Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

Just now, maquisl said:

They are offering refunds and they don't know when it will start. So it's basically cancelled :bedtime:

It's not cancelled. They invested way too much money and people involved to simply cancel it. Legally, they have to offer refunds for dates they are not sure about.  Since it's postponed indefinitely, they have to give everyone a refund.

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, zone said:

Is this true or is it due to poor ticket sales?

I think this explains why Britney hasn't done anything to hype up the show, hence the poor sales.

She probably doesn't have time to prepare the show because she obviously cares about her dad and wants to be there for him.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, diegofs said:

Guys

it just doesn't justify cancellng the whole concert

he is recovering, she could just cancell the 1st leg 

it just doesnt make sense

If this is true, it doens't make sense AT ALL. Why she cancels the show if he's recovering and had surgery two months ago and now hi's recovering at home?

And I just saw that she works for ET... I think I'm starting to believe the "low ticket sales" reason :sobbing::byebitch:

• Like 7

My Britney, I will always fully support you desicions and I wish the BEST for your family! 

I am sorry guys, I stan Britney the performer more than anyone in here and I am sure when she wants to she will come back slaying, but I love her as much as you can love a human you don't really know to complain about cancelling the show.

1 minute ago, diegofs said:

Im sorry, I know i sound stupid, maybe this is just an angry moment

but i don't think this cancelation is related to her father only, maybe they realized it wasnt a good idea to go on a residency again this early

it what just a "good timing" to cancel 

Yes you should be sorry, and I sincerely hope for you as a human being and your care for others that it is just an angry moment. You'll get over it..

• Like 3

I ******* CAN'T at some of you :rihit: why the **** she would USE her father's illness as an excuse to cancel a show that she was actually working on? :bichpls: y'all so disrespectful sometimes, if i read some of these comments on a random FB post i would have thought you were haters... My prayers goes to Jamie and all the Spears family, hopefully he'll feel better soon! 

• Like 8

this is so weird.. the directors were posting stuff about the show and increasing the hype just less than 1 hours ago... hahaha what happened? ... we need BRITNEY ARMY FBI NOW!! 

lets research all the accounts of JAMIE LYNN, HIS HOUSBAND, THE NANNIES, KFED!.. EVERYBODY!! :tongueney:

sorry if I sound like a jerk.. but to be honest im quite happy this is happening.. and if we confirm JamIe is in such bad shape of course will pray for him to get better, so Britney can be in good state of mind... 

• Like 7

i wish all the best for her and for her family,,, family it's the most important thing ever...:crying1:

but it's really hard to be a BRITNEY fan...  like everything is so blur... so confusing... so weird... like one day to another they cancel a residency... even the producers YESTERDAY they posted a pic.. like..  wtf?  

You don't cancel something that big like that...  this must be really BAD , I mean JAMIES HEALTH.., and since he is the one that manages and controls everything in BRITNEY World.. that's why they cancel everything,,,

ANOTHER sad moment to be  a BRITNEY fan...   I think now we are used to this things... .. 

And TBH .. things like this.. keeps making damage to her career....

i hope her dad gets well.. AND AFTER THIS THEY IMPROVE

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Invitation said:

I think this explains why Britney hasn't done anything to hype up the show, hence the poor sales.

She probably doesn't have time to prepare the show because she obviously cares about her dad and wants to be there for him.

Remember when she said she was unable to find time to work on B10? Makes sense to me now. :mhm:

• Like 5