#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 6/8/2019 at 4:42 PM, Meaner03 said:

JL's husband was linked to "Corinthian Christian Empowerment Center" a religious organization in Houston, TX .

INnM84m.png 

The pastor of this church was Apostle " Claver Kamau-Imani " and as you can see he shares the same view as the calvary chapel or Andrew Wallet when it comes to same *** marriage .

https://www.nomblog.com/29170/ 

Seems like he is been learning from daddy Jamie and Lou very well since he is been popping new companies left and right too lately ,

so far here is what i've found (Active companies) 

Jp3 Investments Llc filed in November 2017
Mercier Systems International Llc filed in May 2017
Secure Backup Solutions Llc filed in October 2017
Spoonbill Holdings, Llc filed in May 2018

Anyway, her husband being linked to a religious organization makes me think, JL is too far deep brainwashed by Lou 

Exhale is like a mini FBI. I love it haha also crazy how Britney is a Gay Icon and ally and so open minded but her family isn't. The only person closest to her i believe is as open is her mom maybe. 

• Like 2

This video might have been team Bs attempt to show she’s ‘in control’ of her social media... yet also show she rambles about incoherent things that don’t make much sense.

im very sceptical after what we saw was the Spears spending time with Jamie lynn, Jamie, Lynne and her kids in which she posted nothing at all. No doubt she was also had  time with Tou Laylor 

Even JL most recently posted a photo of a bedroom at britneys with a stained grimy mirror

now she’s in Miami and has been pictured non stop, posting videos 

Also weirdly - Britney never stays at her Florida home anymore. She owns an apartment in regency towers in destin, she used it a lot in the early 00s... I don’t think she’s been pictured there since 2004.

however Lynne and JL regularly host girl parties there now. I called JL out on IG for calling it her home once It’s worth over 1mil. I don’t get it

• Like 4
3 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I appreciate your positivity, but the vast majority of people typically don’t look at happy or glowing women and say, “Oh, she must be pregnant!” based on that alone. These comments are nearly always prompted by changes in her body (and if the woman just so happens to be glowing at the time, they’ll throw that in, too, but her glowing isn’t truly what prompted the comment).

Yes, pregnant women should be treated well and recognized as beautiful. But saying a woman looks pregnant just isn’t going to be a compliment to any woman who isn’t. That’s one of the multiple reasons those types of comments should not leave one’s mouth (in addition to respecting a woman’s privacy, being mindful of the risk of early miscarriage and forcing a woman to speak before she’s ready, the woman may have already given birth and still be carrying pregnancy weight - potentially highly sensitive if a woman is struggling with this physically and emotionally, a woman who is having trouble conceiving may have had a miscarriage or simply gained weight - this can be straight up traumatic for women, making a woman who isn’t pregnant consider why someone would say that to her and possibly making her feel like she owes them an explanation - one of countless examples = Jennifer Aniston who was upset and made a public statement saying she had eaten a heavy meal while on vacation, etc.).

I say this out of love after having seen this same exact type of comment turn into awkward moments and even straight up disasters at times, regardless of how pure and well-meaning one’s intentions are. There’s a reason Britney didn’t respond well to the comments about her weight, and it saddens me that she said she looked “40 pounds heavier in those pictures yesterday” because she certainly did not look 40 pounds heavier. Ask any woman who isn’t pregnant how she’d feel if she received multiple comments about “looking pregnant” - she’s almost certainly going to interpret it as a body- and weight-related comment, and that’s not fun when you aren’t even pregnant with a baby. Pregnant women have a new life on the way and that’s exciting, but women who aren’t pregnant don’t have that excitement when this comment is made to them. This should be taken as a learning opportunity for anyone who may not have been aware. I hope this makes sense!

This tbh and thank you. Someone close to me has experienced her heart shattering one time after another in the last couple of years and it's so true what you write here. It's highly insensitive to assume pregnancy of a woman.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Exactly.

Her team is fetching her lines to record/say to discredit everything, but the problem is... Britney isn't a good liar and you can tell how uncomfortable she is anytime she has to deliver lines that were written by someone else.

She even looks to her left in the first part of the story :awks: just before she says "not on time or fake" 

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

This video might have been team Bs attempt to show she’s ‘in control’ of her social media... yet also show she rambles about incoherent things that don’t make much sense.

im very sceptical after what we saw was the Spears spending time with Jamie lynn, Jamie, Lynne and her kids in which she posted nothing at all. No doubt she was also had  time with Tou Laylor 

Even JL most recently posted a photo of a bedroom at britneys with a stained grimy mirror

now she’s in Miami and has been pictured non stop, posting videos 

Also weirdly - Britney never stays at her Florida home anymore. She owns an apartment in regency towers in destin, she used it a lot in the early 00s... I don’t think she’s been pictured there since 2004.

however Lynne and JL regularly host girl parties there now. I called JL out on IG for calling it her home once It’s worth over 1mil. I don’t get it

In what part of the video is she rambling about things that dont make much sense? Everything she said has been sadly mentioned by most fans - she looks haggard, her makeup makes her look like a raccoon, she gained 2lbs so she must be pregnant. 

I do agree with you though that I am skeptical in what to believe and what not to believe...We get an article saying that JL is Team Free Britney (I have my doubts about this) then the article gets deleted, she is pictured with Jamie Spears and all of this happened while she was staying at Britney's house and Jamie wants to extend the conservatorship to FL and LA....The whole thing is extremely bizarre. I dont know what to believe until we get more information after the investigation is completed.

• Like 2
On 6/9/2019 at 1:46 PM, joanhs said:

It doesn't add up.. Her team used A LOT of money to get videoes and photos deleted, paid papz to delete photos, and threatened people to get rid of photos..
Why would Larry do something like that, and then act like nothing happened, claiming she was tired and needed to sleep as in "she is jetlagged"..

It doesn't add up, sorry...

It could be anybody, she had an entourage of 28 people with her, friends and associates..

did you watch black mirror? to the public the aunt appearing like she genuinely loved ashley and cared for her but behind close doors she was an evil woman who drugged ashley o and put her in a coma to silence her and so she could profit off of her

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

In what part of the video is she rambling about things that dont make much sense? Everything she said has been sadly mentioned by most fans - she looks haggard, her makeup makes her look like a raccoon, she gained 2lbs so she must be pregnant. 

She's literally finally replying to all the shitty comments all at once, and they want to act like they don't get it or she sounds crazy. :cackling:

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

So if she’s technically free from the c-ship in Miami then couldn’t she do something there to get out of it LA ? 

possibly but she has a bodyguard trailing her 24/7 who reports to her dad on top of paps following her every move so that makes it difficult 

41 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her father still filing to have the conservatorship extended to Louisiana 

No mention of Florida and Hawaii 

That must mean they know she getting up out this conservatorship 

Didn’t he file for two other states? Was that denied???

• Like 1