#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

36 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

So there is this new ET article; have no idea if it's true or not...

Britney Spears Is 'Concerned About What Everyone Thinks at All Times,' Source Says...

"Britney Spears is reportedly still struggling. A source tells ET that, while the 37-year-old singer is currently vacationing in Miami "trying to relax and have fun" with her boyfriend, Sam Asghari, "sadly changing locations doesn’t make things any easier." "Her fans can see in her video that she is concerned about what everyone thinks at all times and it’s stressful for her," the source says of a video Spears posted on Monday, where she claimed that paparazzi doctored photos of her to make her look "40 pounds bigger."

"Britney has always been concerned about her body because her physique is so much a part of her career," the source says. "She feels she needs to look great at all times. Right now she just needs to focus on stability and getting the help she needs without feeling she is under a microscope."

"She’s fragile and her emotions are up and down," the source adds. "The family and her doctors are just glad her behavior has improved a bit but they know this is an ongoing problem that could get worse at any moment and they are helping her to regulate and remain on her medication."

Spears' situation, the source says, "has been very up and down" and "she's been struggling tremendously with insomnia." "Her team is trying to get her to establish a daily routine, but the problem is she doesn’t have structure in her day or a schedule," the source says. "They are encouraging her to develop a routine in terms of her bedtimes and wake-up times."

In addition to calling out paparazzi on Monday, Spears has previously taken to Instagram to shut down rumors regarding the #FreeBritney movement, her conservatorship case and who's running her social media accounts. A source previously told ET that, when it comes to Instagram, Spears' situation "hasn't changed." "When she wants to post a video, she posts a video, despite advice from family and friends," the source said. "Of course, sometimes her people are concerned about how she comes across in her videos, but right now Britney would like to exercise her right to do whatever she pleases."

https://www.etonline.com/britney-spears-is-concerned-about-what-everyone-thinks-at-all-times-source-says-126750

Thoughts on this article???

If she feels under a microscope or is concerned about what others think, why the hell can't she announce a hiatus from social media  to just live her life???

Other celebs like Gomez Bieber and Lovato do this all the time.

A daily routine??? These f**king idiots made it so that she hasn't done anything but performing the last decade, with no other avenues to channel any other passions.

My opinion is that Britney doesn’t care but her team is forcing these insecurities on her by constantly pointing them out to her and creating a fragile and vulnerable Britney image to the public.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, feo said:

That is EXACTLY why all of this is suspicious. We have all pointed out before that ET is team cship. I think it is clear team cship is pulling all these strings. She posts those odd videos and then suddenly there is this article so soon?  Team cship is orchestrating everything and trying to make her seem unstable to justify the cship. I think they are feeding Britney misleading information that she then lashes out about online, obviously with their assistance since we know she doesn't have full online access otherwise, making her seem like she is losing it. 

It makes me sad because I don't like the idea that she's stressed. 

I have always believed there should have been a hiatus after performing (either after Circus, in 2015 rather than extending the residency, or at the end of the first residency in 2017)

LOTS of people with mental illness can find other avenues to find a routine rather than always performing to make money for others.  The "it's all she knows line" is ludicrous.  Find other passions and/or come back more inspired.  I would LOVE to see her come back to performing when she is MOTIVATED to do so.  If she is actually surrounded by creative people she could do plenty of great things. 

Back to back residencies in that short span of a similar show????

Just now, joshuavelas said:

She was capable of teaching dance lessons for kids, perform at the bbmas, perform at the vegas residency, tour the world, promote her perfume, promote her lingerie line, do interviews and press, so I really don’t get why they say she can’t function like a normal person and is forced to be under the conservatorship  :zoomzoom:

SOMETHING DOES NOT ADD UP. You're right.

She has been teaching dance lessons for kids for years and has always loved doing it; why can't that be a part of her daily routine.

And BRITNEY DOES NOT NEED TO BE IN THE PUBLIC EYE.  A simple ANNOUNCE A BREAK FROM SOCIAL MEDIA, PERFORMING ETC... To just enjoy life with her boyfriend and her family should be enough.

There really should be much pressure to appease anybody at this point.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

My opinion is that Britney doesn’t care but her team is forcing these insecurities on her by constantly pointing them out to her and creating a fragile and vulnerable Britney image to the public.

And why is this happening.  Why can't she just enjoy her life?

She has been known to not care what people think for a long time. what the hell has changed?  Is it because of a need for her to make money for other people?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

So there is this new ET article; have no idea if it's true or not...

Britney Spears Is 'Concerned About What Everyone Thinks at All Times,' Source Says...

"Britney Spears is reportedly still struggling. A source tells ET that, while the 37-year-old singer is currently vacationing in Miami "trying to relax and have fun" with her boyfriend, Sam Asghari, "sadly changing locations doesn’t make things any easier." "Her fans can see in her video that she is concerned about what everyone thinks at all times and it’s stressful for her," the source says of a video Spears posted on Monday, where she claimed that paparazzi doctored photos of her to make her look "40 pounds bigger."

"Britney has always been concerned about her body because her physique is so much a part of her career," the source says. "She feels she needs to look great at all times. Right now she just needs to focus on stability and getting the help she needs without feeling she is under a microscope."

"She’s fragile and her emotions are up and down," the source adds. "The family and her doctors are just glad her behavior has improved a bit but they know this is an ongoing problem that could get worse at any moment and they are helping her to regulate and remain on her medication."

Spears' situation, the source says, "has been very up and down" and "she's been struggling tremendously with insomnia." "Her team is trying to get her to establish a daily routine, but the problem is she doesn’t have structure in her day or a schedule," the source says. "They are encouraging her to develop a routine in terms of her bedtimes and wake-up times."

In addition to calling out paparazzi on Monday, Spears has previously taken to Instagram to shut down rumors regarding the #FreeBritney movement, her conservatorship case and who's running her social media accounts. A source previously told ET that, when it comes to Instagram, Spears' situation "hasn't changed." "When she wants to post a video, she posts a video, despite advice from family and friends," the source said. "Of course, sometimes her people are concerned about how she comes across in her videos, but right now Britney would like to exercise her right to do whatever she pleases."

https://www.etonline.com/britney-spears-is-concerned-about-what-everyone-thinks-at-all-times-source-says-126750

Thoughts on this article???

If she feels under a microscope or is concerned about what others think, why the hell can't she announce a hiatus from social media  to just live her life???

Other celebs like Gomez Bieber and Lovato do this all the time.

A daily routine??? These f**king idiots made it so that she hasn't done anything but performing the last decade, with no other avenues to channel any other passions.

Go read my “conspiracy theory” post in the other thread about the IG Story from yesterday. I was being somewhat sarcastic and cynical but I’ll be damn. My theory may not have been that far off after all. This is what I’m getting at. This entire vacation to Miami with Sam is just another distraction from the cship extension in other states. There’s an ulterior motive behind this trip. Do you all really not see it??? omg ugh I can’t :nyheadache:

The paparazzi pics were taken on purpose- perhaps if edited to make her look bigger- to show it to her (her people KNOW she just like any other woman would take offense to being called fat) to draw a reaction from Britney (ig story) that her handlers posted on social media which shows Britney to be exactly what this Team Cship approved ET article suggests. I do believe she’s mentally ill AND I do believe that her handlers emotionally and mentally manipulate the **** out her. She needs real help but I doubt she’s getting it. They’re doing just enough for her to keep up appearances!! :whatitellu:

Note how this ET article mentions Britney has no structured daily routine. That’s code for “she’s not working anymore, i.e.,not performing in Vegas or on tour WHICH REALLY MEANS she’s not making fresh money for the cship, Lou, Jamie and everyone on payroll. Team Cship is not only manipulating Britney but they’re doing it to YOU TOO!!! :kidcries:

So many of you get so overly excited whenever  you see Britney in any capacity. You all drool over Sam ???, you drool over Britney with Sam. I mean It’s ridiculous how easily you all fall for so much obviously manipulated scripted ****!! They want to show Britney in a way that suits them not her, to make her seem kinda ok because hey who’s sad on a jet ski?...but still leak stories from nameless & faceless “sources” who claim she’s a nervous, insomniac suffering mess.

Even if some of the ET report is remotely true, what kind of “team” & what kind of “family” intentionally leaks that kind of stuff to the media??? WTF! They do it because of their AGENDA, these reports about Britney’s lack of capacity, caring about what everyone thinks of her, her allegedly volatile mental state support keeping and extending the cship across the country. It all will ultimately lead to Britney going back to work long before she’s truly ready to. The writing is on the wall.

That’s all these people in her circle want is to control Britney, pacify fans with bikini pics and random weird *** ig posts/stories, coerce Britney into doing things that benefit them and generate more money for themselves. The walk away with clean hands as if they’re heroes while Britney is seen as a helpless  damsel in distress who should remain legally controlled by others. The cship team are so sick, demented and abusive.  :decisions: :ugh:

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Go read my “conspiracy theory” post in the other thread about the IG Story from yesterday. I was being somewhat sarcastic and cynical but I’ll be damn. My theory may not have been that far off after all. This is what I’m getting at. This entire vacation to Miami with Sam is just another distraction from the cship extension in other states. There’s an ulterior motive behind this trip. Do you all really not see it??? omg ugh I can’t :nyheadache:

The paparazzi pics were taken on purpose- perhaps if edited to make her look bigger- to show it to her (her people KNOW she just like any other woman would take offense to being called fat) to draw a reaction from Britney (ig story) that her handlers posted on social media which shows Britney to be exactly what this Team Cship approved ET article suggests. I do believe she’s mentally ill AND I do believe that her handlers emotionally and mentally manipulate the **** out her. She needs real help but I doubt she’s getting it. They’re doing just enough for her to keep up appearances!! :whatitellu:

Note how this ET article mentions Britney has no structured daily routine. That’s code for “she’s not working anymore, i.e.,not performing in Vegas or on tour WHICH REALLY MEANS she’s not making fresh money for the cship, Lou, Jamie and everyone on payroll. Team Cship is not only manipulating Britney but they’re doing to YOU TOO!!! :kidcries:

So many of you get so overly excited whenever  you see Britney in any capacity. You all drool over Sam ???, you drool over Britney with Sam. I mean It’s ridiculous how easily you all fall for so much obviously manipulated scripted ****!! They want to show Britney in a way that suits them not her, to make her seem kinda ok because hey who’s sad on a jet ski?...but still leak stories from nameless & faceless “sources” who claim she’s a nervous, insomniac suffering mess.

Even if some of the ET report is remotely true, what kind of “team” & what kind of “family” intentionally leaks that kind of stuff to the media??? WTF! They do it because of their AGENDA, these reports about Britney’s lack of capacity, caring about what everyone thinks of her, her allegedly volatile mental state support keeping and extending the cship across the country. It all will ultimately lead to Britney going back to work long before she’s truly ready to. The writing is on the wall.

That’s all these people in her circle want is to control Britney, pacify fans with bikini pics and random weird *** ig posts/stories, coerce Britney into doing things that benefit them and generate more money for themselves. The walk away with clean hands as if they’re heroes while Britney is seen as a helpless  damsel in distress who should remain legally controlled by others. The cship team are so sick, demented and abusive.  :decisions: :ugh:

The conservatorship is still under investigation regardless and not used correctly

• Like 7
26 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

It makes me sad because I don't like the idea that she's stressed. 

I have always believed there should have been a hiatus after performing (either after Circus, in 2015 rather than extending the residency, or at the end of the first residency in 2017)

LOTS of people with mental illness can find other avenues to find a routine rather than always performing to make money for others.  The "it's all she knows line" is ludicrous.  Find other passions and/or come back more inspired.  I would LOVE to see her come back to performing when she is MOTIVATED to do so.  If she is actually surrounded by creative people she could do plenty of great things. 

Back to back residencies in that short span of a similar show????

SOMETHING DOES NOT ADD UP. You're right.

She has been teaching dance lessons for kids for years and has always loved doing it; why can't that be a part of her daily routine.

And BRITNEY DOES NOT NEED TO BE IN THE PUBLIC EYE.  A simple ANNOUNCE A BREAK FROM SOCIAL MEDIA, PERFORMING ETC... To just enjoy life with her boyfriend and her family should be enough.

There really should be much pressure to appease anybody at this point.

This is great, but her father and her team do nor want..it's the problem.