Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

22 minutes ago, BartBritney said:

Two months ago, Mr. Jamie Spears became seriously ill...  His colon spontaneously ruptured and he was immediately admitted into surgery. Mr. Spears spent the next 28 days in the hospital.. he is recuperating at home and is expected to make a full recovery.

So why not cancel 2 months ago when things looked bad?  Why wait 2 months until he's better before cancelling? Oh that's right - 2 months of poor ticket sales. 

• Like 5

Idk i feel for Britney if it’s family related 1000 percent  but it feels weird she would have announced right as this was happening with her father and cancelling it just a little over a month before. I wonder if they let her use this reason to salvage her name because of the low ticket sales...but we may never know. But it does seem off

though if he is in hospice or something and has a month to live I can’t see her putting her focus in the show

Honestly guys this is for the best. If her father is ill we need her focus on family. That's what we would all want for ourselves. Those disappointed about the news of what was going to be in the show shouldn't be. Britney's head wouldn't be on stage if this is what is going on with her dad anyways. I'd rather have Britney in it to win it than dping it to keep from disappointing anyone. This will gove her tome to focus on family and it will give them time to work on the show in the meantime if they decide to do it later. This also keep from havjng this direct competition between shows right now. It's all for the best. 

• Like 3

AT THE RISK OF SOUNDING SELFISH. The NAPPYTABS tweet really left me shook. Ive seen Brit 4 times. I really would have loved to see Overprotected...that song was my childhood and unfortunately I was too young (and closeted) to see her back then. I would give anything to see her perform it live. 

I hope everything works out. But a screwed up part of me kind of hopes she can be free of the conservatorship if her dad dies. But then the cynical me is like, "someone else will take over". How sad would it be if a 23 year old was her conservator? No thanks.

the universe must hate britney fans lol that's the only explanation for this.

jk

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Itsjen516 said:

I don’t think she would use her sick dad to cover that. Plus it’s Vegas people buy stuff last minute 

But he is recovering, he didnt die... or maybe she can control her anxiety so they postponed it

Dear Exhale, don't be naive :mcorangu:

Obviously it is true that Jamie has been ill and has been hospitalized, and I am very sorry for this and he is in my prayers. :crying1:

But do you really think that Park MGM would have allowed her to cancel an entire show rather than postpone the beginning? :jj:

I think that Britney's personal decision was supported by non-exceptional ticket sales:tiffanynod:. Accept it. Abomination won't happen. :hiii:

• Like 2

Proud of her, it takes a lot to do what she did. Could you imagine the money and time invested..and accommodations. Made for britney that vegas made and MGM?  idk why my comment I'm typing is bold letters. but I'm glad she is focusing on what's important.   Vegas and the show biz will always be there.  Family will not.  As you get older so do your parents, brit girl you do you.  I would give anything to have my mom back with me.  So many things I would have done differently.   Be with your family ❤❤    us fans have been with you through ups and through the downs. we will still be here.   God bless. :kyliecry:

• Like 7
Just now, MattVirbToxic said:

Dear Exhale, don't be naive :mcorangu:

Obviously it is true that Jamie has been ill and has been hospitalized, and I am very sorry for this and he is in my prayers. :crying1:

But do you really think that Park MGM would have allowed her to cancel an entire show rather than postpone the beginning? :jj:

I think that Britney's personal decision was supported by non-exceptional ticket sales:tiffanynod:. Accept it. Abomination won't happen. :hiii:

• Like 1

Aww no poor papa spears... I had no idea he was sickly. :( hope he recovers.

That being said, Brinny post reads like a cancellation of the show all together  ’I will not be performing my new show Domination.’

But who knows, it would be silly to waste all the material they've worked on. 

• Like 1