Britney references her June 23rd testimony (wearing a maids outfit)

Britney doesn't run her instagram. She submits the content. But who chooses what, when, how and where to post is her team.

So if they say she has "control" over it, they're not lying. But it's not the whole story.Β 

For everyone with social media managers, the posts have to be approved first, especially in regards to someone who doesn't even have access to phones.

• Like 2

Why would anyone thinkΒ this is Britney posting? Especially that original caption lol

You’d really think she’d shoot herself in the foot after that statement she did at the trial some weeks ago? Like she said, she really has no control over anything otherwise she gets punished by daddy Spears or whoever is in charge of β€œtaking care” of her

Even if she is the type of person to make jokes about her situation or stuff, I really doubt she’d joke about this certain situation and even share it publicly on IG (like some other users claim)… plus she said herself she was afraid to speak up aboutΒ Β her trauma / experiences because people would mock her and y’all think she’d post that mess ofΒ a caption?

• Like 2

This is not Britney posting !!! After all she's been through, do you really think she will use what she said in Court to write a caption like this linked to a picture like that ???

Cassie Petrey/Crowd Surf needs to be FIRED!!!!

I will not like Britney's Instagram posts until I know FOR SURE this is Britney uploading what she really wants ! Not that bad attempts to show her as weird/crazy/instable...

I am boycotting the Britney (brand) account !

• Love 3