#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

39 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her father still filing to have the conservatorship extended to Louisiana 

No mention of Florida and Hawaii 

That must mean they know she getting up out this conservatorship 

From what we understood Louisiana and Hawaii depends on Brenda , nothing on the LA court website shows she approved it or deny it . It's interesting because normally it does not take that long .

For Florida he is supposed to file for a conservatorship like it's a new case, TMZ claimed he did, but he find the case number yet on the dockets Florida court  infos.

• Like 2

What if the entire fasico is actually about an ********? :decisions:

What if Britney got pregnant sometime after the tour and Daddy spears forced her into an ******** so she would preform in vegas. 

Then something snapped in her head because of the trauma and she woke up to what is actually going on and started acting rebelliously and consequently, she was “checked in” into the facility. :tiffsniffle:

Then her mother heard about the entire thing and her mommy instincts kicked in and then all the court stuff happened. 

This probably really farfetched but it makes so much more sense than “Her ***** stopped working and she turned crazy” 

I mean something must have happened that caused this cascade of events. Why would Britney of all times decided to fight in court now? Why would Andrew Wallet of all times leave the conservatorship after a big raise?

I think they can force Britney into an ******** as she technically has no legal autonomy over her body and actions. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Lawyers of Exhale, can Britney be forced into an ******** legally? 

Not sure, 99.9% of people who end up in conservatorships aren't even able to get pregnant for one reason or another (elderly, physically/mentally incapable of conceiving, etc.). I didn't find anything about it with a Google search, which seems to suggest how unheard of this scenario is (as well as how ridiculous it is that Britney is still in this conservatorship).

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

This probably really farfetched but it makes so much more sense than “Her ***** stopped working and she turned crazy” 

I don’t completely believe the “***** stopped working” story in this specific case, just because of all of the other lies we’ve been told + the shadiness surrounding Britney... but it’s not far-fetched at all for meds to stop working.  I work in the mental health field, and it does happen, unfortunately. 

• Like 3

Aren't managers who are 'so proud' about 'discovering' stars normally boasting with interviews about their success???

There are a loads and loads of interviews with Scooter Braun about how he 'discovers talent'. 

Where are Larry Rudolph's?

Why is he afraid to talk about Britney's career?

You know what I find odd that sam never actually shows Britney in his videos or pictures unless britney does it first :mj: 

Also I just watched that Miley Cyrus episode on black mirror and it’s so close to britneys story :disappointed: I know it’s based on what the music industry is like but the similarities to Britney is very close especially the whole being drugged and forced to perform songs she doesn’t want to do etc. That aunt is like a female version of Larry:omg:

• Like 4

So there is this new ET article; have no idea if it's true or not...

Britney Spears Is 'Concerned About What Everyone Thinks at All Times,' Source Says...

"Britney Spears is reportedly still struggling. A source tells ET that, while the 37-year-old singer is currently vacationing in Miami "trying to relax and have fun" with her boyfriend, Sam Asghari, "sadly changing locations doesn’t make things any easier." "Her fans can see in her video that she is concerned about what everyone thinks at all times and it’s stressful for her," the source says of a video Spears posted on Monday, where she claimed that paparazzi doctored photos of her to make her look "40 pounds bigger."

"Britney has always been concerned about her body because her physique is so much a part of her career," the source says. "She feels she needs to look great at all times. Right now she just needs to focus on stability and getting the help she needs without feeling she is under a microscope."

"She’s fragile and her emotions are up and down," the source adds. "The family and her doctors are just glad her behavior has improved a bit but they know this is an ongoing problem that could get worse at any moment and they are helping her to regulate and remain on her medication."

Spears' situation, the source says, "has been very up and down" and "she's been struggling tremendously with insomnia." "Her team is trying to get her to establish a daily routine, but the problem is she doesn’t have structure in her day or a schedule," the source says. "They are encouraging her to develop a routine in terms of her bedtimes and wake-up times."

In addition to calling out paparazzi on Monday, Spears has previously taken to Instagram to shut down rumors regarding the #FreeBritney movement, her conservatorship case and who's running her social media accounts. A source previously told ET that, when it comes to Instagram, Spears' situation "hasn't changed." "When she wants to post a video, she posts a video, despite advice from family and friends," the source said. "Of course, sometimes her people are concerned about how she comes across in her videos, but right now Britney would like to exercise her right to do whatever she pleases."

https://www.etonline.com/britney-spears-is-concerned-about-what-everyone-thinks-at-all-times-source-says-126750

Thoughts on this article???

If she feels under a microscope or is concerned about what others think, why the hell can't she announce a hiatus from social media  to just live her life???

Other celebs like Gomez Bieber and Lovato do this all the time.

A daily routine??? These f**king idiots made it so that she hasn't done anything but performing the last decade, with no other avenues to channel any other passions.

• Like 3