#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

39 minutes ago, aspireone said:

Oh look.

Looks like Team B have convinced some people the B needs the conservatorship, despite the amounts and amounts of receipts showing how shady the whole thing is.

Team B isn't in the Best interest of Britney's health

the people currently benefiting from her being in the conservatorship are making a pretty appetizing lifestyle on something they don't have to clock in and out of each day. its just money coming in. Imagine the lives and homes they have built and become accustomed to and how hard it would be to maintain without this windfall of cash? not defending them because it's foul but if i were Lou, Jamie and CO. i would be doing everything in my power to sustain this lucrative "business deal" at any and all costs. 

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

the people currently benefiting from her being in the conservatorship are making a pretty appetizing lifestyle on something they don't have to clock in and out of each day. its just money coming in. Imagine the lives and homes they have built and become accustomed to and how hard it would be to maintain without this windfall of cash? not defending them because it's foul but if i were Lou, Jamie and CO. i would be doing everything in my power to sustain this lucrative "business deal" at any and all costs. 

THIS. 

• Like 2

Why wouldn't the #FreeBritney movement still be a thing??? We got what we wanted... A f**king investigation into the conservatorship... We are just waiting until the next court date to see what's going to transcend. 

You want us to be out there in the streets of LA protesting everyday? God the way exhale forgets what the movement is about and how easily they forget why all this happened is concerning... The way you fans flip flop on opinions and sides is concerting.

• Like 6
  • new extremely questionable Pokemon games
  • finally an actual date for the new Animal Crossing games
  • an amazing new expansion pack for The Sims 4
  • 2 new singles from my favorite girl group IN ONE DAY
  • daily cringy Instagram posts from Kneedle

ugh, what a time to be alive.. I keep going from 0 to a 100 in a matter of minutes.. who needs a social life when you got all of the above to worry / get excited about.. :akii: 

• Like 4

The more I think about it I think her team are telling her that the media is now slamming her body etc - so she posts videos about how she really looks etc to make people forget about the movement. 

Lou is clearly the mastermind behind everything and is doing anything she can to keep herself in britneys world. 

I really hope Lyne and her lawyers have some more stuff up there sleeves and finally free Britney from this prison she’s in. 

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

The more I think about it I think her team are telling her that the media is now slamming her body etc - so she posts videos about how she really looks etc to make people forget about the movement. 

Lou is clearly the mastermind behind everything and is doing anything she can to keep herself in britneys world. 

I really hope Lyne and her lawyers have some more stuff up there sleeves and finally free Britney from this prison she’s in. 

Britney is too smart to believe her team. The stories always come out after she posts...It’s obvious they are fabricating the stories around her posts to make her seem unstable, fragile, and weak.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

Why wouldn't the #FreeBritney movement still be a thing??? We got what we wanted... A f**king investigation into the conservatorship... We are just waiting until the next court date to see what's going to transcend. 

You want us to be out there in the streets of LA protesting everyday? God the way exhale forgets what the movement is about and how easily they forget why all this happened is concerning... The way you fans flip flop on opinions and sides is concerting.

Agreed with you...It makes my blood boil.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

From other court docs, just to show you guys that by being placed under a conservatorship , Britney lost all of her companies to Jamie and Andrew, they just removed her from them, she wasn't not even kept as a scretary or whatever

They are the sole member of her f**king company 

fMxcvZF.png 

I'm still shocked how it was approved by the court for the conservator to buy a conservatee's property, it's a big f**king conflict of interest!! 

I mean they even state on the court docs that he used to own the same ******* property. HE SOLD IT TO BRITNEY IN 2002 AND BOUGHT IT BACK IN 2017

DY9ldrd.png

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Thanks god. 

It's one of the most accurated visions of the situation that I've read lately. I really hope so.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Britney has it MUCH worse because Mariah never had a conservatorship that legally took her basic human rights away (that's right: no conservatorship even though she's bipolar and had an infamous meltdown in front of the entire world, TMZ! :well:), but there are some interesting parallels between Britney's situation and Mariah's marriage to Tommy Mottola. Many people on this forum likely already know most of this, but I want to write about it:

Mariah referred to her and Tommy's estate as "Sing Sing" - like the prison in New York - because it literally felt like a prison where she was expected to sing and behave all day long. Apparently, Tommy controlled Mariah's life to the point where Da Brat said Mariah couldn't even drive off their estate to go to McDonald's without Tommy freaking out, and Tommy often had bodyguards wait for Mariah while she was in the bathroom (sound familiar?). It's been said he bugged the rooms in their own house so he could listen in on what Mariah was saying, especially when she was given permission (yes, she had to ask - just like Britney) to have friends over.

Everything Mariah said, did, and wore was controlled by Tommy, and she only put up with it because she had an extremely unstable and traumatic childhood, and she was terrified of everything being taken away from her by Tommy and Sony. Mariah wasn't able to record many of the songs she loved because Tommy didn't approve of the style. She's also said Tommy tried to pass her off as white and wasn't supportive of her embracing her mixed race heritage, literally controlling every aspect of her identity and everything that was important to her as a person. Vanity Fair wrote an expose in 1996 - one year before he and Mariah separated - on Tommy's behavior and sketchy past: https://prince.org/msg/8/156577

Some more interesting tidbits: https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/any-more-tea-on-mariah-carey-and-tommy-mattola.851127/

When Mariah separated from Tommy, he definitely spent years sabotaging her career (even giving Jennifer Lopez Mariah's original sample for Lover Boy and asking Ja Rule to do a song with Jennifer, lighting the fuse for Mariah's resentment toward Jennifer). If you look at Mariah's interviews before and after she separated from Tommy, her personality, style of dress, music, etc. became much truer to who she actually is - similar to Britney, she simply couldn't express herself because of the people watching her 24/7. Mariah has commented on this multiple times when asked why she changed so much after 1996. She'll talk about having to wear "potato sacks" and plaid shirts back then, which she despised.

Michael Jackson called Tommy a "devil," and also referenced Mariah's situation with him at 7:00 in the following video. He discusses Mariah calling Tommy evil, and Tommy following her and bugging her phone: 

All that said, I sometimes wonder how Mariah would feel about Britney's situation if she were privy to all the details. Something tells me she would hope for Britney to get to a place where she could have freedom and live her truth, because that's what Mariah is all about after the hell she's been through.

Thank you. All this info is good stuff to refresh our vision around all this mess.

• Like 2