#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 minutes ago, anarchostan said:

I mean they even state on the court docs that he used to own the same ******* property. HE SOLD IT TO BRITNEY IN 2002 AND BOUGHT IT BACK IN 2017

DY9ldrd.png

I am trying right now to locate this parcel in Tangipahoa Parish Louisiana,

Because i have the court document of Britney buying this parcel Section 46 T1S R8E, Tangipahoa Parish Louisiana  (Where she build the manison) 7,737 Acres . Which is the only land buying record under Britney's name in the court of Tangipahoa Parish Louisiana

And according to the cship court document Jamie bought Section 10 T1S R7E, Tangipahoa Parish Louisiana 0,392 Acres

• Like 4

the insurance stuff is extremely spooky. :nydisgust: I don’t know **** about how exactly insurance scams work other than the instances where people fake injuries to get money and insurance fraud.. wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a law suit from MGM brewing for canceling Domination that’s more than likely what it’s for.. the only other instance of shady insurance stuff is when someone is killed for their life insurance. :tiffanycries:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Forever22 said:

The c-ship hasn’t changed in favour of Britney just because we see more activity on IG. 

That investigation can’t come soon enough. :toodles:

Exactly. 

Although I do think these constant posts lately are pretty pointless imo :wow: I just don’t get why she is even playing into the whole ‘you look like you put weight on’ it happens to every celeb.  Because she clearly isn’t I’ve overweight she looks fantastic. Then you have the posts basically calling us to stop - obviously Loucifer is behind this all. 

It will be interesting to see how her instagram changes once’s she’s free from and being told what to do and how to say things that’s for sure :raven:

Britney doesn’t speak up or speak her mind, she’s labeled “overly controlled” & “puppet”, then when Brit does speak her mind, she’s labeled a “*****” & “unstable”. The poor woman can never win. No wonder she claps back. Imagine being scrutinized for everything she does, wears, says, etc. it’s ridiculous. And some of these comments are coming from HER OWN ‘FANS’. Like sweeties get a grip. You all are so exhausting. Let Britney live HER LIFE.  :nyheadache:

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Blackout93 said:

Some fans are already asking for new music. They have some of the top comments on instagram. Just saying...

I guess we're all humans as in vile and selfish. One moment we want her to take "control" of her social media and be candid like gaga and nicki , the next i see people questioning whether she should "run" her own social media . 

At this rate i hope she just goes away somewhere and shuts all of her contact with us ,  the world and just chill for a few years . She needs it badly. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Blackout93 said:

Some fans are already asking for new music. They have some of the top comments on instagram. Just saying...

I guess we're all humans as in vile and selfish. One moment we want her to take "control" of her social media and be candid like gaga and nicki , the next i see people questioning whether she should "run" her own social media . 

At this rate i hope she just goes away somewhere and shuts all of her contact with us ,  the world and just chill for a few years . She needs it badly. 

3 hours ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Because Britney is a money machine for them :(

Spot on. 

By the time Lindsay got to that stage, her peak was far behind her and her public image ruined. Britney was a bankable star in 2008 even with all of the headlines, and she’s still a bankable star now. 

People are often rooting for Britney so she will still sell and her team with profit. Lindsay has nothing for her trash family to gain from her because she’s seen as a liability. 

Sad what money does really :(

• Like 1

I truly believe they are letting her speak freely to basically make an *** out of herself so we jump the other side of the fence and support the conservatorship, HOWEVER just because Britney has an immature side she is still capable of doing the things we all called out (albums, touring, ect.) which doesn’t mean she deserves to be handled. Katy Perry acts very f**king strange and I think it’s just them trying to figure out life and who they are or stay grounded through trying to appear “normal”. So keep that in mind. Also I read a comment that says she appears to dress down when she has a boyfriend and duh. She needs to know that whoever she dates loves her for her and not the glam, or lifestyle. Singleney is always hot ? This whole situation is a mind game. Hence the word game as her team is trying to play their cards right. We need to stay ahead of them (IMO) because she’s not in it anymore for the right reasons AND can y’all imagine how WORSE the cship is going to be if we lose this and the investigation proves nothing? It will be her life for the past ten years on ********. I can’t imagine at that point. 

1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

I truly believe they are letting her speak freely to basically make an *** out of herself so we jump the other side of the fence and support the conservatorship, HOWEVER just because Britney has an immature side she is still capable of doing the things we all called out (albums, touring, ect.) which doesn’t mean she deserves to be handled. Katy Perry acts very f**king strange and I think it’s just them trying to figure out life and who they are or stay grounded through trying to appear “normal”. So keep that in mind. Also I read a comment that says she appears to dress down when she has a boyfriend and duh. She needs to know that whoever she dates loves her for her and not the glam, or lifestyle. Singleney is always hot ? This whole situation is a mind game. Hence the word game as her team is trying to play their cards right. We need to stay ahead of them (IMO) because she’s not in it anymore for the right reasons AND can y’all imagine how WORSE the cship is going to be if we lose this and the investigation proves nothing? It will be her life for the past ten years on ********. I can’t imagine at that point. 

That's super weak evidence

Got to come with something stronger

Don't forget about her mom and lawyer

Lindsay has no money that Dina and Michael can get their hands on. 

I went to school with Lindsay for 13 years. She doesn’t have mental health issues. She was raised poorly by 2 drunks who threw her into working to pay their bills. 

• Love 1