WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

2 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

they ask him do Britney control her social media he said yeah & than said he think she since it to her team to post. That’s not control sir 

Yup, it confirms what we have been knew.

She directs the themes to her team and they decide how and when and what to post.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Omg he is not on side. He was very shady with the conservation and not forthcoming claiming he wasn't really clued up what's going. 

Basically saying she doesn't know what freedom entails as she will have to book her own reservations. 

How many people are watching him do this interview in that room I wonder. 

I think it was a good interview the host seemed well informed, asked good questions. Of course Brian cannot answer honestly and freely, in my opinion. It is a very delicate situation.

But we got the most important part that is confirmation that she wants to get out of the conservatorship and she is not ok with it, opposite of what others have said in the past. That is all i needed to hear.

• Like 9

Honestly. Britney needs to rid herself of this family. They are toxic. 

hate to say it, but, Sam might be the only hope left. I thought better of Bryan and thought he for sure had her back. I guess that’s why we never see him with her anymore. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

OK BUT HE ADMITTED BRITNEY DOESNT WANT THE CONSERVATORSHIP AND THAT IS HUGE. Not on his side at all bc wtf it took the interviewer an hour to get him to finally admit she doesn’t want it... but this has to be the biggest take away. BRITNEY WANTS FREEDOM. Britney is being held against her will. Britney deserves constitutional rights as a human. Period. 

Watch outlets pick this up and focusing on how he said she doesnt know how to drive and how he thinks she needs help = cship. Bc its what Bryan did. He said she wants out but at the same time kinda supported the cship as well. People will say "of course she wants out shes crazy and isnt taking her meds, but its not the best for her, she doesnt know better"

I dont think he did much for the movement even tho he said she wants out. He belittled her a lot and media and some people will focus on that bc hes her brother and must know better than someone who shaved her head 13 years ago :tiffeyeroll:

It’s ridiculous that Britney is for so long in this conservatorship and he, as a BROTHER, doesn’t know her feelings about it.. he just admits that she want to get out of it, but he doesn’t even know what she really thinks of it.. he’s not interested at ALL. That’s so sad, poor Britney, she deserved so much more :crying1: 

• Love 3