Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

As a Britney stan, I feel awful that Jamie is battling some sort of illness. He really was there for Britney when she needed someone and some can even say he saved her life. I don't like the idea of not having seen Domination, but family does come FIRST! 

My question is, who becomes Britney's conservator if Jamie passes (God willing he stays with the Spears family for maaany more years)? Does she get to be free from it?

Jamie-Spears-and-Britney-Spears.jpg

there are 2 things im regreating at this moment...

1) Real HEALTH ISSUES or CANCELLATION PR STRATEGY, Britney SHOULD BE GOING THRU A VERY HARD TIME AT THIS MOMENT because of the cancellation (postpone.. or whatever) for sure! ( she have never cancelled anything for low ticket sales in her life and if his dad is ill.. well she shall be very concern as well :( )

2) With no Domination show, BOMT 20 years anniversary is officialy IGNORED.

Call me a crazy ***** but just yesterday I had a bad feeling and could not sleep thinking there was something wrong with Britney... anyway. 
Come on Brit.. my good vibes to you gurl!!..

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I'm pretty much confident that she's resuming the show in december.. They probably figured out that the sales were low and that she wasn't doing enough promo. She'll release a new record and do some bj style promo. I think that her father illness true though, but they had to postpone the show for other reasons. 

at this point though it's like what's the point of even waiting or holding on to hope for something to happen? it's just been let down after let down. usually i'm pretty optimistic about her career but maybe it's time to care a lot less.

i get it, family comes first, but this show must have been nearing completion.. i feel for the huge team of people who spent countless hours brainstorming and rehearsing and trying to put this thing together all for it to be cancelled. all that work for nothing. they honestly probably found out the same way we did...

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

She’s needed time off after sooo long already in Vegas so I think this’ll be really good for her, but it’s still really sad!

:tiffanycries:

yeh same although its sad her dads ill, itll do Britney good to have a forced break.

In response to OP's question, im sure its cancelled. im sure íf it was postponed, B's team would have made that clear in the statement. also they probably cant promise anything yet to be able to say its postponed because they don't know how quickly her dad will get better / deteriorate. and tbh right now britney should just concentrate on him and the kids and not the residency

• Like 1

Jamie could pass away soon but he is still her main conservator, could the talks of ending the conservatorship be jamie knowing his time is almost up or are they gonna appoint someone else to oversee her... that said as jamie has been sick for month I'm certain he hasnt been probably been as involved with britney so maybe the conservatorship is lot less strict now

2 minutes ago, .: lucky :. said:

at this point though it's like what's the point of even waiting or holding on to hope for something to happen? it's just been let down after let down. usually i'm pretty optimistic about her career but maybe it's time to care a lot less.

i get it, family comes first, but this show must have been nearing completion.. i feel for the huge team of people who spent countless hours brainstorming and rehearsing and trying to put this thing together all for it to be cancelled. all that work for nothing. they honestly probably found out the same way we did...

It would be pretty messed up if they found out the way we did. But a lot can happen in a few days; I feel like something happened during Jamie's recovery and they received some really bad news recently. 

1 minute ago, ralphcornio said:

I've always wondered about this. Can we do anything about it? Perhaps a petition or similar, I don't know...it sounds traumatizing to know you're to be controlled by these people, always greedy for money, for the rest of your life...:(

yeah let's make a kickstarter or gofundme for exhale members to be co-conservators 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4