#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I don't believe having 'struggles' where you have a few years of instability quantifies a firm diagnoses of mental illness that must last a lifetime or even a decade. 

Mental health waxes and wanes. You can be stable, with symptoms of a previous mental illness easing up in severity or disappearing completely. Diet, exercise, routine, healthy support system, good coping skills and self awareness are integral. Not heavy medications, excessive control and loss of rights. 

Tbh I believe Britney probably has been diagnosed with everything in the DSM - having her as a client with a script means $$$$$$$$$. I don't necc believe any diagnoses she has ever been given is accurate. I've seen people in my own life get different diagnoses from different doctors, given scripts they didn't want or need, kids getting diagnosed with bipolar before the age of 18.... the psychiatric industry isn't without it's corruption. 

you’re absolutely right. I’m not saying she’s mentally unstable. I agree with you in the sense that having Brit as a client = $$$. But part of me hopes she’s had one good genuine doctor at some point in time who has diagnosed her properly and tried to help her. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Army1 said:

Thats because her meds were working well and she had an overall healthy/regimented lifestyle that assisted in managing her mental illness/overall wellness.....after all these years her meds werent working as well/as potent (which happens with many lifelong mental illnesses) and she needed a reset. Shes in the middle of that reset, and long as her doctors can find a new cocktail of medication, her diet stays clean, and she has healthy sleeping and exercise routines shell get back to what she was like in 2015-2016

Ew

• Like 4

I don't know... I feel Britney is being tricked into being complicit with it, though.  The visit to FL ight when he is filing an extension of conservatorship to FL, the setup pics on the yacht, the paid ads on IG, the "skinny as a needle" video... I really don't understand Britney's frame of thought... she visted the court so I thought there was hope but I don't know anymore. 

• Like 8
28 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I don't know... I feel Britney is being tricked into being complicit with it, though.  The visit to FL ight when he is filing an extension of conservatorship to FL, the setup pics on the yacht, the paid ads on IG, the "skinny as a needle" video... I really don't understand Britney's frame of thought... she visted the court so I thought there was hope but I don't know anymore. 

There still an investigation going on and we don't know what her mom and lawyer have cooked up.

• Like 8
29 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

What role did Larry really play in Britney's downfall from 2004-2008 until conservatorship??

"If Spears ever felt conflicted by the tension between her obvious youth and the mature demands of her profession, she did not show it - or she was not allowed to. By the time she was 13, she was being managed by the highly experienced showbiz agent Larry Rudolph, a man so adept at controlling the image of his clients that he was said to have chosen the precise shade of Spears's nail varnish...

A childhood contemporary of Spears who does not wish to be named, but who was also part of the Disney TV stable, tells me that Rudolph was 'obsessed with protecting this innocent, clean-cut image because it was what everyone was buying into'...

'I was with Larry the first time that Britney flicked [a finger] at the paparazzi and he just flipped,' she says, when we meet in her plush West Hollywood apartment, all cream carpets and ornamental Buddhas. 'He was straightaway on his cellphone setting up chat show appearances for her so that she could apologise...'

And so the marketing of Britney Spears began in earnest. Her debut 1998 album, ...Baby One More Time, was artfully constructed to garner maximum attention. From the teasing provocation of her schoolgirl uniform in the video for the accompanying single right through to the album's cover art featuring a close-up of Spears with her hands clasped in prayer, the slick packaging did everything it could to exploit the titillating contradiction between Britney's burgeoning sexuality and her insistence on remaining chaste till marriage... 

'Unlike Christina Aguilera, Britney has never really been a great singer,' says a source close to her former management team over lunch at a discreet sushi restaurant off La Cienega Boulevard. 'But she's a great performer with a series of obvious assets. The virgin thing was a complete fabrication. It was selling an image that people could have hope in...'

But the Britney branding truly began to unravel when Rudolph quit as her manager. The apparent trigger was Spears's relationship with her backing dancer, Kevin Federline, who left his eight-months pregnant girlfriend to be with the singer. Friends tell me that Rudolph issued an ultimatum: it was either him or Federline. Britney married Federline in 2004 and Rudolph promptly ended their 10-year working relationship. He was reinstated after Spears announced her divorce two years later, but she fired him again in April, supposedly blaming Rudolph for insisting she go to rehab...

It was to mark the beginning of a gradual isolation for Spears. Insiders say that she began to mistrust even her closest associates, frustrated by the amount of control they exerted and simultaneously convinced that they were trying to exploit her for their own financial ends. Ruth Hilton, the deputy editor of the LA-based celebrity weekly OK! magazine, says that it got to a stage 'where she didn't realise how much her team was her'.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2007/oct/07/1

This guy should have NEVER EVER been brought back in 2008 by her uneducated father.

While icon/legend herself, This is also one thing that differentiates Britney from peers like Beyonce Justin Chrstina P!nk etc... Her career was literally built on lies.  (Despite the messiness in both eras, this why I can only earnestly support In The Zone to Blackout)

This scum-Larry Rudolph- needs to be exposed for fraud he is.

Most celebs careers are built on lies

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

Honestly I feel as though she needs to stay in the conservatorship. We have seen her latest Instagram posts going off about the paparazzi photos. They’re clearly not photoshopped.

Having an opinion is not a reason to stay in a conservatorship. Don't mix the two please. Sure, she needs to humble herself out a bit, but she shouldn't think that silence is the way to be.

• Like 9
11 minutes ago, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

Honestly I feel as though she needs to stay in the conservatorship. We have seen her latest Instagram posts going off about the paparazzi photos. They’re clearly not photoshopped.

Her father, manager and business manager should be put under one instead 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She's not qualified for a conservatorship 

It's for elderly or mentally incapacitated folks

Britney still tours, see her kids and handle business.

I think the thing that people are struggling to realize is the very real possibility that the conservatorship may be the driving force behind WHY she has been well enough to work, tour, and care for her kids to the extent where you say she doesnt need it. 

Have people really deluded themselves in this conspiracy enough to not understand/see that Britney HAS mental health issues. How can people even casually look at everything shes been through and be so blind to the fact that she suffers from something...just because two random fans on a podcast hypothesize thats its all an elaborate scheme? Its socially irresponsible of the Britneygrams hosts and shows just how far away as a society we are from being truly informed and educated on mental health and truly speak to it and advocate for the sufferers. 

Do people not realize that judges, major courts, and THE LAW grant/deem conservatorships. Its not something that her Dad, Larry and others could just order up like a fast food menu item for business purposes and have without medical and major legal requirements being met. The fact that a conservatorship was granted means medical professionals, legal professionals, and the state of California DEEMED Britney incapable of caring for herself. The fact that it still exists means theres some sort of justification for that as well. 

She might have an illness so delibilating that without the daily oversight of therapy, structure/routine, medication, diet, exercise and lifestyle choices, she may not be able to be the competent and healthy person weve seen her to be the last five years. All of the stats people use to justify the consvertorship being bogus...4 albums, residency, would tour, perfumes...all could be thanks to the actual conservatorship and its ability to keep her well enough through the medical treatment she receives....and may not be able to maintain on her own, like thousands of other mental health sufferers.

I am ALL for ending the conservatorship if the facts and diagnoses show that she can truly and adequately care for herself and live a healthy life without it....but look at what weve seen of her just from when her medication stopped working for a month... if the conservatorship and its elements are whats made the difference of her being able to be a mentally ill person who can live a fulfilling life and be with her boys, wouldnt you choose that versus her seeing her end up another unfortunate statistic of serious mental illness (*****, insanity, death)?

Does anyone want to see her like she was in 2007 again ?  I want her to have all her freedoms back but if there’s  an avenue to be able to give her all that while also ensuring someone is overseeing her medical necessities, (so that she can keep having a high quality of life) that would be the perfect medium. 

Let her come and go as she pleases, and make all her own choices in every aspect of her life, but its evident from the past month that she needs some sort of help on the medical front to stay well...regardless if she chooses to live a completely private or public life from here on out. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Army1 said:

Thats because her meds were working well and she had an overall healthy/regimented lifestyle that assisted in managing her mental illness/overall wellness.....after all these years her meds werent working as well/as potent (which happens with many lifelong mental illnesses) and she needed a reset. Shes in the middle of that reset, and long as her doctors can find a new cocktail of medication, her diet stays clean, and she has healthy sleeping and exercise routines shell get back to what she was like in 2015-2016

*if she actually has been diagnosed with a mental illness 

we all have rough patches, **** I suffered a miscarriage that nearly killed me last year and I struggled to get my life back on track after. 

We still have no confirmation that she even HAS a mental illnesses 

• Like 5