Psss are we still playing chess ♟️ ???

Just now, Gutterguppy said:

she's plotting :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

That's delusional if you think she's plotting lol.

Britney has been at home most the time isolated, with her convict housekeeper and not taking care of herself she said.

Leaning on booze and furious, I doubt she's plotting anything other than her next smoke, spin video and rump with the convict. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 5
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's delusional if you think she's plotting lol.

Britney has been at home most the time isolated, with her convict housekeeper and not taking care of herself she said.

Leaning on booze and furious, I doubt she's plotting anything other than her next smoke, spin video and rump with the convict. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Why is it delusional? Please explain the caption if you think she's only doing those things... 

sadhotgirl-bratz-doll.gif

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Gee, you must really think you're doing the lord's work by letting every one here know what Britney's current life is like every chance you get. You must feel like a badass, flexing your little cyber muscles on your keyboard. Oh, wait! I forgot you had made in the shade, cause your life is SO great. Please tell us girlies how thin the air is up there on that high horse you're riding. 

This thread isn't about our lives, and we are in the Britney section which in case you missed the memo is where people talk, post, comment and discuss.

You have every right to be a delusional fan thinking she's plotting something when she wouldn't even promo HMC, the book or even Manjobi much.

It's funny you want to be angry and pressed about us discussing the latest headlines as if we're the ones that made Britney be with this housekeeper and do what she's been doing.

Soy Un Dreamer Dreamer GIF - Soy Un Dreamer Dreamer Joe ...

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

This thread isn't about our lives, and we are in the Britney section which in case you missed the memo is where people talk, post, comment and discuss.

You have every right to be a delusional fan thinking she's plotting something when she wouldn't even promo HMC, the book or even Manjobi much.

It's funny you want to be angry and pressed about us discussing the latest headlines as if we're the ones that made Britney be with this housekeeper and do what she's been doing.

Soy Un Dreamer Dreamer GIF - Soy Un Dreamer Dreamer Joe ...

It's a not a thread about our lives, yet, you're constantly bringing up what's currently happening in Britney's life, as if it has any effect on anyone here.

Maybe the person pressed here is you, since you're so passionate on continuously preaching that Britney is with the housekeeper, is drinking too much (without no proof) and dancing in her house. Like a broken record. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

It's a not a thread about our lives, yet, you're constantly bringing up what's currently happening in Britney's life, as if it has any effect on anyone here.

Maybe the person pressed here is you, since you're so passionate on continuously preaching that Britney is with the housekeeper, is drinking too much (without no proof) and dancing in her house. Like a broken record. 

LOL that's what the forum is for girl are you serious? This place is to discuss, news, headlines, topics and give opinions.

I never said she's "drinking too much" I said she's boozing which she is and posted about it.

I mean maybe if Britney didn't just spin and do the same things, we'd have something different to discuss.

:duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

LOL that's what the forum is for girl are you serious? This place is to discuss, news, headlines, topics and give opinions.

I never said she's "drinking too much" I said she's boozing which she is and posted about it.

I mean maybe if Britney didn't just spin and do the same things, we'd have something different to discuss.

:duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

Same, weak *** argument 'oh, this is a forum, we can discuss what we want'. Continue to play semantics. Your game is tired.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Same, weak *** argument 'oh, this is a forum, we can discuss what we want'. Continue to play semantics. Your game is tired.

Fact is we'd all love to be talking about new Britney music, or performances or new ventures regarding her career and stuff.

The other fact is that the content we're getting are the spin videos and as Andy from Popcorned Planet put it there's right to be concerned.

He mentioned her red eyes in the videos and hoping she's not being supplied with the wrong things.

As long as these are the headlines, and the content Britney posts that's what most will discuss. 

Beyonce Knowles Queen GIF

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Fact is we'd all love to be talking about new Britney music, or performances or new ventures regarding her career and stuff.

The other fact is that the content we're getting are the spin videos and as Andy from Popcorned Planet put it there's right to be concerned.

He mentioned her red eyes in the videos and hoping she's not being supplied with the wrong things.

As long as these are the headlines, and the content Britney posts that's what most will discuss. 

Beyonce Knowles Queen GIF

come again one more time GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

• Like 1

I don't necessarily think this is related to court... Unless she finds a different lawyer? But her posts on Instagram about this topic read like she gave up and she was never going to get justice. Maybe she's trying to find out who is going to the media or who is setting her up (which to me is pretty obvious who it is), but maybe she's telling a different story to different people to find out who is going to the media? I know Taylor Swift did this once and that's how she found out who was selling stories to the media.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block