#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, Babyee_JD said:

https://micetimes.asia/the-father-of-britney-spears-forbids-her-to-communicate-with-her-mother/

This decision James ran for limiting communication daughter with people that can have a negative influence on her. He made a former Manager of his daughter Sam Lutfi and his ex-wife Lynn, mother of the singer.

Doesn’t really surprise me if is was true...ffs

This is sick... I am so much speechless... If Britney doesn't go out from this BS conservatorship I can't imagine how she will manage to live. 

If I were her I guess I would start thinking of suicide. Its the only one way she can get out of this hell for sure. 

Anyway Britney is so strong she managed this BS for the last 11 years. 

12 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

This is sick... I am so much speechless... If Britney doesn't go out from this BS conservatorship I can't imagine how she will manage to live. 

If I were her I guess I would start thinking of suicide. Its the only one way she can get out of this hell for sure. 

Anyway Britney is so strong she managed this BS for the last 11 years. 

Just an insensitive, gross comment. :yeahsure:

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, Rob_ said:

Well but it is true. I don't wish she would do that or something. But this is something that would come to my mind if I were in Britney's shoes. Because I cant believe how hopeless Britney will feel if after September nothing changes. 

This is the best moment for her to get out of this BS with Free Britney movement so if it doesn't work and nothing changes I really think she will never be free and I think she will get additional restrictions. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Rob_ said:

Plus I really can imagine that if conservatorship doesn't finish now and it will keep going and Britney's boys turn 18 and if they start doing something to help their mom go out from this BS they can be separated like now Jamie is trying to separate Britney from her mom. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AliciaBitch said:

Plus I really can imagine that if conservatorship doesn't finish now and it will keep going and Britney's boys turn 18 and if they start doing something to help their mom go out from this BS they can be separated like now Jamie is trying to separate Britney from her mom. 

Brit's father is a abusive control freak. He's loving that he has control over her. He loves the power and the money she brings in. How can he just completely cut Lynne out of her life? Britney and her mother were ALWAYS extremely close. I think he was pissed about that, and the fact that Brit basically cut him out years ago. I can't believe Lynne fell for his **** though at one time :gross:

• Like 5

The way her team were more than fine to paint her as unhinged and a hazard to herself for months this year with the daily TMZ / The Blast articles to remind us Britney was basically half-dead, and now there’s an issue with her medical files being out in the open. They aren’t worried for her safety or the safety of her children obviously. 

The only reason they leaked that info to the Blast is only to reinforce the fact that Britney is unwell, nothing else. They didn't bother doing it years before so publicly.

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

This circus is going to end 1 day. I just hope it won't be too late. All that money hungry ppl will take that they deserve anyway. 

The most scary thing is that behind Jamie are the same lawyers as in MJ last years. The same that saw how weak he was physically and still pushed him to do This is It Tour no matter what because they earn money even if MJ is dead or alive. I would say that dead MJ brought them more money than he could with This is It Tour or any further Tour(I read they had idea to make a world tour in the case of success of London concerts). 

So basically Jamie and his lawyers most likely don't care about Britney well being because even dead she can bring lots of money. I even think that they would be excited to make as much money as possible from dead Britney and she could even try to "fight" with MJ and Elvis to br the best earning dead person. 

Don't forget that MJ since 2009 made 2 billions! 

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

The most scary thing is that behind Jamie are the same lawyers as in MJ last years. The same that saw how weak he was physically and still pushed him to do This is It Tour no matter what because they earn money even if MJ is dead or alive. I would say that dead MJ brought them more money than he could with This is It Tour or any further Tour(I read they had idea to make a world tour in the case of success of London concerts). 

So basically Jamie and his lawyers most likely don't care about Britney well being because even dead she can bring lots of money. I even think that they would be excited to make as much money as possible from dead Britney and she could even try to "fight" with MJ and Elvis to br the best earning dead person. 

This has been going on since 2009 and she was in horrible condition in 2011 and nobody said anything...

• Like 5
4 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

This honestly makes me want to puke. These people, who are so greedy and money-hungry that they'd consider a person being dead or alive as just another factor in how much money they can make, are sick and demented. Whatever mental illness Britney allegedly has, is nothing compared to the twisted and psychopathic tendencies of Jamie, Lou, Larry, and their lawyers. They are the ones who are a danger to Britney, not herself, and if there was any fairness in the world they should be kept as far away from her as possible.

I'm honestly worried that if this conservatorship continues and she refuses to perform, they'll threaten her with her own life and well-being and tell her that they'll orchestrate her downfall as if it were an accident/self-inflicted, since it seems that the lawyers and doctors responsible for MJ didn't have a problem doing so (although MJ's doctor was finally caught and put in jail, thank goodness). The black mirror netflix special that Miley Cyrus starred in had a similar situation - her "manager aunt" drugged and put her in a coma for being disobedient and told the media that she had simply had a severe allergic reaction to shellfish. Storylines like that aren't just created out of nowhere, there has to be some basis in reality and unfortunately the storyline of Ashley O sounds uncomfortably similar to Britney's as a whole. 

Obviously this is all just speculation, but clearly there is something very, very, very wrong going on. There's so much corruption on Team B's part, as we see in court documents and the contradicting and damaging articles they put out in the media, and this is only the stuff that has come to the surface. Praying that whatever will be in Britney's best interest is the outcome in September, and that definitely doesn't involve her being in a conservatorship.

• Like 7
30 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Did anyone spot this blind:

Blind Items Revealed #4

August 16, 2019

Considering you can't buy/order the shoes in California the permanent A list "singer" bought, must mean she sent someone out of state, specifically to get that new pair of really expensive shoes.

Britney Spears/Snakeskin Louboutins

She bought them in Vegas, didn’t she? 😑

*IF* it's true that they don't even believe a spouse should know her medical situation (and there are rumors of them keeping even Lynne in the dark), that's absolutely sick. You cannot dictate what someone tells their own SPOUSE (or mother). And you cannot expect someone to commit their entire life to anyone else without fully understanding their future spouse's life; otherwise, how do they properly provide support? What if the condition becomes more severe over time? Don't both parties simply have a right to know what they're signing up for?

If you were going to marry someone with severe schizoaffective disorder, borderline personality disorder, extreme **** addiction that made them lose their basic rights indefinitely, etc. (and there should be NO judgment toward anyone with these types of disorders or issues), wouldn't you want to know? What if you randomly just found out 10 years into the marriage after they have a major psychotic episode? Wouldn't you want to be prepared to support them or understand why they had certain reactions to specific stimuli and situations? Wouldn't you want to help them stay away from triggers and be able to strategize on how to keep them happy and healthy? If I loved someone and were going to marry them, I'd want to be there for them in every single possible way.

If you're the person with the condition or issue, wouldn't you want to know that your spouse is truly going to commit to you and not bail if and when challenges pop up?

They literally don't believe there are ANY individuals - even a spouse - who can be trusted with Britney? The ENTIRE world is out to get her, even her own mother?

And what if you married someone you were told was too psychotic to manage their own affairs, but later found out that wasn't the case?

Is it possible that this is nothing more than a way to keep people in the dark and hide the truth? Remember how her team told TMZ that she has never even been diagnosed with bipolar? Is it possible that they were attempting to justify her being on intense medications because even though the situation doesn't meet the criteria for a diagnosable disorder, they don't like that she went through a hard time in her twenties and want to justify taking her rights away?

I don't have the answers nor do I have insider information, but I am watching this play out.

• Like 8
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Brit's father is a abusive control freak. He's loving that he has control over her. He loves the power and the money she brings in. How can he just completely cut Lynne out of her life? Britney and her mother were ALWAYS extremely close. I think he was pissed about that, and the fact that Brit basically cut him out years ago. I can't believe Lynne fell for his **** though at one time :gross:

Don’t forget Britney also had a falling out with Lynne at one time just the same way she is with Jamie now. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1