Multitracks & Stems

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

AVOID this man he has SCAMMED me out of £100 on GagaDaily - sent him £100 via PayPal then he took the money and ran! here's the proof! Disgusting!

Kevin where is my money?

Ok mate first of all I told you before I don't want your ****ty $100 and you tried to scam me by paying for goods wen its was supposed to be paid as family and friends your idea was to get the pack and also ask for a refund!! Don't listen to this maniac he is following around every where even got me blocked on Daily Gaga cause he said I scammed him to the mods by the way 2 days earlier he was trying to sell me a Gaga photoshoot for $100 maybe I should have paid him for goods and services and than he would have to provide a tracking number for the funds to be cleared!! and one more thing once the funds are available I will send the ***** a full refund!!

IBB.CO

Image Capture hosted in ImgBB

Edited by Infinity101
51 minutes ago, Infinity101 said:

Ok mate first of all I told you before I don't want your ****ty $100 and you tried to scam me by paying for goods wen its was supposed to be paid as family and friends your idea was to get the pack and also ask for a refund!! Don't listen to this maniac he is following around every where even got me blocked on Daily Gaga cause he said I scammed him to the mods by the way 2 days earlier he was trying to sell me a Gaga photoshoot for $100 maybe I should have paid him for goods and services and than he would have to provide a tracking number for the funds to be cleared!! and one more thing once the funds are available I will send the ***** a full refund!!

IBB.CO

Image Capture hosted in ImgBB

You did ******* scam me! I've sent you £100 but I haven't got anyhing! Calling me a scammer when I'm the one who's out of somehing! You're not!

• Love 1
On 4/30/2024 at 3:23 AM, Infinity101 said:

Hey I'm looking for anyone that would like to trade or sell Britney I have Gaga I can trade or 2 unleaked Britney packs! DM me!

And for everyone else, if you'd like a complete collection of leaked Multitracks & Stems I made this document listing them & download links enjoy everyone!

You can check out sharemania or Universe forum, there are thread(s) with the stems.

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block