Taylor shills her fans again - 3 “new” versions of latest album being released

Chart obsessed, fan shilling “artist” Taylor Swift will be releasing 3 “new” versions of her latest album - each has one demo song on it. That’s on top of the 1003836374 versions of the album already :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Will you be lining her pockets ? 

• Haha 8
4 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Some delulus keep making excuses that she "takes care of the fans".

I- :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

What she's actually doing is spending money to make more money and if her “cult” wants to continue to be delulus then I feel sorry for them 

Spoiler

NOT :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

The album popularity and success was solely based off her name and the popularity that comes with it, not because it was actually a quality piece of work. It was literally 30 songs that sounded the same. But people say she’s a “mastermind” for doing it. 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, Z91 said:

What she's actually doing is spending money to make more money and if her “cult” wants to continue to be delulus then I feel sorry for them 

Reveal hidden contents

NOT :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

4 minutes ago, J45x said:

Pathetic  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

4 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

It’s super annoying I can see that..But trust and believe if Britney promoted like this for B10 I would eat it all up 😭😂

Just now, stronger1992 said:

The album popularity and success was solely based off her name and the popularity that comes with it, not because it was actually a quality piece of work. It was literally 30 songs that sounded the same. 

New edition, including "My Farts" (First Draft Phone Memo) :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

The album popularity and success was solely based off her name and the popularity that comes with it, not because it was actually a quality piece of work. It was literally 30 songs that sounded the same. But people say she’s a “mastermind” for doing it. 

Exactly this 👆

• Like 1

Honest question…would Taylor be considered an albums artist if she didn’t release sooooo many versions of her albums? 

Like it’s no surprise the re-recorded versions were gonna sell well because they already did well in the first place. If all artist re-recorded their most popular work and added a few unreleased songs from those eras, those would sell very well for them now. It’s just common sense. But with her new original work, she releases dozens of versions of them, just to get a high number of sales. Like yes, get money but she’s all about titles and being a record breaker. So I’m sure her selling “X” amount of albums on paper means more to her than the money she gets from the album sale (I believe she makes good money from album sales but not THAT much compare to when she tours). 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block