Is Britney Still A Lost Little Girl Like X Tina Claimed?

Posted (edited)

Almost halfway through 2024, Britney gained her freedom and settled with Jimbo.

Now Britney's got a criminal housekeeper boyfriend, once rival X Tina claimed Britney was a lost little girl.

Was Legend X right?

With all the headlines and Britney's actions will she ever be taken as a serious artist again if she does music?

Aguilera on Spears: 'I'm happy for her' on Make a GIF

Did Legend X win the Britney Christina feud in the end?

Kelly mistakes her own song "Stronger" as Christina Aguilera's song -  Celebria - ATRL

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

You know I feel bad for what happened to Britney, I'm glad she has her autonomy back, but *** **** this woman can't actually do anything to help herself.  To me she seems like a lost little girl, so yeah, I'd say she's right.  She feels even more lost at 40+ years old.

• Love 8
Just now, Nina Dobrev said:

You know I feel bad for what happened to Britney, I'm glad she has her autonomy back, but *** **** this woman can't actually do anything to help herself.  To me she seems like a lost little girl, so yeah, I'd say she's right.  She feels even more lost at 40+ years old.

With Paul being in the picture even more now I don't see Britney wanting to focus on anything music wise.

Such a talent and it's on pause.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Xtina has always been a jealous, resentful, and mean-spirited person. Overrated singer, more of a screamer than a singer. Luckily, Britney had more success than her, and she never could handle that

I mean wouldn't you feel some type of way if you were on stage singing live and really singing versus Britney who was lipping to 20 year old playback tracks.

They both have the same about of #1 songs, Britney sold more albums other than that they're pretty much on the same playing field.

Britney is more iconic though.

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

I don’t think she was, when Chrissy made that comment, but it’s possible Brit is now. 

And tbh I think we all would be had we been abused like that. And I think it goes beyond Brit. Most of these child stars seems to be lost - Amanda, Justin B etc.

Also, whilst I completely agree with you on Paul. I’m curious if you will have the same energy towards Bey/Jay Z If the rumours are true regarding the Diddy/ Jay Z connection. Ofc it’s all speculation and conspiracies rn but a lot stuff does seem to be coming back to him 👀

I don’t mean that with any shade to you, I’m just curious 

:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, nwonder said:

I don’t think she was when Chrissy made that comment but it’s possible Brit is now. And tbh I think we would all be had we been abused like that. And I think it goes beyond Brit. Most of these child stars seems to be that way - Amanda, Justin B etc.

Also, whilst I completely agree with you on Paul. I’m curious if you will have the same energy towards Bey/Jay Z If the rumours are true regarding the Diddy/ Jay Z connection. Ofc it’s all speculation and conspiracies rn but a lot stuff does seem to be coming back to him 👀

What's this on bey/Jay Z now?
bedtime-mouse.png

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I don’t think she was, when Chrissy made that comment, but it’s possible Brit is now. 

And tbh I think we all would be had we been abused like that. And I think it goes beyond Brit. Most of these child stars seems to be lost - Amanda, Justin B etc.

We'll have to wait and see. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Christina Aguilera hasn't had a solo hit since the year 2000. She hasn't had a world tour since 2008 and she suffers to fill a bar of 1,000 people in Las Vegas. Fans can celebrate Britney's outdated health but will always be aware that if she wanted to she would be superior to Xtina in everything because she has impact and relevance even retired.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
Just now, Cuber said:

Christina Aguilera hasn't had a solo hit since the year 2000. She hasn't had a world tour since 2008 and she suffers to fill a bar of 1,000 people in Las Vegas. Fans can celebrate Britney's outdated health but will always be aware that if she wanted to she would be superior to Xtina in everything because she has impact and relevance even retired.

Britney's last solo hit was in 2011 about 13 years ago and with her relationship with this housekeeper in full on display I doubt Britney will be topping the charts again anytime soon.

I don't think X Tina's released anything as embarrassing as Manjobi. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

What's this on bey/Jay Z now?
bedtime-mouse.png

There is nothing factual as of yet just speculation and conspiracies so I don’t wanna spread misinformation but I’ll DM you som stuff when I get home ❤️

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

O último sucesso solo de Britney foi em 2011, há cerca de 13 anos e com seu relacionamento com essa governanta em plena exibição, duvido que Britney esteja no topo das paradas novamente em breve.

Não acho que X Tina tenha lançado algo tão embaraçoso quanto Manjobi. 

Work ***** is more memorable than any single #1 from 2011. Does Xtina have any solo hit bigger than GIAB? No. I can no longer judge what Xtina releases because I don't hear anything from her since Lotus or her feats with Marron 5 which is the only thing that keeps her Spotify relevant.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block