#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

That article is so.. degrading and f**ked up. Why tf does she need a “bedtime and wake up” schedule. Like tf is she 12? :wyd: A grown *** woman of her age can sleep whenever tf she wants. So what if she’s a little stressed and is having some trouble sleeping (oh lord the horror like none of ever go through that) which btw is extremely f**kin weird and inappropriate that whoever this “source” is, is leaking all this super personal stuff. Idk I’d be uncomfortable knowing that there’s a very detailed article out of how a stressful situation is effecting my daily life down to my sleeping schedule. Yet another mess they managed to make. So much for damage control, all this is starting to look really messed up. 

Also this “source” is obviously someone involved with the conservatorship, why did this source think it was ever ok or even helpful to leak all this personal information out to the media if Britney is supposedly very fragile, wouldn’t leaking this information effect that in a negative way ? Wouldn’t sharing this information feed and increase all the negative comments?? f**king dumbasses lmfao Yet another example of them not even being proper guardians. 

• Like 6

Britney Spears’ dad reportedly files to register pop star’s conservatorship in Louisiana

Britney Spears’ dad has asked Louisiana officials to confirm his control over the pop star’s personal and financial affairs.

Records obtained by the Daily News confirm Jamie Spears has filed 42 pages with the Clerk of Courts in Tangipahoa Parish to register his longtime conservatorship over the “Toxic” singer in the bayou state.

The move, first reported by TheBlast.com, came after Jamie filed a notice in Los Angeles County probate court last month saying he planned to register the conservatorship in Louisiana, Hawaii and Florida.

He didn’t elaborate on his motives for the effort, but his filing says his conservatorship gives him the right to control almost every aspect of the singer’s life. He can “restrict and limit visitors by any means” and control the Grammy winner’s credit cards, assets and business contracts, the paperwork states.

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/ny-britney-spears-dad-files-conservatorship-louisiana-20190610-dqbr5i5ecjhpldf63de7gf36tq-story.html 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Britney Spears’ dad reportedly files to register pop star’s conservatorship in Louisiana

Britney Spears’ dad has asked Louisiana officials to confirm his control over the pop star’s personal and financial affairs.

Records obtained by the Daily News confirm Jamie Spears has filed 42 pages with the Clerk of Courts in Tangipahoa Parish to register his longtime conservatorship over the “Toxic” singer in the bayou state.

The move, first reported by TheBlast.com, came after Jamie filed a notice in Los Angeles County probate court last month saying he planned to register the conservatorship in Louisiana, Hawaii and Florida.

He didn’t elaborate on his motives for the effort, but his filing says his conservatorship gives him the right to control almost every aspect of the singer’s life. He can “restrict and limit visitors by any means” and control the Grammy winner’s credit cards, assets and business contracts, the paperwork states.

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/ny-britney-spears-dad-files-conservatorship-louisiana-20190610-dqbr5i5ecjhpldf63de7gf36tq-story.html 

The conservatorship is still being investigated, I doubt they would grant this in the midst of a investigation 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

He is a monster I hope he rots in hell 

• Like 7
25 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

So disgusting, Jamie needs to get a job. The way Jamie is acting with these requests, and making money off her residency just shows they want to keep her cuffed beyond belief. It's sad that these people continue to make money off someone they claim is incompetent.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, joshuavelas said:

She was capable of teaching dance lessons for kids, perform at the bbmas, perform at the vegas residency, tour the world, promote her perfume, promote her lingerie line, do interviews and press, so I really don’t get why they say she can’t function like a normal person and is forced to be under the conservatorship  :zoomzoom: Tired of this bs

Thats because her meds were working well and she had an overall healthy/regimented lifestyle that assisted in managing her mental illness/overall wellness.....after all these years her meds werent working as well/as potent (which happens with many lifelong mental illnesses) and she needed a reset. Shes in the middle of that reset, and long as her doctors can find a new cocktail of medication, her diet stays clean, and she has healthy sleeping and exercise routines shell get back to what she was like in 2015-2016

6 minutes ago, Army1 said:

Thats because her meds were working well and she had an overall healthy/regimented lifestyle that assisted in managing her mental illness/overall wellness.....after all these years her meds werent working as well/as potent (which happens with many lifelong mental illnesses) and she needed a reset. Shes in the middle of that reset, and long as her doctors can find a new cocktail of medication, her diet stays clean, and she has healthy sleeping and exercise routines shell get back to what she was like in 2015-2016

Harvey Levin from TMZ let it slip that she's not diagnosed with any mental disorder so what exactly is she taking medication for and what is it intended for?

• Like 3

Honestly I find it hard to believe that Britney has never been diagnosed with any mental illness. Obviously we don’t, nor should we, know anything about her diagnosis but to say she’s never been diagnosed with something is a reach. If 2007 never happened, her fame/exposure alone would lead to some kind of mental illness. We’ve SEEN how anxious she gets. I would like to believe if she’s on meds it’s for good reason. I still think the conservatorship should be dissolved and that her dad is truly ****** in the head for so many reasons. But to say Britney isn’t mentally ill is...ignorant. Especially after 2007 + being placed in this stupid mess of a conservatorship. That alone has to have screwed with her. My heart hurts. 

30 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

Harvey Levin from TMZ let it slip that she's not diagnosed with any mental disorder so what exactly is she taking medication for and what is it intended for?

Thats all just noise...after watching 2007/2008 its evident to anyone w eyes she has a mental illness. Maybe Harvey was referring to the fact that its never been publicly disclosed, but for anyone knows or has been around anyone with mental illness its very evident that she struggles w mental health. Theres been lots of talk that its bipolar disorder, multiple personality disorder (from when she was closely documented walking around LA in 2007 in different colored wigs and with each wig she wore she was in a different character/using different accents) or schizophrenia. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Army1 said:

She's not qualified for a conservatorship 

It's for elderly or mentally incapacitated folks

Britney still tours, see her kids and handle business.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, idontgare said:

Honestly I find it hard to believe that Britney has never been diagnosed with any mental illness. Obviously we don’t, nor should we, know anything about her diagnosis but to say she’s never been diagnosed with something is a reach. If 2007 never happened, her fame/exposure alone would lead to some kind of mental illness. We’ve SEEN how anxious she gets. I would like to believe if she’s on meds it’s for good reason. I still think the conservatorship should be dissolved and that her dad is truly ****** in the head for so many reasons. But to say Britney isn’t mentally ill is...ignorant. Especially after 2007 + being placed in this stupid mess of a conservatorship. That alone has to have screwed with her. My heart hurts. 

I don't believe having 'struggles' where you have a few years of instability quantifies a firm diagnoses of mental illness that must last a lifetime or even a decade. 

Mental health waxes and wanes. You can be stable, with symptoms of a previous mental illness easing up in severity or disappearing completely. Diet, exercise, routine, healthy support system, good coping skills and self awareness are integral. Not heavy medications, excessive control and loss of rights. 

Tbh I believe Britney probably has been diagnosed with everything in the DSM - having her as a client with a script means $$$$$$$$$. I don't necc believe any diagnoses she has ever been given is accurate. I've seen people in my own life get different diagnoses from different doctors, given scripts they didn't want or need, kids getting diagnosed with bipolar before the age of 18.... the psychiatric industry isn't without it's corruption. 

• Like 3

People on here are commenting on what her team is doing with her Instagram 

I assume they must be building  a case to try to have the conservatorship extended to Louisiana.   There is no way they are doing this for California since it under investigation and they know that's a losing battle at this point.

• Like 1