Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

1 minute ago, Shweetheart4012 said:

What did she say about Lynnes nails?

She was talking about her Maid’s nails. Jodi told her for the past year that self-care services like massages and getting your nails done weren’t available due to Covid- but she could tell that her Maids had new nails every week so she knew Jodi was lying to her. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

that she was able to have them done while Britney was told my her father that it's impossible for her to get some cosmetic treat sessions (hair, nails, etc.) She said that even the maids in her house had their nails done while she couldn't maintain herself. This explains the messy looks from her instagram.

Ohboy

Oh my God… 😔

What can we all say? I mean we are so little to say anything about her.

The fact that she is way more well spoken than any of those layers or therapists or anyone at this hearing and still she is the one under this c ship is crazy.

It's crazy to ask for your basic human rights.

Having doctors and nurses giving your pills in you daily life?

This is just too much.

They should pay for everything they do to her.

Her speech is more iconic, significant than all her performances combined. 

Britney, we love you

1 minute ago, Sunset8 said:

Well they hung out...She know Paris is a Fake Bihhh, I just wouldn't discredit someone's story ALOUD. Perish is always talking about Britney, not the other way around.

SHE DID NOT DISCREDIT HER STORY. STOP TWISTING HER WORDS.

She meant it in a way that sounds unbelievable to some people because Paris always pretended to be fine in front of the public and she didn't want for people to say her abuse was a LIE.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

OHHHH OOPS!

I was shaking so I miss heard.

Sorry!

sorry about the tone I'm just so heated about the situation :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

I'm feeling literally so physically ill at the thought that I can't do anything about this other than ******* tweet and make forum posts. Ffs