Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

Just now, Shweetheart4012 said:

What did she say!

Vivian was saying sth about a new health plan in which Britney's current visitations to the psychologist will be amended and then Britney interrupted her and said that this will happen ONLY with her consent and exclusively on her terms.

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

it wasn't Vivian, is the other lawyer, she requested to make the hearing private if they were touching on medical topics, and Britney was like NO, I want this to be public (well, not those words, but basically that) 

Wrong it was Miss Thoreen aka Vivian

Just now, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Vivian was saying sth about a new health plan in which Britney's current visitations to the psychologist will be amended and then Britney interrupted her and said that this will happen ONLY with her consent and exclusively on her terms.

Oh THAT, but that was also the other lawyer, wasn't she? not Vivian, but Right or Write or whatever is her last name 

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it wasn't Vivian, is the other lawyer, she requested to make the hearing private if they were touching on medical topics, and Britney was like NO, I want this to be public (well, not those words, but basically that) 

yes, Lauriann Wright, Jodi's lawyer

Who ever posted a link to the live audio THANK YOU. I listened and am upset by the whole thing. I feel sick. 

A lot of the "crazy" theories are true. 

EVERYONE has screwed her over. She came in strong saying she explained her story 2 years ago and the judge ignored her. 

**** u judge. 

She didn't know she could terminate the conservatorship 

**** you Ingham 

The abuse she has suffered 

**** you Jamie, spears family, doctors, managment and facility staff 

**** everyone 

I am so upset. The world has heard you britney 

• Like 2