Britney references her June 23rd testimony (wearing a maids outfit)

2 minutes ago, iknowthemusic'sgood said:

I thought it was confirmed that Britney takes pics, write captions, and uploads them to a platform and then team con decides what to post or not? 

meaning—- they ALWAYS control the caption. Maybe sometimes it really is Britney unfiltered, but I think it isn’t most of the time

Confirmed by team cons tho 

Considering she gets most of backlash and gp concern thanks to her instagram

Idgi why someone in her circle doesn't advise her of how she comes across. Or *** her post come across. To either stop doing them all together or to be more careful with jer posts. 

They are getting weirder and weirder by each passing day. I genuinely don't think they are forcing her to make these videos,take these  photos etc. According to NYT expose she has input and some control over it.

• Like 2
Just now, Easy There said:

Considering she gets most of backlash and gp concern thanks to her instagram

Idgi why someone in her circle doesn't advise her of how she comes across. Or *** her post come across. To either stop doing them all together or to be more careful with jer posts. 

They are getting weirder and weirder by each passing day. I genuinely don't think they are forcing her to make these videos,take these  photos etc. According to NYT expose she has input and some control over it.

BUT she has to first send it to a team to approve .. so why would they approve this ?

11 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Cassie is reading breatheheavy confirmed! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
EDIT:

I wonder which account here is Cassie? :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: Because if you lurk on here without an account/without being logged in, you’re directed to a message that says “noticing that you’ve visited but haven’t made an account yet…”

Cassie, I have one word for you:

C O N F E S S :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

@MoonArcher Cassie, say Hello to everyone. Lol jk :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Soso said:

I think it’s in bad taste. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:
VERY bad taste....

It is disrespectful to maids, or should I say, housekeepers and it seems like she is making fun of the situation. I mean...girl the world is trying to save you, don’t joke about these things

#InvestigateCassie

What in the world? She’s not making fun of anyone? She said her outfit is hotter. How on earth is that disrespectful?? Do you think she makes her maids dress in provocative outfits?

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Y que problema hay si ella escribió todo eso y luego se dio cuenta que era demasiado y lo borro? Britney siempre se caracterizo por decir todo lo que piensa.

La verdad no los entiendo, antes de la tutela Britney se caracterizaba por ser una persona libre y por decir cosas que a veces no era muy agradables. Luego entro en la tutela y su voz fue silenciada y de pronto se convirtió en una señorita de actitud correcta y buenos modales. Quien los entiende? Cual britney quieren ? Dios... 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Team Con said this though. We really can't trust what they say. 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

What in the world? She’s not making fun of anyone? She said her outfit is hotter. How on earth is that disrespectful?? Do you think she makes her maids dress in provocative outfits?

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: I'm sorry but if i have to explain why it is disrespectful and insensitive, then we clearly are not on the same page and don't share the same values. No need to discuss here. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, jokobish said:

BUT she has to first send it to a team to approve .. so why would they approve this ?

Hmmmm have you seen comments underneath the og post ? They were savage and ver dragging her

1 minute ago, phareezy said:

Team Con said this though. We really can't trust what they say. 

But they can't literally force her to make those videos and photos. And we can't be like ohhh it's her whenever she posts smth that we like etc. Plus Sam aka the only person on her side atm,is always in comments section hearing or supporting her posts.

I think this whole conspiracy theory regarding her instagram needs to be ditched.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, abluebutterfly said:

I know it’s a hard pill to swallow, but it really is Britney posting. It’s just her sense of humor, nothing serious!! She has been posting random things since 2015 📷!! She sends the photo and caption to a person and they have to approve it

Even if it is her posting and creating the caption, the team had a strategy to post this on this specific date. 

• Like 4