Britney references her June 23rd testimony (wearing a maids outfit)

4 minutes ago, abluebutterfly said:

I know it’s a hard pill to swallow, but it really is Britney posting. It’s just her sense of humor, nothing serious!! She has been posting random things since 2015 📷!! She sends the photo and caption to a person and they have to approve it

Thanks for the insider info! We’ve learned A LOT about her c-ship since 2015… to recap: abuse, isolation, manipulation, forced medication, forced mental health facilities, forced IUD and god knows what else.

So no, sorry, we don’t know or think it’s really Britney posting on her IG, for many reasons. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
9 minutes ago, frank194 said:

Y que problema hay si ella escribió todo eso y luego se dio cuenta que era demasiado y lo borro? Britney siempre se caracterizo por decir todo lo que piensa.

La verdad no los entiendo, antes de la tutela Britney se caracterizaba por ser una persona libre y por decir cosas que a veces no era muy agradables. Luego entro en la tutela y su voz fue silenciada y de pronto se convirtió en una señorita de actitud correcta y buenos modales. Quien los entiende? Cual britney quieren ? Dios... 

no te parece un poco raro que siguiendo en la cship haya cambiado tanto su forma de actuar de un dia para otro? no sé, parece un poco sospechoso. igualmente, como dije en mi post anterior, un poco si que parece ser ella, y no me gusta nada esa caption. si es de verdad britney, con todo el amor que siento por ella, me parece fuera de lugar, no porque bromee sobre su propio testimonio, esta en su derecho, al fin y al cabo es su vida, sino por sus propias empleadas. esta feo.

Why overanalyzing this? She has posted similar outfit in the past.She also has worn similar outfit during the promo of the X factor ( interview with simon).We all know britney has the most terrible taste in clothes. Plus, her insta the past two years is a looney Mess but that has nothing to do with court. Brenny probably doesnt even know what instagram is.

3 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

Why overanalyzing this? She has posted similar outfit in the past.She also has worn similar outfit during the promo of the X factor ( interview with simon).We all know britney has the most terrible taste in clothes. Plus, her insta the past two years is a looney Mess but that has nothing to do with court. Brenny probably doesnt even know what instagram is.

Rhis discussion had or has nothing to do with jer outfit.

I step away from Exhale from an hour and.... :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Just saw this on Insta, it’s clear the deleted post wasn’t posted by her. They’re just clearly making fun of what’s she said during her court speech at this point. And then they get caught out so reupload the post with the new caption to save face dddd.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Easy There said:

But they can't literally force her to make those videos and photos. And we can't be like ohhh it's her whenever she posts smth that we like etc. Plus Sam aka the only person on her side atm,is always in comments section hearing or supporting her posts.

I think this whole conspiracy theory regarding her instagram needs to be ditched.

First of all, I think these are screenshots from a video taken before her testimony

And if to think about it, almost all aspects of her life are under their control, if she refuses, there could be consequences. So It is not a reach to say that she may be forced to do it + they literally forced her to make videos for insta while she was in the facility:

And here is a caption that knowing her situation sounds like a mockery :

• Like 9