Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

7 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

I feel physically sick. 

I thought today will be nothing of a day.

But Britney went for blood.

This is me too. I figured it was just gonna be another court date where nothing happens. I literally screamed out when I was reading through her transcript. This is even worse than I could've imagined. This is actual human trafficking. I am LIVID. 

Everyone siding with Team CON and calling us conspiracy theorists for not believing the bull**** on Britney's social media is looking real stupid right now. :clownery_makeup_meme:

I am so sad. We all had opinions and theories regarding this conservartorship over the years, but this is so wrong what they are doing to her.

I did not except to hear this today, because I believed that such thing cannot happen in USA.

I hope everyone involved in this mess will face  the deserved justice soon.

So sad.

Please be strong Britney ❤️

Britney is definitely alluding to Larry here

Oh, of course. Yes. Okay. The people who did this to me should not be able to walk away so easily. To recap: I was on tour in 2018. I was forced to: my management said if I don’t do this tour, I will have to find an attorney. My own management could sue me if I didn’t follow through with the tour. He handed me a sheet of paper as I got off the stage in Vegas and said I had to sign it. It was very threatening and scary. And with the conservatorship, I couldn’t even get my own attorney. So out of fear, I went ahead and I did the work.

2 minutes ago, good4u_babe said:

I was a little concerned when she said she didn't believe in therapy and instead left things to god. I wonder if that could affect the results of this? They can see it as some form of denial? I hope not!

The therapists, doctors are all hired by Jamie.

1 minute ago, bruinoc said:

This is me too. I figured it was just gonna be another court date where nothing happens. I literally screamed out when I was reading through her transcript. This is even worse than I could've imagined. This is actual human trafficking. I am LIVID. 

Everyone siding with Team CON and calling us conspiracy theorists for not believing the bull**** on Britney's social media is looking real stupid right now. :clownery_makeup_meme:

I almost went be bed (it's past midnight now).

Only though I'll glance through quickly and read the rest tomorrow morning....

Now, all our questions and concerns where answered. Now they can't say we are making stuff up and damaging Britney reputation 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, good4u_babe said:

I was a little concerned when she said she didn't believe in therapy and instead left things to god. I wonder if that could affect the results of this? They can see it as some form of denial? I hope not!

She's been to therapists and psychiatrists for 13 years regularly and she's worse than before that

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Britney is definitely alluding to Larry here

This part was insane because it's like how do you sue a person in a conservatorship who can't even get her own legal counsel? She's suing herself? So the money just goes from one account to another? They really had her ****ed up.

• Like 1