#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 hours ago, Army1 said:

Yes Im a fan, but im rational and very well educated on the parts of this whole thing  that people want to irresponsibly sensationalize or ignore....Britneys mental health....let me guess youre one of the ignorant fans that think Britney is completely well and she's only a prisoner of her evil father who cares nothing for his own daughter other than her pocketbook..,, and that 2007 was just a normal tough time that she was going through and not a sign of serious unwellness...that somehow the entireUS judicial system is in the back pocket of Jamie Spears, some random redneck from Louisiana who can get the entire state of California to give him a conservatorship for someone who doesnt need it in the interest of his own pockets? Please.... the conservatorship exists for a reason and it saved Britneys life. It still exists because the medical and judicial professionals know what we dont.

If it wasnt necessary they have the ethical responsibility to end it  on Britneys behalf. The fact that it still exists and that it will extend to other states points to something being seriously wrong w Britneys mental health. 

I want her to be as free as she possibly can be but I also want her healthy and not a danger to her self.  So if she needs lifelong support in the medical department...while getting to live the rest of her life as free as possible, then that’s a happy medium 

I think Britney may be more "mentally ill" NOW after a decade in the situation.  She has lost 11 important years of growth and now... it will take a while to pick up the pieces if she gets freedom.  

• Like 6
2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

There are two conservatorships as we know, financial and personal and he was clearly referring to the financial one - so it is nothing to do with the context of her personal life. 

Lawyers are unforgivable themselves. Do you expect anything else? But that being said, in this same document he says he helped keep a client from ***** and as a result his hard work amounted in their fortune increasing - so it is definetly about her finances 

I get where you’re coming from and an aware of the personal and financial conservatorships, but I will never think it’s appropriate to say what he said about someone’s rights being taken away. That is not what a conservatorship over a human is for, and there are way too many sketchy angles at play here, but I don’t think you and I are going to agree on this, so I’m moving on. For the record, I don't think we should ever accept lawyers as being "unforgivable themselves" when they have this type of control over a human. Wallet helped control Britney on a personal level in many ways, too, as you yourself pointed out. I'm not buying it.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Army1 said:

I think the thing that people are struggling to realize is the very real possibility that the conservatorship may be the driving force behind WHY she has been well enough to work, tour, and care for her kids to the extent where you say she doesnt need it. 

Have people really deluded themselves in this conspiracy enough to not understand/see that Britney HAS mental health issues. How can people even casually look at everything shes been through and be so blind to the fact that she suffers from something...just because two random fans on a podcast hypothesize thats its all an elaborate scheme? Its socially irresponsible of the Britneygrams hosts and shows just how far away as a society we are from being truly informed and educated on mental health and truly speak to it and advocate for the sufferers. 

Do people not realize that judges, major courts, and THE LAW grant/deem conservatorships. Its not something that her Dad, Larry and others could just order up like a fast food menu item for business purposes and have without medical and major legal requirements being met. The fact that a conservatorship was granted means medical professionals, legal professionals, and the state of California DEEMED Britney incapable of caring for herself. The fact that it still exists means theres some sort of justification for that as well. 

She might have an illness so delibilating that without the daily oversight of therapy, structure/routine, medication, diet, exercise and lifestyle choices, she may not be able to be the competent and healthy person weve seen her to be the last five years. All of the stats people use to justify the consvertorship being bogus...4 albums, residency, would tour, perfumes...all could be thanks to the actual conservatorship and its ability to keep her well enough through the medical treatment she receives....and may not be able to maintain on her own, like thousands of other mental health sufferers.

I am ALL for ending the conservatorship if the facts and diagnoses show that she can truly and adequately care for herself and live a healthy life without it....but look at what weve seen of her just from when her medication stopped working for a month... if the conservatorship and its elements are whats made the difference of her being able to be a mentally ill person who can live a fulfilling life and be with her boys, wouldnt you choose that versus her seeing her end up another unfortunate statistic of serious mental illness (*****, insanity, death)?

Does anyone want to see her like she was in 2007 again ?  I want her to have all her freedoms back but if there’s  an avenue to be able to give her all that while also ensuring someone is overseeing her medical necessities, (so that she can keep having a high quality of life) that would be the perfect medium. 

Let her come and go as she pleases, and make all her own choices in every aspect of her life, but its evident from the past month that she needs some sort of help on the medical front to stay well...regardless if she chooses to live a completely private or public life from here on out. 

So you are just going to ignore all shady stuff her father, previous judge, manager and others involved.

There's a reason why an investigation into the conservatorship was ordered thanks to the current judge and it has her father and others shook.

• Like 7
7 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Most celebs careers are built on lies

This is true.  But Larry Rudolph's lies led to Britney's 'demise'.  Trying to sell a 'perfect image' that Britney maybe never was or started to hate but then bastardly forcing her back into that image for Circus and beyond.  This f**king idiot is still trying to sell an image that doesn't exist (Already explained by David Lachapelle) because she's grown up.

4 hours ago, Blackout93 said:

Her fan base is coming to an end. 

For a former teen star, does she really have anything else to prove though??

If she wants to perform in Vegas she'd still be able to do it with or without Larry etc...  They basically already conceded her performing fate a long time ago with Femme Fatale and renewing Vegas in 2015.

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Aside from all the conspiracies, when has it done well for her professionally? :jackk:

Her performing skills are not consistent, half of the time she looks like a deer in the headlights. Even she said what she liked most from her dark days was she had the freedom to just go anywhere she wanted. She could just take the car and go. She never had that even when she was in her prime. Look at how many celebrities like Melissa saying they couldn’t really get that close to her and she was always surrounded by her team. She’s not crazy, she’s just a rebellious person, that’s not a psychological thing. Even if she does, it’s totally manageable without incarcerating someone into a cship. My sister and cousins makes the same mistakes Britney has, I have a cousin who is the same age as Britney and gorgeous as well, her dad is just like Jamie, controlling and alcoholic, he would monitor her phone calls (back when we had phone lines) and she would climb out of her window to sneak out to parties or she would date guys behind his back. She even told me that she had done stuff that she will take to the grave and never tell her parents. My sister is diagnosed with bi polar and she takes meds and occasionally has outbursts but is a fine functioning human being. 

Correct. This is the problem with the conservatorship 'helping her to work/perform' angle.  Her performing skills kept declining, especially in 2018. 

Shouldn't her routine include practice????  

5 hours ago, Blackout93 said:

Her fan base is coming to an end. 

The other thing to your point about her fanbase is this recent article:

Britney Spears’ dad reportedly files to register pop star’s conservatorship in Louisiana:

"Britney Spears’ dad has asked Louisiana officials to confirm his control over the pop star’s personal and financial affairs. Records obtained by the Daily News confirm Jamie Spears has filed 42 pages with the Clerk of Courts in Tangipahoa Parish to register his longtime conservatorship over the “Toxic” singer in the bayou state.

The move, first reported by TheBlast.com, came after Jamie filed a notice in Los Angeles County probate court last month saying he planned to register the conservatorship in Louisiana, Hawaii and Florida. He didn’t elaborate on his motives for the effort, but his filing says his conservatorship gives him the right to control almost every aspect of the singer’s life. He can “restrict and limit visitors by any means” and control the Grammy winner’s credit cards, assets and business contracts, the paperwork states.

Spears, 37, has a history of visiting Hawaii, Florida and Louisiana, where she grew up, for leisure trips.

She was spotted vacationing with boyfriend Sam Asghari in Miami over the weekend. “I think it’s mainly a control issue,” Elaine Renoire, head of the National Association to Stop Guardian Abuse, said of Jamie’s legal steps. “Conservatorships are state law, so he has no power over her when she leaves." Renoire, who is not affiliated with Spears’ case, said a new law meant to streamline interstate guardianship disputes, called The Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act, has been adopted by dozens of states to prevent jurisdictional conflicts, but Florida isn’t one of them.

“Let’s say she gets married in Florida. When she comes back to California, her dad could have that annulled,” Renoire said. “But he can’t force her to come back.” She said if Spears is well enough to “make millions of dollars,” she might be well enough to convince a judge she should have the freedom to spend her money however she wants.

“It could be that Britney is saying, ‘I don’t need this.’ And her dad is putting his thumbs on her to let her know he could control her elsewhere,” she said.

Spears’ mom Lynne Spears still lives in Louisiana and attended a court hearing last month where the singer spoke to the judge about her medical care, her kids and her music career. The judge listened to Spears in a sealed courtroom and then ordered an evaluation of the conservatorship that’s been in place since 2008. A follow-up hearing was set for Sept. 18. In a social media post in March, Spears addressed reports she recently spent time in a mental health facility.

"Hi, guys. Just checking in with all of you who are concerned about me. All is well," Spears said in an Instagram video posted April 23. "My family has been going through a lot of stress and anxiety lately, so I just needed time to deal. But don't worry, I'll be back very soon. “I am trying to take a moment for myself, but everything that’s happening is just making it harder for me. Don’t believe everything you read and hear,” she said.

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/ny-britney-spears-dad-files-conservatorship-louisiana-20190610-dqbr5i5ecjhpldf63de7gf36tq-story.html

How is she really supposed to have a fan base with these facts???

IS there even remotely another comparable music act to this situation????

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Army1 said:

Thats because her meds were working well and she had an overall healthy/regimented lifestyle that assisted in managing her mental illness/overall wellness.....after all these years her meds werent working as well/as potent (which happens with many lifelong mental illnesses) and she needed a reset. Shes in the middle of that reset, and long as her doctors can find a new cocktail of medication, her diet stays clean, and she has healthy sleeping and exercise routines shell get back to what she was like in 2015-2016

She doesn’t even have an illness?! They just keep drugging her with medication to be able to control her. Or atleast it seems like it. Cause let’s be real, britney is not the same anymore. She’s basically a robot.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

The other thing to your point about her fanbase is this recent article:

Britney Spears’ dad reportedly files to register pop star’s conservatorship in Louisiana:

"Britney Spears’ dad has asked Louisiana officials to confirm his control over the pop star’s personal and financial affairs. Records obtained by the Daily News confirm Jamie Spears has filed 42 pages with the Clerk of Courts in Tangipahoa Parish to register his longtime conservatorship over the “Toxic” singer in the bayou state.

The move, first reported by TheBlast.com, came after Jamie filed a notice in Los Angeles County probate court last month saying he planned to register the conservatorship in Louisiana, Hawaii and Florida. He didn’t elaborate on his motives for the effort, but his filing says his conservatorship gives him the right to control almost every aspect of the singer’s life. He can “restrict and limit visitors by any means” and control the Grammy winner’s credit cards, assets and business contracts, the paperwork states.

Spears, 37, has a history of visiting Hawaii, Florida and Louisiana, where she grew up, for leisure trips.

She was spotted vacationing with boyfriend Sam Asghari in Miami over the weekend. “I think it’s mainly a control issue,” Elaine Renoire, head of the National Association to Stop Guardian Abuse, said of Jamie’s legal steps. “Conservatorships are state law, so he has no power over her when she leaves." Renoire, who is not affiliated with Spears’ case, said a new law meant to streamline interstate guardianship disputes, called The Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act, has been adopted by dozens of states to prevent jurisdictional conflicts, but Florida isn’t one of them.

“Let’s say she gets married in Florida. When she comes back to California, her dad could have that annulled,” Renoire said. “But he can’t force her to come back.” She said if Spears is well enough to “make millions of dollars,” she might be well enough to convince a judge she should have the freedom to spend her money however she wants.

“It could be that Britney is saying, ‘I don’t need this.’ And her dad is putting his thumbs on her to let her know he could control her elsewhere,” she said.

Spears’ mom Lynne Spears still lives in Louisiana and attended a court hearing last month where the singer spoke to the judge about her medical care, her kids and her music career. The judge listened to Spears in a sealed courtroom and then ordered an evaluation of the conservatorship that’s been in place since 2008. A follow-up hearing was set for Sept. 18. In a social media post in March, Spears addressed reports she recently spent time in a mental health facility.

"Hi, guys. Just checking in with all of you who are concerned about me. All is well," Spears said in an Instagram video posted April 23. "My family has been going through a lot of stress and anxiety lately, so I just needed time to deal. But don't worry, I'll be back very soon. “I am trying to take a moment for myself, but everything that’s happening is just making it harder for me. Don’t believe everything you read and hear,” she said.

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/ny-britney-spears-dad-files-conservatorship-louisiana-20190610-dqbr5i5ecjhpldf63de7gf36tq-story.html

How is she really supposed to have a fan base with these facts???

IS there even remotely another comparable music act to this situation????

Britney has it MUCH worse because Mariah never had a conservatorship that legally took her basic human rights away (that's right: no conservatorship even though she's bipolar and had an infamous meltdown in front of the entire world, TMZ! :well:), but there are some interesting parallels between Britney's situation and Mariah's marriage to Tommy Mottola. Many people on this forum likely already know most of this, but I want to write about it:

Mariah referred to her and Tommy's estate as "Sing Sing" - like the prison in New York - because it literally felt like a prison where she was expected to sing and behave all day long. Apparently, Tommy controlled Mariah's life to the point where Da Brat said Mariah couldn't even drive off their estate to go to McDonald's without Tommy freaking out, and Tommy often had bodyguards wait for Mariah while she was in the bathroom (sound familiar?). It's been said he bugged the rooms in their own house so he could listen in on what Mariah was saying, especially when she was given permission (yes, she had to ask - just like Britney) to have friends over.

Everything Mariah said, did, and wore was controlled by Tommy, and she only put up with it because she had an extremely unstable and traumatic childhood, and she was terrified of everything being taken away from her by Tommy and Sony. Mariah wasn't able to record many of the songs she loved because Tommy didn't approve of the style. She's also said Tommy tried to pass her off as white and wasn't supportive of her embracing her mixed race heritage, literally controlling every aspect of her identity and everything that was important to her as a person. Vanity Fair wrote an expose in 1996 - one year before he and Mariah separated - on Tommy's behavior and sketchy past: https://prince.org/msg/8/156577

Some more interesting tidbits: https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/any-more-tea-on-mariah-carey-and-tommy-mattola.851127/

When Mariah separated from Tommy, he definitely spent years sabotaging her career (even giving Jennifer Lopez Mariah's original sample for Lover Boy and asking Ja Rule to do a song with Jennifer, lighting the fuse for Mariah's resentment toward Jennifer). If you look at Mariah's interviews before and after she separated from Tommy, her personality, style of dress, music, etc. became much truer to who she actually is - similar to Britney, she simply couldn't express herself because of the people watching her 24/7. Mariah has commented on this multiple times when asked why she changed so much after 1996. She'll talk about having to wear "potato sacks" and plaid shirts back then, which she despised.

Michael Jackson called Tommy a "devil," and also referenced Mariah's situation with him at 7:00 in the following video. He discusses Mariah calling Tommy evil, and Tommy following her and bugging her phone: 

All that said, I sometimes wonder how Mariah would feel about Britney's situation if she were privy to all the details. Something tells me she would hope for Britney to get to a place where she could have freedom and live her truth, because that's what Mariah is all about after the hell she's been through.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, OurWorldIsSoNice said:

Sam is really getting on my nerves commenting on every damn post. Lous comment underneath too my lord what a circus.mp3.  

and someone needs to tell him shes a Sagittarius not a Leo...:toocute:

he always calls her a lioness because she's like a lioness with her 2 babies (sean and jj) lol

anyway, did lou really comment on her recent posts too?

10 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Conservatorships are for people who literally cannot take care of themselves - think advanced Alzheimer’s where the individual is unable to provide food and shelter for themselves. There’s a reason Robert Downey Jr. in the 90s, Demi Lovato, most rock stars back in the day, etc. are not under conservatorships: they are for the most severe cases of incapacity only. And they are typically incredibly difficult to get. There are stories of schizophrenics with histories of attempted suicide whose families couldn’t even get them under a conservatorship. Britney was deemed mentally competent and not in need of a lifelong conservatorship by multiple professionals who evaluated her in person (not from afar) in 2009. So what’s the deal?

Remember the words of Andrew Wallet, former co-conservator with Jamie Spears who bailed after receiving a huge raise and claiming he was helping Britney do oh so well: the conservatorship is a “hybrid business model.” That should tell you everything you need to know. This definitely isn't about her behavior and opinions captured via Instagram posts. Her conservatorship is under investigation for a very good reason.

Yes and Peter Falk was the last high profile celeb to get a cship in 2008 because he, too like Britney, was driving around Hollywood lost all night. The fact that he had Alzheimer’s is collateral in this situation. The court is faced with medical evidence backing eccentric behaviour and a c ship is granted. 

Anyone considered that wallet was asked to leave because britney wanted him gone and Jamie just agreed? Look at this article about peter falks daughter saying the conservatorship for her dad cost too much money for the family. This could be true for Britney too - they may have thought Wallett too expensive for doing not much.   https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-may-28-me-falk28-story.html

9 hours ago, BoleynR said:

*if she actually has been diagnosed with a mental illness 

we all have rough patches, **** I suffered a miscarriage that nearly killed me last year and I struggled to get my life back on track after. 

We still have no confirmation that she even HAS a mental illnesses 

I’m pretty sure having a medical psychologist be consulted on the conservatorship for 11 years and named in affidavits (in a case which is sealed due to medical records) is proof that a mental health medical condition is involved. Anyone thinking otherwise is deluded. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

he always calls her a lioness because she's like a lioness with her 2 babies (sean and jj) lol

anyway, did lou really comment on her recent posts too?

This guy calls her lioness because Britney love the tigers remember the Tiger of the Slave performance ,the tiger of rebellion,Willian Blake's poem,etc she feels inspired by the tigers  but he's so stupid he does not know the difference between a lion and a tiger.

• Like 2