Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

5 minutes ago, iCaptainCandy said:

when she laughed and said "cuz I actually know I do need a little therapy" is such a lucid breath of fresh air

Only cause of what her family put her through. They court system really failed for her and everyone involved should face the consequences

3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

The therapists, doctors are all hired by Jamie.

Right. I was just confused because, by saying she left things up to god, it seems like she was dismissing therapy in general and as a whole. But then later did admit she needed a bit of therapy herself and was willing to allow a therapist to come to her house.

28 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

She said she didn’t believe Paris’s story, but wants people to believe hers and about smiley smoking on stage. 

I was like girllll noooo. 

Parts of what she said was calm and sounded right but then she went overboard and she came off... well not as clear as I bet she would have wanted. That can scare the judge off. Comparing things others have done is irrelevant and can harm her case even. 

• Content Curators
8 minutes ago, good4u_babe said:

I was a little concerned when she said she didn't believe in therapy and instead left things to god. I wonder if that could affect the results of this? They can see it as some form of denial? I hope not!

She said she needed therapy. 

3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

She's been to therapists and psychiatrists for 13 years regularly and she's worse than before that

No, I agree. The therapists she's seen were obviously NOT on her side. But I meant that by her admitting that, I'm worried that it can used against her... like, by her dad and his lawyer. That's all I meant.