Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

Just now, diegofs said:

do you think he died and theyre just not telling?

When I started reading the statement I thought someone had died. That's why I don't believe that this is just an excuse. But I don't think he's dead, just seriously ill.

But nothing makes sense tbh. The journalist says that he's recovering at home so there's no reason to cancel the whole show and not just a leg. I want to believe that his's health got worse quickly and that he's not doing well with the recovery. But it's all too weird

• Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Btw, I the Facebook cover announcing the 20th anniversary of BOMT album was changed today, or had it been there for a while? :idkney:

No, today I think! And tbh they shouldn't have changed it rn. I mean she announces a show cancellation anc seconds after they promote an anniversary.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Btw, I the Facebook cover announcing the 20th anniversary of BOMT album was changed today, or had it been there for a while? :idkney:

They chanced all her social media covers and profile photos. They replaced all the domination photos for BOMT anniversary

• Like 1
Just now, The Dream said:

No, today I think! And tbh they shouldn't have changed it rn. I mean she announces a show cancellation anc seconds after they promote an anniversary.

It's not to promote the anniversary. They just needed to replace the Domination photos because the residency is canceled.

• Like 3

I'm pretty much confident that she's resuming the show in december.. They probably figured out that the sales were low and that she wasn't doing enough promo. She'll release a new record and do some bj style promo. I think that her father illness true though, but they had to postpone the show for other reasons. 

• Like 2

Okay this might sound crude but she chooses to cancel the show at this point cause she wants to stay with her family. She says her dad almost died a few months ago yet she took a vacation on November with her bouyfriend and kids. Im in noway saying that she cant take a vacation cause of her dad but the timing sounds a little off.

I wish her and her family the best.

Tis might be the end of her carreer i doubt we will see anything from her in a long time asides from the yearly new Bullshit perfumes.

• Like 5

She shouldn’t miss out on time with her father for something like Domination etc. This is what comes first.

We don’t know details nor is it any of our business. 

And the ones disrespecting this in one way or another, or implying this is an excuse or saying you wanted this, you are all f**king c*nts. But this is f**king exhell, I shouldn’t be suprised by some of the disgusting responses.

She made the right choice.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, sue the expectional earner said:

her profile photo :wontcry: SHE IS EMOTIONAL RN :crying1:

yess.. and also she could not keep using the domination avatar.. just saying

hmm any of the two options; cancellation because of REAL HEALTH ISSUES or cancellation for LOW TICKET SALES.. she should be in an emotional state now...

Imagine have to cancell cause you are not selling tickets..that would be the first time in Britney 20 years career...
my good vibes with her... :(

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

Okay this might sound crude but she chooses to cancel the show at this point cause she wants to stay with her family. She says her dad almost died a few months ago yet she took a vacation on November with her bouyfriend and kids. Im in noway saying that she cant take a vacation cause of her dad but the timing sounds a little off.

I wish her and her family the best.

Tis might be the end of her carreer i doubt we will see anything from her in a long time asides from the yearly new Bullshit perfumes.

This!

Sad for her family situation but from a bussiness side this smells very fishy

• Like 2