DailyMail Joins TMZ Narrative: "Inside Britney Spears' toxic spiral from 'abusive' conservatorship. The princess of pop needs an intervention"

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Concerns are so great for Britney that a Hollywood psychiatrist has now claimed that the best course of action would be placing her under another conservatorship.

2 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Obviously, Exhale has become the amplifier of tabloid journalism. I think we could do better in a Britney fan forum.

News flash that’s why there’s a conspiracy theory tag and it’s been told over and over again that these threads are allowed! It’s sad this is where Britney is now but all of us don’t have to be rose colored sheep!

• Love 1

Exhale refuses to accept that Britney’s wild IG posts and life decisions make herself an easy target for offensive and disgusting articles and “thought pieces” like that.

She can’t do herself a favour, pull herself together and do a sit-down with a friend/trusted person for 30 mins and put everyone on blast and then disappear to heal away from the spotlight 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

Maybe let's not give clicks to these awful trash stories :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Even if there's a small kernel of truth, Britney has the right to go broke with HER money.
Millions of people living on the street don't need a conservator but she does? Riiightt...

• Like 4
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

Exhale refuses to accept that Britney’s wild IG posts and life decisions make herself an easy target for offensive and disgusting articles and “thought pieces” like that.

She can’t do herself a favour, pull herself together and do a sit-down with a friend/trusted person for 30 mins and put everyone on blast and then disappear to heal away from the spotlight 

She has said she wants to offend people because she has felt so offended.

Well, this has written "concerned daddy Spears"all over it. Yuck.

I think she would be better off living in a different country. LA is so toxic and she doesn't even have family or her children there...Nothing is tying her to LA other than fear of the unknown, which eventually goes away when you adjust.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

She has said she wants to offend people because she has felt so offended.

Well it’s not working the way she wants it too and that’s such a juvenile way of living your life.

2+ years of “offense” and she’s divorced, alone with no friends and people think she’s crazy and need to be locked up. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
10 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Obviously, Exhale has become the amplifier of tabloid journalism. I think we could do better in a Britney fan forum.

Yep. There's really no reason to make this nasty article into a post all tabloids do is feed into the mind of the average-IQ'ed person. We, collectively, need to be better than that. Posting weird shït on social media is not grounds for a conservatorship. Spending your hard earned money is not grounds for a conservatorship. You cannot control someone's life because you do not agree with their actions. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Well, this has written "concerned daddy Spears"all over it. Yuck.

I think she would be better off living in a different country. LA is so toxic and she doesn't even have family or her children there...Nothing is tying her to LA other than fear of the unknown, which eventually goes away when you adjust.

With these latest headlines if I were Britney id get out of CA for a bit, I'm not sure why she stays.

Her kids are in Hawaii, she now settled and these headlines of her needing a c ship are bad.

The state of CA did her wrong hope she leaves and doesn't get trapped there.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Yep. There's really no reason to make this nasty article into a post all tabloids do is feed into the mind of the average-IQ'ed person. We, collectively, need to be better than that. Posting weird shït on social media is not grounds for a conservatorship. Spending your hard earned money is not grounds for a conservatorship. You cannot control someone's life because you do not agree with their actions. 

And you can't control other members because you don't agree with their topics and comments.

This is a sad time in the headlines for Britney, but she's not helping it at all either. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

With these latest headlines if I were Britney id get out of CA for a bit, I'm not sure why she stays.

Her kids are in Hawaii, she now settled and these headlines of her needing a c ship are bad.

She should leave ASAP. There are vultures circling around and won’t hesitate to stick her into a CON again. Leave and go somewhere secret and live your life in anonymity.

She just craves attention too much and it doesn’t do her any good 

• Love 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

And you can't control other members because you don't agree with their topics and comments.

This is a sad time in the headlines for Britney, but she's not helping it at all either. 

if she wants to go broke that is her business, if she wants to put weird content and dance all day ,that is her prerrogative. None of these are valid reasons to put a person under a conservatorship , not even if she is on "dr**s" like some of you claimed. All she needs is to leave America, she will be ok in Europe or even in a latin america country.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly! Why is she still there?!?! And in the house where her dad spied on her and where most of the abuse happened? I don't understand. She even bought a new house and sold it to move back to where she was the most unhappy. She's not even actively working to justify her need to be in LA. She could move to London and change her life.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She should leave ASAP. There are vultures circling around and won’t hesitate to stick her into a CON again. Leave and go somewhere secret and live your life in anonymity.

She just craves attention too much and it doesn’t do her any good 

That guy on TMZ yesterday saying she could be put on a 51/50 again shook me, I'd be out of CA if I was her.

13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

News flash that’s why there’s a conspiracy theory tag and it’s been told over and over again that these threads are allowed! It’s sad this is where Britney is now but all of us don’t have to be rose colored sheep!

You should do better to be honest than calling people who are not cruel and immediately judgemental "sheep". The British tabloids (and TMZ) are notorious for their cruelty on occasion, as have been proven over and and over. If you find yourself being the natural ally of these people then maybe it is time for a bit of self-reflection. Are you entitled to your opinion, yes absolutely. Is bullying and picking someone apart ever morally justified, no it is not and I don't know what you are trying to achive with it other than some obscure self-gratification.  Judgmental

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Exactly! Why is she still there?!?! And in the house where her dad spied on her and where most of the abuse happened? I don't understand. She even bought a new house and sold it to move back to where she was the most unhappy. She's not even actively working to justify her need to be in LA. She could move to London and change her life.

This is one of those moments when Britney mentioned in her For The Record doc when she said why didn't she take the babies and get out of CA and go to Louisiana.

I'm not saying she should go to Louisiana, but this seems like a time that she shouldn't be in CA, it can be very toxic out there and that could be reason why she stays unfortunately.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

All you know how to do is deflect and spout unintelligent garbage. What did the comment I just make have to do with controlling other members' comments? 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Estrella said:

if she wants to go broke that is her business, if she wants to put weird content and dance all day ,that is her prerrogative. None of these are valid reasons to put a person under a conservatorship , not even if she is on "dr**s" like some of you claimed. All she needs is to leave America, she will be ok in Europe or even in a latin america country.

I've never claimed she's on dr**s, I think many questioned it and Andy from Popcorned Planted did as well. Andy was a HUGE Britney advocate and after seeing his video yesterday with BJ it's clear something is up with Britney.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block