Britney references her June 23rd testimony (wearing a maids outfit)

1 hour ago, jokobish said:

PLEASE LETS NOT SPREAD THIS ON TWITTER OR ANYTHING THIS IS A SMEAR CAMPAIGN AHEAD WE DO NOT WANT NEWS OUTLETS REORTING THE ORIGINAL CAPTION BC PEOPLE WILL COME FOR HER FOR BEING INSENSITIVE TO MAIDS

Cancel culture coming for a woman with no rights...I’ll use Britney’s words though “That’s America for you!” Lol 

• Love 1

very very unpopular opinion: She wrote this herself and her team quickly pulled it down and reposted with a new caption once they realized how bad it looked. 

I think she always submits her pics and posts and they choose what to post ect.. and as someone who was 10 when baby one more time came out and has literally been following her and obsessed with her for the past 20 plus years.. THIS is just who she is! She doesn't give a **** to have the perfect hair/makeup/captions on her posts. She IS a little bit different with her captions and she doesn't care! And it doesn't matter how crazy people think she is because she doesn't post picture perfect posts like the Kardashians because THAT doesn't have anything to do with her mental capacity or INTELLIGENCE. 

• Like 3

Whatever... Not funny, not se-xy.

Let's believe for one second that Britney is the one who posted, we always end up with the same questions:

Why people around her (who should care) still supports this bizarre land? Cassie, Britney or Mephisto, the person behind this account... that looks really bad.

Britney really doesn't care about her image that much?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Idk what to say. This **** wouldn't be on my mind considering what's coming up. I'd be too busy bringing my A game to the battle,  ya know? And I realize that probably sounds as irritating as people that make smart *** remarks about you being on a site all day long even if you've only posted a few posts, you type fast and you're probably in and off the site within 20 minutes. So yeah, it could be a case of "I think I've got time to post some **** pictures to post or send to be posted." 

And I'm honestly a serious person. I can't joke around about a serious situation I'm going through. Putting myself in Britney's shoes. I'd be pissed and not in a joking mood that I can't get what I need done because I'm getting the run around and the people at the house are showing up with new designs on their nails each time they come to the house. I wouldn't take it out on the people at the house but I would be sitting there getting more and more pissed at the run around. 

3 hours ago, danny1994 said:

This is a distraction. They’re trying to make us think that Britney has access and control of her instagram by posting something she would say, deleting it, and reuploading it with a new caption. They’re tying to be deceitful.

They post captions based on what they think she would say. They’ve been impersonating Britney from the start. 

So… How many more videos of her spin dancing do they have in which they’ll post screen shots from it on IG?? Britney wouldn’t joke about the maids having their hair and nails done when she didn’t. You can tell that really hurt Britney. The person running her Instagram is devious.

Edit— yes this post is a distraction from the upcoming hearing as much as it’s perpetuating the crazy Britney narrative.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, torontofan said:

very very unpopular opinion: She wrote this herself and her team quickly pulled it down and reposted with a new caption once they realized how bad it looked. 

I think she always submits her pics and posts and they choose what to post ect.. and as someone who was 10 when baby one more time came out and has literally been following her and obsessed with her for the past 20 plus years.. THIS is just who she is! She doesn't give a **** to have the perfect hair/makeup/captions on her posts. She IS a little bit different with her captions and she doesn't care! And it doesn't matter how crazy people think she is because she doesn't post picture perfect posts like the Kardashians because THAT doesn't have anything to do with her mental capacity or INTELLIGENCE. 

I agree. She definitely wrote it. Its a shame she still has to be censored after all these years though (with the reposted emoji caption). Like dear Lord, let the girl be herself and say what she wants even if it comes across insensitive.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, generation glory said:

They post captions based on what they think she would say. They’ve been impersonating Britney from the start. 

So… How many more videos of her spin dancing do they have in which they’ll post screen shots from it on IG?? Britney wouldn’t joke about the maids having their hair and nails done when she didn’t. You can tell that really hurt Britney. The person running her Instagram is devious.

Edit— yes this post is a distraction from the upcoming hearing as much as it’s perpetuating the crazy Britney narrative.

Maybe in the beginning they would filter and edit her drafts, but now it seems like she's not submitting anything to them anymore. Not even pictures.

• Love 2
  • Like 2