#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

33 minutes ago, anarchostan said:

it seems they mostly replace companies formerly owned by the SJB Trust, but they would have a case for that cause bryan had his share tax issues.
one point I found specially interesting is the extent of the relationship between larry rudolph and live nation. I remembered reading somewhere that the conservatorship was part of the deal for the femme fatale world tour. so I looked it up and well

that's from a perez hilton article posted on 09/28/2011. 

Jamie Spears, who is working as the manager of his daughter’s Femme Fatale tour, will reportedly be making more than a million dollah dollah bills for his work!

According to legal documents in the pop icon’s conservatorship case, Britney’s manager, Larry Rudolph, is so pleased with her dad’s involvement and hard work, that he wants to give up 2% out of his 10% cut of her gross income for him!
And despite working as her Tour Manager since February – which has included him negotiating a deal for Brit with Live Nation, coordinating her personal schedule, handling the finances, managing security, and supervising her arrivals and departures – Jamie has not gotten any type of bonus, so Larry wants to show his appreciation this way!

Not sure about those companie being under SJB Trust Control, it seems like since cship day 1 the Judge Goetz gave power of those companies to the conservators  but it was never clear  

As for the link the between Larry and Live Nation you are 100% right, and it reminds me how they were selling the bullshit that the cship was needed for insurance, seems more like the cship was the insurance Larry and Live Nation needed to make sure Britney won't step out...

Given this information , we know that with just Femme Fatale Tour and Piece of Me residency Jamie made more than $3M for himself and with the $190K/year as a conservator he's been making now for 11 years (little more than $2M in total)  we are at $5M without all the other money he's been making. Being the conservator of his daughter sure is the best job he ever had .

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Not sure about those companie being under SJB Trust Control, it seems like since cship day 1 the Judge Goetz gave power of those companies to the conservators  but it was never clear  

As for the link the between Larry and Live Nation you are 100% right, and it reminds me how they were selling the bullshit that the cship was needed for insurance, seems more like the cship was the insurance Larry and Live Nation needed to make sure Britney won't step out...

Given this information , we know that with just Femme Fatale Tour and Piece of Me residency Jamie made more than $3M for himself and with the $190K/year as a conservator he's been making now for 11 years (little more than $2M in total)  we are at $5M without all the other money he's been making. Being the conservator of his daughter sure is the best job he ever had .

I mean, Forbes just reported Britney's net worth (according to the annual conservatorship filings) increased 2 million between 2007-2018, yet he made more than that between 2011-2017

the trust thing is really blurry. but the conservatorship and the trust work together at least as far as investments are concerned (or at least they did in 2013).

istAE1Y.png

umPncdK.png

Nra3iqD.png

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WMNZR said:

:walkonby: it's britney *****! time to record a badass song britney a la "Gimmie More"

3 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

f**king SLAY Britney I’m  disgusted by the fans that were calling her fat, pregnant etc. 

YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE FANS & YET HERE YOU ARE BODY SHAMING HER ‘oh her hair looks bad, her make up is bad, look at her she’s fat’

**** OFF! You want her free yet you don’t want her to be *her* if it’s not *your* image of her 

• Like 5

No one thats said she might be pregnant has said it as an insult. Its not an insult. pregnancy is a beautiful thing and britney carried both her boys very well and looked healthy happy and glowed. the comments (including mine) about it have said she looks good and happy and if she is pregnant than thats amazing for her so people really need to stop popping off about it, you need to calm down. 

Here is Britney carrying Sean preston at around 3 months pregnant...

For people saying shes fat thats a different story but dont get it twisted and insult WOMEN by taking pregnancy as a negative thing:schoolingtime:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I appreciate your positivity, but the vast majority of people typically don’t look at happy or glowing women and say, “Oh, she must be pregnant!” based on that alone. These comments are nearly always prompted by changes in her body (and if the woman just so happens to be glowing at the time, they’ll throw that in, too, but her glowing isn’t truly what prompted the comment).

Yes, pregnant women should be treated well and recognized as beautiful. But saying a woman looks pregnant just isn’t going to be a compliment to any woman who isn’t. That’s one of the multiple reasons those types of comments should not leave one’s mouth (in addition to respecting a woman’s privacy, being mindful of the risk of early miscarriage and forcing a woman to speak before she’s ready, the woman may have already given birth and still be carrying pregnancy weight - potentially highly sensitive if a woman is struggling with this physically and emotionally, a woman who is having trouble conceiving may have had a miscarriage or simply gained weight - this can be straight up traumatic for women, making a woman who isn’t pregnant consider why someone would say that to her and possibly making her feel like she owes them an explanation - one of countless examples = Jennifer Aniston who was upset and made a public statement saying she had eaten a heavy meal while on vacation, etc.).

I say this out of love after having seen this same exact type of comment turn into awkward moments and even straight up disasters at times, regardless of how pure and well-meaning one’s intentions are. There’s a reason Britney didn’t respond well to the comments about her weight, and it saddens me that she said she looked “40 pounds heavier in those pictures yesterday” because she certainly did not look 40 pounds heavier. Ask any woman who isn’t pregnant how she’d feel if she received multiple comments about “looking pregnant” - she’s almost certainly going to interpret it as a body- and weight-related comment, and that’s not fun when you aren’t even pregnant with a baby. Pregnant women have a new life on the way and that’s exciting, but women who aren’t pregnant don’t have that excitement when this comment is made to them. This should be taken as a learning opportunity for anyone who may not have been aware. I hope this makes sense!

It makes sense, albeit patronising af :akii: 

5 minutes ago, OurWorldIsSoNice said:

It makes sence, albeit patronising af :akii: 

Definitely not my intention! I know it’s a sensitive topic and it’s something that needs to be carefully explained without sounding negative toward women who are pregnant and women who aren’t. And there are absolutely people who make this comment without intending to be intrusive or hurtful, so I didn’t want to tear them down and paint them as terrible individuals, either. ?

Just now, NotBuyingIt said:

Definitely not my intention! I know it’s a sensitive topic and it’s something that needs to be carefully explained without sounding negative toward women who are pregnant and women who aren’t. ?

As a woman i dont need to be educated on the subject though, nor miscarriage or body image. You assumed i need that careful explanation and decided to lecture me on what i say. :well:

15 minutes ago, OurWorldIsSoNice said:

As a woman i dont need to be educated on the subject though, nor miscarriage or body image. You assumed i need that careful explanation and decided to lecture me on what i say. :well:

I’m sorry, I wasn’t trying to make assumptions - I was responding to your comment that said it shouldn’t be interpreted as a negative thing for people to say Britney looks pregnant because pregnancy is beautiful. No disrespect toward you at all - I just wanted to share another perspective in this context. You may have already been aware of some of those issues; I wanted to draw attention to those issues as I shared that perspective in this context. Again, I appreciated your positivity. It was not intended to be a personal attack. It requires careful explanation not because of you not being able to grasp the concept, but because I didn’t want to hurt anyone. I edited the comment seconds before I saw your response to include those who made the comment.

• Like 4