Britney references her June 23rd testimony (wearing a maids outfit)

22 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

no te parece un poco raro que siguiendo en la cship haya cambiado tanto su forma de actuar de un dia para otro? no sé, parece un poco sospechoso. igualmente, como dije en mi post anterior, un poco si que parece ser ella, y no me gusta nada esa caption. si es de verdad britney, con todo el amor que siento por ella, me parece fuera de lugar, no porque bromee sobre su propio testimonio, esta en su derecho, al fin y al cabo es su vida, sino por sus propias empleadas. esta feo.

Creo que hay una mala perspectiva sobre las empleadas domésticas. No estamos en el año 1800 donde eran esclavas y solamente de color. Hoy en dia es un trabajo como cualquier otro y se les paga muy bien. Bastante bien diria. 

Si Britney hicera un post pero haciendo referencia, por ejemplo, a la abogada (que es un trabajo) de su padre, estarían todos celebrando y diciendo: vamos britney! Asi se habla! ...no lo crees? 

16 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

I'm so tired of the conspirancies regarding homegurl account. She probably deleted and reposted it because she thought "Oh , I shouldn't have said that ".... 

:queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead: at you thinking Britney has a phone with Instagram in it and full access to the comments, captions and DM. 

• Haha 8

Everything is soooo confusing rn....we have two mua artists both telling us two different things... (one says she writes her post, the other says she doesn't) fans divided on whether the right thing to do is to boycott the brand or keep buying and streaming music..... just ugh

11 minutes ago, frank194 said:

Creo que hay una mala perspectiva sobre las empleadas domésticas. No estamos en el año 1800 donde eran esclavas y solamente de color. Hoy en dia es un trabajo como cualquier otro y se les paga muy bien. Bastante bien diria. 

Si Britney hicera un post pero haciendo referencia, por ejemplo, a la abogada (que es un trabajo) de su padre, estarían todos celebrando y diciendo: vamos britney! Asi se habla! ...no lo crees? 

Estoy de acuerdo yo pienso es por eso lo cambiaron también. 

:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

They really think we're gonna believe this is britney when she, and they, clearly said that she's not allowed to freely use her instagram let alone talking about the conservatorship? Nice try, Jamie. He's pathetic :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses::nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired::girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

And this is not about what "she" wrote, I don't see anything wrong with it but we're not stupid and they cannot control the narrative anymore.I wouldnt be surpised if tmz posts an article about this :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Ha, everyone called #FreeBritney a conspiracy at first. There’s nothing wrong with questioning things, thinking critically, making observations and piecing information together. Without using those tools, Team Con would probably still have the upper hand.  

Sorry that you’re sick of all these “conspiracies” but a lot of things point to her shady team running her IG.   

THANK YOU for posting this! So many fans are STILL dismissing “conspiracy theories” like...really? This entire journey was at first all “conspiracy theories”. Look where we are now. 

YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TRUTH & CONSPIRACY THEORIES?? Six months to a year!!

• Love 3
  • Like 2