Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

Listen if Jamie is really sick I wish him well! But come on people this is suspect if this was really something this bad it should’ve been postponed at the time he was in the hospital he’s recovering now. And the fact that the directors were posting a hour ago about the show seems strange. I feel like they were really trying to push Britney & maybe with all the stuff with her dad she didn’t want to give it her all

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, diegofs said:

I wish i was fan of someone profissional

There's no excuse to cancel all the concerts. When someone dies we get like 3 days off right?

Why does she need to cancel everything? Life doesn't need to stop cause someone is dying

she isnt 8 yo ohv5iBZ.gif

A parent doesn't matter only to an 8 year-old.It has nothing to do with professionalism.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MattVirbToxic said:

Dear Exhale, don't be naive :mcorangu:

Obviously it is true that Jamie has been ill and has been hospitalized, and I am very sorry for this and he is in my prayers. :crying1:

But do you really think that Park MGM would have allowed her to cancel an entire show rather than postpone the beginning? :jj:

I think that Britney's personal decision was supported by non-exceptional ticket sales:tiffanynod:. Accept it. Abomination won't happen. :hiii:

for starters Park MGM doesn't own Britney Spears. Second, contracts are always made considering special exceptions. I'm pretty positive that, as her conservator and the person who actually makes the decisions, the fact her father eventually could get sick and unable to handle necessary decisions and all stuff is probably envisaged by her contract, in some special clause. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she was actually able to cancel everything, without having to pay anyone, if it was for health reasons, backed up by the contract. You people are so naive and uninformed sometimes :cackling:

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

So why not cancel 2 months ago when things looked bad?  Why wait 2 months until he's better before cancelling? Oh that's right - 2 months of poor ticket sales. 

Her sister has literally been posting about it. Its Vegas, I mean even Wendy Williams said it; People turn up on the day and Britney has already done four years of Vegas.

• Like 1

All shows on Ticketmaster are now officially Cancelled / Automatic Refunds

I just ran through and all shows (through August) are officially "Cancelled" on Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster does have a "Postponed" status that they use, so this most likely means Britney is getting out of her contract and Domination is officially over. Makes no sense that they would cancel through August and not just cancel the first leg at this time if this show is completely done.

Very strange, but I guess good for fans that already have tickets that they're not waiting continual postponed delays like Janet Jackson likes to do.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Aww no poor papa spears... I had no idea he was sickly. :( hope he recovers.

That being said, Brinny post reads like a cancellation of the show all together  ’I will not be performing my new show Domination.’

But who knows, it would be silly to waste all the material they've worked on. 

hahahaha she is the queen of doing that.. remembaaa??? 

Anyway, still hope Jamie is or wil be in a good shape

• Like 3

this is terrible and i really hope jamie gets better real fast. I hope now people on here will stop speculating and saying we havent seen britney around because she had more surgery, she doesnt seem invested in the show, hasnt been rehearsing enough, etc. and just let her be and let her focus on her family. positive vibes only.