#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I agree, this conservatorship is for people that can't decide for themselves and to me (especially lately) she seems very capable of what she wants!!! so does that mean that for these past 10 years she was forced to work against her will? Probably yes :( And it breaks my heart, seriously! :tiffanycries:

• Like 2

Okay what did I miss for the last 30 pages? I’ve been asleep. 

I told my mum everything last night and she legit started crying saying I’ve said it for years but this is worse than we could imagine and put on overprotected on the way to work and mum was like “it’s all creepy now. How can they deem her mentally unfit then put her on Vegas and 3 world tours. That’s exhausting for anyone and if they thought she was unwell they wouldn’t make her work so hard. She works harder than most and is treated like a child”

I’m glad no one seems to see any alternative so whatever her team does best be the truth 

• Like 8

When we do this, make sure to tell the reason we do this because we love britney, not because how uninteresting how not good the album / sing is. We dont buy because to let her get out of the conservatorship

M afraid other stans / fandom will say some bullshit things because poor sales/not good/ irrelevent etc. 

And we know thats not it.

You guys know what i mean

• Like 5

Just throwing it out there but what if they legit ignore this whole movement and carry on with whatever they planned to when she got out? Either keeping her quiet or back on the road?

It's not like we can get to her directly or speak to her at M&G or meet her in the street...she is always stuck at home.

I actually see them ignoring the whole thing at this point and doing boring old fashioned - chuck her back to work to prove rehab stint was a success move.

Cappy is just ignoring the whole thing and posting pepsi adverts. Think thats an indication

WE need to do more. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I think the twitter version of this was posted but this one has Mario Lopez and I think someone else commenting about this happening

omfg THAT is f**king OUTRAGEOUS. No wonder she is such an anxious mess, she can't do ANYTHING.

Defenders, please justify this f**kery?

• Like 7

We need to prepare for them to either a.) release some bullshit statements to try to calm us all down or b.) just ignore the whole movement and let britney come back once they have her under control and drugged up again like FF era and just hope everyone forgets about it. We’ve got people talking, but if the team does either option then we need to make sure people don’t get deceived and continue to see what is actually happening. We can’t allow this abuse to go on for years like we did in the past. :wontcry:

• Like 1