Britney: I can breathe now real inhalers

SO PRETTY !!! I can breathe now real inhalers !!! Just got them again HUGE difference I used to have an asthma machine when I was in elementary school but the innocent mom and dad took it away for 6 years !!! But y’all I’m so ******* grateful now !!! I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD !!!

the sarcasm :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Hamelia said:

She has mentioned her asthma several times. It must be awful not to have proper remedies for asthma. It makes no sense to take them away from her. What kind of doctors did they consult?

Waiting for Lynne to be like,

Britney, I would, never, never, never, take away your inhalers if it wasn't in your best interest. Your asthma was so bad, that the doctor said it may have been best to have you stop using it so you could outgrow your asthma. Please accept my friend request on Tik Tok so we can talk this over - just you and me. I love you.

• Love 3
  • Haha 5

She is going through it :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:  recent posts back to back with different emotion and perceptions. I DO love that she writes her mind and expresses them through photos on her Insta. She needs somoene to hear her. We are here for you Britney x

• Love 7
  • Haha 1

She is so mad! but I don't blame her in the slightest, I would be mad too! I am just waiting for the victim blaming brigade of so called "fans" to turn up though to accuse her of "ranting". You know, the lot that were on Exhale yesterday accusing her of bringing this on herself as she did not advocate for herself like they thought she should (apparently it was all down to instagram posting). This same collection of posters are also completely ignorant of how legal procedures work and (despite of the amateur phycology) the intricacies of mental health issues.  

• Love 5
  • Like 1

She's exhausting. I don't blame her for her feelings and the torture she endured is unfathomable, but these posts and the constant negativity and bringing up of past relationships and situations on a public platform are not helpful in any way. She's not healing. And these posts suggest she's actively trying NOT to heal, but instead holding onto anger and bitterness and mistrust at all costs. She's clinging to those negative emotions and scars like her life depends on it and frankly I don't think she knows any other way at this point.

• Like 6
33 minutes ago, super.nova said:

I wish she’d stop mentioning them. the best revenge is indifference 

I don't think that any victims want to think about their abusers all the time trust me! I had few little trauma from someone, nothing comparing to Britney, but the trauma sometimes pop in my mind and trust me I immediately try to do my best to delete them from my spirit but it never work! Britney had alooooooot of trauma because of them, trauma that affect her every freakin day of her life, she has to deal with problems BECAUSE OF THEM everyday! They took her kids away, nobody can't forget that and move away just like that. She had to spit on their faces via IG sometimes to express her anger, sadness, because their ghosts are always here!!! The problems are still here so how can she move on or forget or forgive? So yeah indifference is the best revenge but it's not always possible! Jamie is still free, she wanted him to be in jail. No justice for her! Nobody with all these s hit would be able to be indifferent...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, David Rose said:

She's exhausting. I don't blame her for her feelings and the torture she endured is unfathomable, but these posts and the constant negativity and bringing up of past relationships and situations on a public platform are not helpful in any way. She's not healing. And these posts suggest she's actively trying NOT to heal, but instead holding onto anger and bitterness and mistrust at all costs. She's clinging to those negative emotions and scars like her life depends on it and frankly I don't think she knows any other way at this point.

Yep. She has her freedom and ability to do what she wishes yet is still living in the past. I get that the court stuff is a lot, but it feels like she is just not able to move on. I really do worry for her because she just doesn’t seem to have a grasp on the reality of it all. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, David Rose said:

You guys are seriously the worst! NEGATIVE? She's enjoying her life in the most simple and beautiful way, she's connecting with nature, far away from your fake hollywood idols, dreams, stories! How is that ONLY negative?

About the anger, dude, THEY TOOK AWAY HER KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS!!! What mothers on earth would be able to move on with that??? Are you serious??? Again, I don't think that any victims want to thinks about their abusers all day!!! But it's impossible to move on when the actions of these f  cking b  astards abusers still affect your life everyday! The trauma that she has to deal with still to these days are because of them!!! She didn't get justice! After 3 years OF WAITING, "WASTING MONEY" Time, hope, they still threat her (confirmed by Rosengart few weeks ago)! How can you guys can blame her to be angry???  Most of you would go crazy if someone from your entourage would have stole 100$ from you, you would talk about it nights and days!!! But Britney is too negative because they lock her away, stole her money ! stole her kids, her freedom, put something in her v so she can't be pregnant and work for them for years?????????? Hello are you guys serious???

• Love 7
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Yep. She has her freedom and ability to do what she wishes yet is still living in the past. I get that the court stuff is a lot, but it feels like she is just not able to move on. I really do worry for her because she just doesn’t seem to have a grasp on the reality of it all

Be worry for you instead! It's worst than a lack of empathy at this point, your brain doesn't work well I'm sorry! Even a 10y kid would understand!

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, David Rose said:

Good point. She tries to say sometimes she doesn't want to heal... The healing thing is just an excuse fans found to feel better about her posts.

I highly doubt she is going to any therapy.

It's not only the family. The Timberlake thing, her trying to attack others for some things from 20 years ago... mocking people saying positive things to her.

Not shocking the only people around her are paid to be.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

I don't think that any victims want to think about their abusers all the time trust me! I had few little trauma from someone, nothing comparing to Britney, but the trauma sometimes pop in my mind and trust me I immediately try to do my best to delete them from my spirit but it never work! Britney had alooooooot of trauma because of them, trauma that affect her every freakin day of her life, she has to deal with problems BECAUSE OF THEM everyday! They took her kids away, nobody can't forget that and move away just like that. She had to spit on their faces via IG sometimes to express her anger, sadness, because their ghosts are always here!!! The problems are still here so how can she move on or forget or forgive? So yeah indifference is the best revenge but it's not always possible! Jamie is still free, she wanted him to be in jail. No justice for her! Nobody with all these s hit would be able to be indifferent...

yes, but not post it on IG, it feeds the narcissist and is a waste of her energy 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block