Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

9 minutes ago, good4u_babe said:

I was a little concerned when she said she didn't believe in therapy and instead left things to god. I wonder if that could affect the results of this? They can see it as some form of denial? I hope not!

So Britney actually said she needs therapy, she said even before this she had theraphy, but she doesnt want to see people she doesnt know...She wants her own therapist and she wants the therapist to go to her house.

I wonder  after all of that. Will someone hire and not financialy involved will step in to evaluate situation?

Can we get President involved somehow? 

This is f up. They don't even denied what she said, they just want to drag paper word for ever.

Just now, Dream Within a Dream said:

Can you stop projecting **** on people?

He can't send death threats to Jamie on national television.

projection refers to unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don't like about yourself and attributing them to someone else

Anyway, he ended up saying positive things about it. He started with quite a wary tone about how positive the situation was for Britney's case, and I thought he'd keep the tone for the rest of it. He doesn't have to send death threats but it almost seemed like he was about to make it seem less black and white than it really is, but it seems as though he was just trying to be fair.

Ok , can someone answer this!

This guy on ABC news was just saying about Bessemer being co-conservators of the estate side, and if there was anything untoward discovered in the finances, they would have spoken up by now.

Are they even signed on yet? Last I heard Scam Income effed up a simple form he submitted and Bessemer haven’t yet been given full access as yet. Am I imaging this? 

@Jordan Miller I honestly can’t imagine how you feel right now. From writing Free Britney in the dirt 13 years ago, to now a #1 trending topic worldwide being used by the top news sources in the world and A-list celebs. These last 48 hours have to be so validating for you. Everyone who said you were making it up or sent you legal threat now have to eat their words. I’m super stoked for you.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

So Britney actually said she needs therapy, she said even before this she had theraphy, but she doesnt want to see people she doesnt know...She wants her own therapist and she wants the therapist to go to her house.

Yeah, I did catch that. But what I meant is that I hope Jamie and his lawyer can't use that statement against her and try to claim that she's like delusional or something. Because you know their shady *** will try anything to discredit her and question her sanity.

• Like 1