Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

3 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

Okay this might sound crude but she chooses to cancel the show at this point cause she wants to stay with her family. She says her dad almost died a few months ago yet she took a vacation on November with her bouyfriend and kids. Im in noway saying that she cant take a vacation cause of her dad but the timing sounds a little off.

I wish her and her family the best.

Tis might be the end of her carreer i doubt we will see anything from her in a long time asides from the yearly new Bullshit perfumes.

that was an old picture.. flopfan... :) 

• Like 5

You ungrateful bastards who is saying she is faking it cuz of her poor ticket sales go kill yourself. Her ticket sales was doing good. She was looking have fun in rehearsals and she was so ready to perform. She always has been a family girl. She is human being. Not your puppet.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, maquisl said:

When I started reading the statement I thought someone had died. That's why I don't believe that this is just an excuse. But I don't think he's dead, just seriously ill.

But nothing makes sense tbh. The journalist says that he's recovering at home so there's no reason to cancel the whole show and not just a leg. I want to believe that his's health got worse quickly and that he's not doing well with the recovery. But it's all too weird

Let me quote you britney again so you wont forget:

A couple of months ago, my father was hospitalized and almost died. We’re all so grateful that he came out of it alive, but he still has a long road ahead of him. I had to make the difficult decision to put my full focus and energy on my family at this time.

And even if she cancels just the first leg, she still needs to rehearse for the next ones, do you think she is mentally capable of doing that after what she's been going through? :ririshade2: 

I don't understand why some of u don't get it, really its not that hard 

The only weird thing is that Nappytabs keept posting things about domination, as if they didnt know what is going on  and knowing britney team they forgot to tell them lol

official statement regarding Domination: 

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-indefinite-hiatus-dad-jamie-colon-rupture/ 

Two months ago, Jamie “became seriously ill and was rushed to Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas,” reads the statement. “His colon spontaneously ruptured and he was immediately admitted into surgery.”

Jamie “spent the next 28 days in the hospital under the care of the amazing doctors, nurses and staff at the hospital, [which] the Spears family credits with saving his life,” the statement continues. “After a long, complicated post-operative period, he is recuperating at home and gaining strength, and is expected to make a full recovery.”

As the statement explains, the singer “has been tremendously involved with caring for her family, and as a result of [Jamie’s] health issues and ongoing recovery, she is going to take time off.”

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Btw, I the Facebook cover announcing the 20th anniversary of BOMT album was changed today, or had it been there for a while? :idkney:

They changed all her social media today with the BOMT anniversary thing today, even the Facebook header. Weird. 

15 minutes ago, Victoria. said:

Britney: here is the reason 

exhale: no, here are my conspiracy theories.

?

sending so much love to the Spears family during this difficult time. 

britney: i always sing live

pom: lipsync

britney: i wont dress **** as in OHT

pom: bikini

britney: i'm done with man

weeks after: sam

:whatitellu:

• Like 7

:kyliecry: what a way to start the year, and what a way to close the decade, but I hope she's fine and that someday I'm able to see her perform live again.

Of course I wish the best to her father and whole family. 

I was really shocked when I read the post, but somehow, because when it says she won't be performing her Domination show I thought something happened to HER, but at the same time, it all just felt like too good to be true, I mean, Domination starting so soon, and Overprotected being performed, Coupure Électrique, and so on. Like, I don't know, those things just don't happen in this universe. I was supposed to go in February, the second week, but even that didn't feel like, real lol I don't know how to say it :idkney: 

Now I wish, if she ever comes back with this or another show, I'm able to grab my tickets again.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I don't see this incarnation of the show ever happening. If/when she returns they'll rebrand it and have new music added. I'm guessing two years :crying1:

She’s needed time off after sooo long already in Vegas so I think this’ll be really good for her, but it’s still really sad!

:tiffanycries: