#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Has this already been posted? My apologies if so, I didn't see it when I took a glance at the threads. 

https://yhoo.it/2Ntu4Ex

Britney Spears' team, including her dad, Jaime, have asked the court to seal all of her personal and medical information filed with the courts because they say its release could put her and her kids "at risk."

According to documents obtained by The Blast, her lawyers are asking the judge in her conservatorship to seal all information about to be shared with the court.

As we reported, an evaluator has been assigned to Britney's case to assess if she's being properly medically treated and if her father is right person to be her conservatorship. This person will also determine if the current custody of situation is good for her and her kids.

The documents say, "there is no legitimate reason for the public to have access to any information about (Britney's) personal or medical information. Such information would undoubtedly fuel widespread publicity and the ability to obtain access to he or her children, as evidenced by the publicity surrounding this conservatorship since its inception and numerous instances of harassment."

They continue, "release of this information would bring, "unprecedented media attention...and would be widely disseminated if filed publicly and put (Britney) and her children at risk."

Her team believes that the release of private information about the pop star could actually fuel people to try and get closer to Britney.

Their request reads, "that publicity would be highly injurious to (Britney's) health and well-being, as well as the health and well-being of her minor children."

They also state that some of the specific information could harm Britney's music career.

The lawyers point out, "competitive information and musical, artistic works and ideas, the disclosure of which would be harmful to Ms. Spears and her business and musical activities. Knowledge of this confidential information would allow others to leverage that information in future negotiations and could potentially reduced the value for Ms. Spears and her artistic and musical works."

Interestingly, they also claim the information in the case wouldn't even be shared with a spouse or partner.

As you know, Britney has a serious boyfriend, Sam Asghari.

We broke the story, Britney's father has filed to expand her conservatorship in 9 other states, so that if she travels the courts will enforce it.

The states are Alabama, Arizona, District of Columbia, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Tennessee and Virginia.

Mr. Spears has already filed in Hawaii and Florida.

Britney's team is asking the court to seal the evaluators report, along with all transcripts from the hearing next month. A judge will decide if they agree or not.

Britney is back in court for a hearing in September.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Wait... maybe thats why Britney has been posting pics of roses :deadbanana:

Yeah but wasn’t Gypsy Rose like willingly doing it because she wanted her mom’s approval that she never got. At least she had the choice to stop supporting her mom, but man the mom is the Queen of stagemoms and so selfish. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah but wasn’t Gypsy Rose like willingly doing it because she wanted her mom’s approval that she never got. At least she had the choice to stop supporting her mom, but man the mom is the Queen of stagemoms and so selfish. 

Well, Britney did reluctantly go along with it at first.  Either way, I am depressed about this so imagine how she feels. I am angry with Hollywood. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Well, Britney did reluctantly go along with it at first.  Either way, I am depressed about this so imagine how she feels. I am angry with Hollywood. 

But yeah both girls share the same traits or qualities. Very intelligent women that was never taken that seriously. Have low self esteem due to a damaging family. Basically the cash cow of the family. Both are *** symbols. After listening to the latest gram episode, it’s not just Hollywood that exploits people, look at the bottom feeders that prey on seniors and putting them in cships like Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

This is becoming seriously depressing now. 

Is she that sick , really? Why isn't she in the psyche ward since 08 if that were the case? 

Even if she infact was seriiusly ill. There's obvious financial abuse. 

Is this new story them trying to polish their obvious damage control stories that they were buying/selling to tmz earlier this year? 

I really don't know what to believe anymore. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

The girl was overworked, over stressed and needed to slow down but they refused and so she blows up after keeping her bottled feelings and they’re logic is “oh you’re having an episode. Let’s take your pills. Pills are good for you. That’s it, such a good girl.” No wonder she has a permanent stank face for so many years, everyone thought she just hates her job. They like to assume she’s stupid because it makes them feel better about themselves knowing someone is stupider than them. 

True.  This is why I can never back the Femme Fatale era.  I think the medication she has been for a decade plus-regardless of whether or not she has serious medical issues-may have obviously had a substantial effect, especially since it has been in place this long.

Her team was simply foolish to announce another residency last fall instead of a hiatus or break.

If she had announced another residency some time this summer I would have been 100% behind it.  She would have had a break, more time to prepare for a new show, time to get more motivated to add new things and I believe there would have been much greater anticipation.

Regardless, I do hope she returns to perform.  I was never against her continuing to perform.  Just there had to be some type of break. 

And the gaps between legs don't count; she's just returning to do the same routine choreography.  Time off performing to get her more motivated to become more involved in her own show should have been the next step.  I mean, based on the Britney Jean doc, she wasn't even involved in her own show.  One residency of this was enough. (Arguably 2015 is when much bigger changes should have been made)

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
23 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

True.  This is why I can never back the Femme Fatale era.  I think the medication she has been for a decade plus-regardless of whether or not she has serious medical issues-may have obviously had a substantial effect, especially since it has been in place this long.

Her team was simply foolish to announce another residency last fall instead of a hiatus or break.

If she had announced another residency some time this summer I would have been 100% behind it.  She would have had a break, more time to prepare for a new show, time to get more motivated to add new things and I believe there would have been much greater anticipation.

Regardless, I do hope she returns to perform.  I was never against her continuing to perform.  Just there had to be some type of break. 

And the gaps between legs don't count; she's just returning to do the same routine choreography.  Time off performing to get her more motivated to become more involved in her own show should have been the next step.  I mean, based on the Britney Jean doc, she wasn't even involved in her own show.  One residency of this was enough. (Arguably 2015 is when much bigger changes should have been made)

It was also the same during her prime, I remember during the Britney era she had said she is planning on taking it slow (she even said that she can’t keep going at this pace forever, she’s a very smart girl. Then came ITZ and Larry has her on an extensive promo campaign. You can tell she was wearing herself down, not to mention that era she wore more heels. Remember the Out all night her legs were in pain. Then flash forward to the outrageous shoot it’s like guys she’s not a robot as much as you like to think so. Yeah she took two years after Britney but she had a lot going on, JT and her aunt Sandra passing away like that’s a lot especially since most of us at that age are just starting college and here she’s responsible for a village of people that depend their livelihood on her. No matter how they spin it even now the mentality is work work work take a break then work work work again. Like that’s not healthy. Sending her off on vacations doesn’t mean you did good. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

they were numerous police cars and none of them were trying to prevent this to happen. cause they wanted to show it to the whole world. look she is danger to herself and her kids. now lookng back i do realize that most of this was perfectly decorated for us to see. they couldn't even close all the windows with smth so this hungry paparazzis wouldn't run for their picture. and on the video she seemed calm for me. also medical examination said she wasn't under ***** and they still got her under cship. this is why i don't believe their judges, doctors etc, all been lying all this years. Britney is a puppet for making money and i doubt she ever get out cause claws r really strong and it's not only her father there r some1 who orchestrates all this mess and he has real powers i guess. And yes Britney now will not know how  manage her money but she still can have her personal decisions. she can hire professionals and give some of her money to be ruled by conservator or some other way idk. just stop prisoning the person-that is 21st century noncence-woman can't hire lawyers and vote but can go to worldwide tour. this world is so messed up

• Like 9
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

they were numerous police cars and none of them were trying to prevent this to happen. cause they wanted to show it to the whole world. look she is danger to herself and her kids. now lookng back i do realize that most of this was perfectly decorated for us to see. they couldn't even close all the windows with smth so this hungry paparazzis wouldn't run for their picture. and on the video she seemed calm for me. also medical examination said she wasn't under ***** and they still got her under cship. this is why i don't believe their judges, doctors etc, all been lying all this years. Britney is a puppet for making money and i doubt she ever get out cause claws r really strong and it's not only her father there r some1 who orchestrates all this mess and he has real powers i guess. And yes Britney now will not know how  manage her money but she still can have her personal decisions. she can hire professionals and give some of her money to be ruled by conservator or some other way idk. just stop prisoning the person-that is 21st century noncence-woman can't hire lawyers and vote but can go to worldwide tour. this world is so messed up

I believe it too, for some reason I want to think that Lou had something to do with Sam Lufti. I’m sure it was a partnership at first and she done him wrong and that’s why he’s angry. All those crazy moments definitely helped build a stronger case that she needs to be in the cship because how smoothly the transition was from being held in a hospital to all of a sudden getting sentenced to a cship. So funny how that all worked out in your favor Lou...what a coincidence  :badgirl:

• Love 1
  • Like 5