TMZ Articles should be banned from this thread.

Just now, Bumandchips said:

Blocking click bait nonsense isn’t censoring, so much as keeping out the trash.

Take CubicZirconiaClown with it, too.

It is censoring. I hate tmz but we can't pretend it doesn't exist.

If people are triggered by the site... ignore it. Ignore the site, ignore the thread.

Avoid tabloids will not make Britney problems go away. Close our eyes for the news will not help.

I do think the moderators are wonderful people, especially BUWYG and Mimi. They've been on this site for years, and never have I seen a malicious comment towards Britney.

The problem is that Jordan allows clickbait stories and trolls around here to keep the site going. If you think about it, it’s not even a problem because at the end of the day it’s his site, but the way he let one of the Britney biggest fan site turn into a trolling cesspool it’s a big NO.

It’s time to pack your bags, girlies.:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The only thing dragged Wawa’s Nickis  husband into court for his actions! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Nope, that’s incorrect. Nicki’s husband is currently on a world wide tour, meanwhile Thiefoncè latest solo endeavors are dragged to the pits of floppery ‘cause nobody’s GAF. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Thief has yet to do an interview to prove she's not illiterate. Muah, no barz 🩰🩰🩰

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

I do think the moderators are wonderful people, especially BUWYG and Mimi. They've been on this site for years, and never have I seen a malicious comment towards Britney.

The problem is that Jordan allows clickbait stories and trolls around here to keep the site going. If you think about it, it’s not even a problem because at the end of the day it’s his site, but the way he let one of the Britney biggest fan site turn into a trolling cesspool it’s a big NO.

It’s time to pack your bags, girlies.:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

If you hate it here so bad don’t let the door hit that backside too hard on your way out girl? 

Go Away No GIF by leeamerica

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

If you hate it here so bad don’t let the door hit that backside too hard on your way out girl? 

Go Away No GIF by leeamerica

A racist should be outside working on those issues, a fansite is not the solution sweetie! Shocked Real Housewives GIF

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The website would be a nice place to be if it was free of trash living out their mean girls fantasy, so if you could close the door quietly as you leave, that would be lovely, thank you.

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 2
  • Like 4
39 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Tabloids play on people’s intellect. Crazy to see users here believing tmz and the sun over what’s outlined in legal court docs.

Mind you, breathe heavy is the only place who still gives a F about TMZ. Lmao.

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Tabloids play on people’s intellect. Crazy to see users here believing tmz and the sun over what’s outlined in legal court docs.

The article shared on the other thread is nonsense and 💩4🧠 knows it.

The Britney brand isn’t dead and money keeps rolling in, even though she isn’t actively working.

Streaming on its own is a multi million dollar earner, but we can also add iTunes purchases and physical album sales, her perfume line and other merch. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

It's so.....there are truly no words. Like, why even take a moment to peddle the narrative being put out from her abusers?  

Why would you even spend time on a fan site of someone you clearly don’t like? No one is kissing Britney's ***; she has flaws like most of us, but these people are spreading nasty stuff about Britney, and I’m not here for it.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block