Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

Just now, maquisl said:

Overprotected? Thanks god it was cancelled. I didn't need to see that song ruined. But... My prerogative? Now I'm cryinng :tiffsniffle::tiffsniffle::tiffsniffle::tiffsniffle:

And live vocals? Sure, Jan :tiffeyeroll:

Sure, Jan to all of this. Specially the wardrobe part. BUT, we are each day more sure that her team reads exhale lmao

I'm torn, if this is true I can understand. Somehow...

But there would have been a way to figure going on with domination and being there for family out. Even if it meant cancelling some dates but not the whole thing.

Now it looks like a big f-- it to everybody involved.

I hope she knows that every move she makes now will be scrutinized by fans, media and involved people likewise.

5 minutes ago, diegofs said:

I wish i was fan of someone profissional

There's no excuse to cancel all the concerts. When someone dies we get like 3 days off right?

Why does she need to cancel everything? Life doesn't need to stop cause someone is dying

she isnt 8 yo ohv5iBZ.gif

Well, it’s unfortunately a very unusual situation for her that deviates significantly from the normal life of an independently functioning adult. Given that her father is her legal guardian, and as such maintains full control over both her personal life and professional decisions, it actually makes sense to put her career on a hiatus while the guy that’s legally in charge of it has become indisposed. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:hideous:This tweet makes it seem like the residency is cancelled. No way this could've happened.

:crying1: Whatever the case is, I'm sending my wishes to Spears family that Jamie will get well. They don't deserve this.

Wait so they really making us suffer over the cancellation of the residency:crying1: 

i’d rather have no new show AT ALL than being hyped up and saving money for Vegas for nothing :crying1:

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Also, why did you merge the thread saying the show is NOT cancelled.  Jordan merging posts and putting misleading title to get those ad view money :tiffeyeroll:

They are offering refunds and they don't know when it will start. So it's basically cancelled :bedtime:

• Like 1