Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

15 minutes ago, Damon said:

Is anyone else feeling overwhelmingly emotional right now? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I just listened to the whole thing and it was wayyyyyyyyy worse than I ever thought. The things she said are just unimaginable. Tbh it makes me wish that she never became an artist if this was the outcome. No one should ever succumb to this kind of abuse.

Y'all, please remember this too, it is easy to overlook. Lynne Spears is not a good guy either, her lawyer was good in this hearing but Britney doesn't seem to have the best relationship with her, she accused her of lying and she compared her to her father. Lynne Spears and Jamie are both terrible.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I just listened to the whole thing and it was wayyyyyyyyy worse than I ever thought. The things she said are just unimaginable. Tbh it makes me wish that she never became an artist if this was the outcome. No one should ever succumb to this kind of abuse.

Does anyone have a link as to where I can listen to it? I can't find anything.