#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

37 minutes ago, Army1 said:

I think the thing that people are struggling to realize is the very real possibility that the conservatorship may be the driving force behind WHY she has been well enough to work, tour, and care for her kids to the extent where you say she doesnt need it. 

Have people really deluded themselves in this conspiracy enough to not understand/see that Britney HAS mental health issues. How can people even casually look at everything shes been through and be so blind to the fact that she suffers from something...just because two random fans on a podcast hypothesize thats its all an elaborate scheme? Its socially irresponsible of the Britneygrams hosts and shows just how far away as a society we are from being truly informed and educated on mental health and truly speak to it and advocate for the sufferers. 

Do people not realize that judges, major courts, and THE LAW grant/deem conservatorships. Its not something that her Dad, Larry and others could just order up like a fast food menu item for business purposes and have without medical and major legal requirements being met. The fact that a conservatorship was granted means medical professionals, legal professionals, and the state of California DEEMED Britney incapable of caring for herself. The fact that it still exists means theres some sort of justification for that as well. 

She might have an illness so delibilating that without the daily oversight of therapy, structure/routine, medication, diet, exercise and lifestyle choices, she may not be able to be the competent and healthy person weve seen her to be the last five years. All of the stats people use to justify the consvertorship being bogus...4 albums, residency, would tour, perfumes...could all be thanks to the actual conservatorship and its ability to keep her well enough through the medical treatment she receives and may not be able to maintain on her own, like thousands of other mental health sufferers who cant .

I am ALL for ending the conservatorship if the facts and diagnoses show that she can truly and adequately care for herself and live a healthy life without it....but look at what weve seen of her just from when her medication stopped working for a month... if the conservatorship and its elements are whats made the difference of her being able to be a mentally ill person who can live a fulfilling life with purpose and be with her boys, etc wouldnt you choose that versus her seeing her end up another unfortunate statistic of mental illness (*****, insanity, death)?

Does anyone want to see her like she was in 2007 again ?  I want her to have all her freedoms back but if there’s  an avenue to be able to give her all that while also ensuring someone is overseeing her medical necessities, so that she can keep having a high quality of life that would be the perfect medium. 

Let her come and go as she pleases, and make all her own choices in every aspect of her life, but its evident from the past month that she needs some sort of help on the medical front to stay well...regardless if she chooses to live a completely private or public life from here on out. 

Oh god you are so ignorant and blinded it f**king hurts! Are you even a fan!?

• Like 5
42 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

Oh god you are so ignorant and blinded it f**king hurts! Are you even a fan!?

Yes Im a fan, but im rational and very well educated on the parts of this whole thing  that people want to irresponsibly sensationalize or ignore....Britneys mental health....let me guess youre one of the ignorant fans that think Britney is completely well and she's only a prisoner of her evil father who cares nothing for his own daughter other than her pocketbook..,, and that 2007 was just a normal tough time that she was going through and not a sign of serious unwellness...that somehow the entireUS judicial system is in the back pocket of Jamie Spears, some random redneck from Louisiana who can get the entire state of California to give him a conservatorship for someone who doesnt need it in the interest of his own pockets? Please.... the conservatorship exists for a reason and it saved Britneys life. It still exists because the medical and judicial professionals know what we dont.

If it wasnt necessary they have the ethical responsibility to end it  on Britneys behalf. The fact that it still exists and that it will extend to other states points to something being seriously wrong w Britneys mental health. 

I want her to be as free as she possibly can be but I also want her healthy and not a danger to her self.  So if she needs lifelong support in the medical department...while getting to live the rest of her life as free as possible, then that’s a happy medium 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Army1 said:

Yes Im a fan, but im rational and very well educated on the parts of this whole thing  that people want to irresponsibly sensationalize or ignore....Britneys mental health....let me guess youre one of the ignorant fans that think Britney is completely well and she's only a prisoner of her evil father who cares nothing for his daughter other than her pocketbook and that 2007 was just a normal tough time that she going through and not a sign of serious unwellness...

I agree with you to an extent. Britney certainly needed help following 2007. While the conservatorship May have helped her recover her image, financially, it shouldn’t have extended past 2009/2010. At least not in the same restrictive degree it’s currently under. Besides. With the disturbing allegations that have surfaced AROUND it in recent times. 

Free Britney isn’t about denying her mental illness, it’s about calling attention to her honestly very suspicious situation and seeing her get into a better one, whether that means still in the c-ship or not. Or at least that’s what it means to me.

• Like 5
Just now, studlygeorge said:

I agree with you to an extent. Britney certainly needed help following 2007. While the conservatorship May have helped her recover her image, financially, it shouldn’t have extended past 2009/2010. At least not in the same restrictive degree it’s currently under. Besides. With the disturbing allegations that have surfaced AROUND it in recent times. 

Free Britney isn’t about denying her mental illness, it’s about calling attention to her honestly very suspicious situation and seeing her get into a better one, whether that means still in the c-ship or not. Or at least that’s what it means to me.

Wow! A nice rational response that advocates for either outcome based on whats best for Britney, and not just feeding intothe sensationalized parts...love the open mindedness 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, BoleynR said:

*if she actually has been diagnosed with a mental illness 

we all have rough patches, **** I suffered a miscarriage that nearly killed me last year and I struggled to get my life back on track after. 

We still have no confirmation that she even HAS a mental illnesses 

Is it not obvious enough that she’s not 100% mentally there 

• Like 1

About Britney's recent IG posts:

1. She's overreacting.I personally see nothing wrong with the photos. Yes, she's a bit bloated compared to her toned body last year, but I was more focused on her hot boyfriend and seeing how much fun they had. I wonder why she's trying to make a point about media editing photos. Ok, maybe she knows someone is trying to boycott her image? BUT it was a dailymail exclusive, they must have known FROM SOMEONE where she was, right? it could have been planned. That is a big boat and paparazzi need to rent their own tiny boat to follow them, how did they know she was in miami? maybe they (Bteam) didn't sell it to TMZ cos it was too obvious (jamie being friends with them) so they went for Dailymail. Both TMZ and DM, I believe are in touch with Britney's team. 

2. Maybe it's just Britney being Britney! We're so used to her being so private all these years...but y'all know she's a fun person. Don't y'all remember back in the day and even 2006-7 when Britney was talking to the paps and being natural and spontaneous? Maybe she's posting this and being fun about it, I mean the twirl was kinda funny and definitely not serious lol

3. Maybe, like some of y'all say, it's her team's directions trying to drive the attention from A to B so people stop talking about messy things lie the c-ship, her team controlling her, the lies, etc... Maybe they called the paps, maybe they told Britney the photos were edited....

:wtfdidusay:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, zxcvb said:

What role did Larry really play in Britney's downfall from 2004-2008 until conservatorship??

"If Spears ever felt conflicted by the tension between her obvious youth and the mature demands of her profession, she did not show it - or she was not allowed to. By the time she was 13, she was being managed by the highly experienced showbiz agent Larry Rudolph, a man so adept at controlling the image of his clients that he was said to have chosen the precise shade of Spears's nail varnish...

A childhood contemporary of Spears who does not wish to be named, but who was also part of the Disney TV stable, tells me that Rudolph was 'obsessed with protecting this innocent, clean-cut image because it was what everyone was buying into'...

'I was with Larry the first time that Britney flicked [a finger] at the paparazzi and he just flipped,' she says, when we meet in her plush West Hollywood apartment, all cream carpets and ornamental Buddhas. 'He was straightaway on his cellphone setting up chat show appearances for her so that she could apologise...'

And so the marketing of Britney Spears began in earnest. Her debut 1998 album, ...Baby One More Time, was artfully constructed to garner maximum attention. From the teasing provocation of her schoolgirl uniform in the video for the accompanying single right through to the album's cover art featuring a close-up of Spears with her hands clasped in prayer, the slick packaging did everything it could to exploit the titillating contradiction between Britney's burgeoning sexuality and her insistence on remaining chaste till marriage... 

'Unlike Christina Aguilera, Britney has never really been a great singer,' says a source close to her former management team over lunch at a discreet sushi restaurant off La Cienega Boulevard. 'But she's a great performer with a series of obvious assets. The virgin thing was a complete fabrication. It was selling an image that people could have hope in...'

But the Britney branding truly began to unravel when Rudolph quit as her manager. The apparent trigger was Spears's relationship with her backing dancer, Kevin Federline, who left his eight-months pregnant girlfriend to be with the singer. Friends tell me that Rudolph issued an ultimatum: it was either him or Federline. Britney married Federline in 2004 and Rudolph promptly ended their 10-year working relationship. He was reinstated after Spears announced her divorce two years later, but she fired him again in April, supposedly blaming Rudolph for insisting she go to rehab...

It was to mark the beginning of a gradual isolation for Spears. Insiders say that she began to mistrust even her closest associates, frustrated by the amount of control they exerted and simultaneously convinced that they were trying to exploit her for their own financial ends. Ruth Hilton, the deputy editor of the LA-based celebrity weekly OK! magazine, says that it got to a stage 'where she didn't realise how much her team was her'.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2007/oct/07/1

This guy should have NEVER EVER been brought back in 2008 by her uneducated father.

While icon/legend herself, This is also one thing that differentiates Britney from peers like Beyonce Justin Chrstina P!nk etc... Her career was literally built on lies.  (Despite the messiness in both eras, this why I can only earnestly support In The Zone to Blackout)

This scum-Larry Rudolph- needs to be exposed for fraud he is.

I remember back i nthe day Britney was obsessed with finding love. She broke up with JT, married her childhood friend (that was kinda stupid but fun at the same time tbh) and then she met Kfed. Too bad she broke her knee and retired for a while. She had time to focus on Kevin and her "find true love blah blah" dreams and because she had the money, the time, the power..she did what the hell she wanted: marry him, start a family, leave music for a while. That's when she f**ked up. Kevin was never good for her. I think her team and family weren't happy about that but what can they do? Was Larry even invited to the wedding? lol

I think that is when larry was working on a way to get her back and control her. that is why Lou and Jamie are in the pic. Larry made her divorce him as soon as she could, making her believe otherwise he would divorce her. And then he took her to david Letterman and other things. She wasn't ready cos she had kids now and fired his ***. That's when she lost control: custody battle, at odds with ehr family, sam lutfi, adnan...damn it was crazy lol anyway, nobody was there for her! her family or Larry!! they weren't there at all... until they probably planned all this **** so they could gain control over her. They've been controlling her for +10 years now. it's crazy. who hasn't made mistakes? i don't udnerstand how this happened. I hope the c-ship ends soon. i'm 100% sure there are better ways to make Britney have a better life without having to ask permission to do things or having her life, reputation, legacy controlled by others.

this is just a theory, i have no idea what happened..

• Like 4
2 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

?

Remember the words of Andrew Wallet, former co-conservator with Jamie Spears who bailed after receiving a huge raise and claiming he was helping Britney do oh so well: the conservatorship is a “hybrid business model.” That should tell you everything you need to know. This definitely isn't about her behavior and opinions captured via Instagram posts. Her conservatorship is under investigation for a very good reason.

Y’all need to chill with this ‘hybrid business model’ airquote all the time. Lawyers use analogies to summarise stuff all the time, I mean they are professional story tellers in court. 

By that he most likely was finding a term to articulate a turnaround of finances. Wallet more than likely left because the subject was coerced into a MH facility. 

38 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Y’all need to chill with this ‘hybrid business model’ airquote all the time. Lawyers use analogies to summarise stuff all the time, I mean they are professional story tellers in court. 

By that he most likely was finding a term to articulate a turnaround of finances. Wallet more than likely left because the subject was coerced into a MH facility. 

To me, that wording is not forgivable. This is somebody’s life. This is a woman who wanted out many times and was deemed competent and not in need of a lifelong conservatorship by professionals. This is a case with corruption that is now under investigation. That is a man with a sketchy history who bailed right after getting a significant raise, claimed he was doing so well in steering Britney straight in an effort to justify that raise only for “Team” Britney to backtrack when Domination went to hell, and saw “Team” Britney falsely claim he retired from law completely when they had to respond to suspicions and questions raised by the public (he most certainly did not retire). I agree with you that his parting was likely related to the mental health facility. Legally, a hybrid business model is not what conservatorships - a serious arrangement meant for individuals with conditions like advanced Alzheimer’s because it strips you of your most basic rights - are for. Britney is not Fannie Mae (and even their conservatorship is ending). We have a member on this forum who works with conservatorships and has explained the severe misuses and abuses that occur all too frequently.

Is that how you would want someone to refer to your rights being taken away as millions are being made off you and all of the above is occurring - a hybrid business model? I would be livid if it were me.

I am ecstatic it’s being investigated!

My personal note to Andrew Wallet:

NOT BUYING IT

:well:

• Like 9
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Army1 said:

I think the thing that people are struggling to realize is the very real possibility that the conservatorship may be the driving force behind WHY she has been well enough to work, tour, and care for her kids to the extent where you say she doesnt need it. 

Have people really deluded themselves in this conspiracy enough to not understand/see that Britney HAS mental health issues. How can people even casually look at everything shes been through and be so blind to the fact that she suffers from something...just because two random fans on a podcast hypothesize thats its all an elaborate scheme? Its socially irresponsible of the Britneygrams hosts and shows just how far away as a society we are from being truly informed and educated on mental health and truly speak to it and advocate for the sufferers. 

Do people not realize that judges, major courts, and THE LAW grant/deem conservatorships. Its not something that her Dad, Larry and others could just order up like a fast food menu item for business purposes and have without medical and major legal requirements being met. The fact that a conservatorship was granted means medical professionals, legal professionals, and the state of California DEEMED Britney incapable of caring for herself. The fact that it still exists means theres some sort of justification for that as well. 

She might have an illness so delibilating that without the daily oversight of therapy, structure/routine, medication, diet, exercise and lifestyle choices, she may not be able to be the competent and healthy person weve seen her to be the last five years. All of the stats people use to justify the consvertorship being bogus...4 albums, residency, would tour, perfumes...all could be thanks to the actual conservatorship and its ability to keep her well enough through the medical treatment she receives....and may not be able to maintain on her own, like thousands of other mental health sufferers.

I am ALL for ending the conservatorship if the facts and diagnoses show that she can truly and adequately care for herself and live a healthy life without it....but look at what weve seen of her just from when her medication stopped working for a month... if the conservatorship and its elements are whats made the difference of her being able to be a mentally ill person who can live a fulfilling life and be with her boys, wouldnt you choose that versus her seeing her end up another unfortunate statistic of serious mental illness (*****, insanity, death)?

Does anyone want to see her like she was in 2007 again ?  I want her to have all her freedoms back but if there’s  an avenue to be able to give her all that while also ensuring someone is overseeing her medical necessities, (so that she can keep having a high quality of life) that would be the perfect medium. 

Let her come and go as she pleases, and make all her own choices in every aspect of her life, but its evident from the past month that she needs some sort of help on the medical front to stay well...regardless if she chooses to live a completely private or public life from here on out. 

Aside from all the conspiracies, when has it done well for her professionally? :jackk:

Her performing skills are not consistent, half of the time she looks like a deer in the headlights. Even she said what she liked most from her dark days was she had the freedom to just go anywhere she wanted. She could just take the car and go. She never had that even when she was in her prime. Look at how many celebrities like Melissa saying they couldn’t really get that close to her and she was always surrounded by her team. She’s not crazy, she’s just a rebellious person, that’s not a psychological thing. Even if she does, it’s totally manageable without incarcerating someone into a cship. My sister and cousins makes the same mistakes Britney has, I have a cousin who is the same age as Britney and gorgeous as well, her dad is just like Jamie, controlling and alcoholic, he would monitor her phone calls (back when we had phone lines) and she would climb out of her window to sneak out to parties or she would date guys behind his back. She even told me that she had done stuff that she will take to the grave and never tell her parents. My sister is diagnosed with bi polar and she takes meds and occasionally has outbursts but is a fine functioning human being. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I think it's becoming clear britney has played along due to the custody agreement but basically outside of committing her against her will to another "wellness facility" there's not that much the team can do to actively control her. Her kids aren't babies and she knows they can survive without her so if it's a case of "play by the rules or you can't see the kids" I think she's like "well if I can't see my kids then I'm going on vacation".

• Like 2

Yes she's sensitive about what people think of the way she looks, but that's normal.. A lot of her success is based on her **** image. When she had a few extra pounds in 2004-07, she was just a little thicker, and yet everyone in the media, in the magazines, and on the internet was calling her fat and ugly and crazy and a bad mother. It's like world-wide bullying. It leaves marks on your self-confidence.

But there is something weird though  I really do think that the people around her, showed her some bad pictures, and they kinda insist on how edited it was and she gone mad. It's like they want her to do these videos to show that now sh's in charge of her social media. 

By the way, THE BLACK MIRROR EPISODE :o It's clearly about Britney, I wish people would talk more about it, it could help the GP to understand the movement. 

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

Then why didn’t she do a trip here sooner?

what makes now diff and she’s there alone?... oh yeah cause #freebritney is real and they’re trying to say otherwise.

her last insta proves she’s making dollar on her own she never does paid partnership posts lol

I think sadly it does come down to her boys and I think she wants to be there on call as much as possible.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Army1 said:

Wow! A nice rational response that advocates for either outcome based on whats best for Britney, and not just feeding intothe sensationalized parts...love the open mindedness 

And is an argument we've had with many other fans for hundreds of pages and something we've explained a thousand times to every skeptical fan who has expressed your same opinion, which tells me you don't have the first clue about what's in this thread, other than the last few pages you skimmed.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

To me, that wording is not forgivable. This is somebody’s life. This is a woman who wanted out many times and was deemed competent and not in need of a lifelong conservatorship by professionals. This is a case with corruption that is now under investigation. That is a man with a sketchy history who bailed right after getting a significant raise, claimed he was doing so well in steering Britney straight in an effort to justify that raise only for “Team” Britney to backtrack when Domination went to hell, and saw “Team” Britney falsely claim he retired from law completely when they had to respond to suspicions and questions raised by the public (he most certainly did not retire). I agree with you that his parting was likely related to the mental health facility. Legally, a hybrid business model is not what conservatorships - a serious arrangement meant for individuals with conditions like advanced Alzheimer’s because it strips you of your most basic rights - are for. Britney is not Fannie Mae (and even their conservatorship is ending). We have a member on this forum who works with conservatorships and has explained the severe misuses and abuses that occur all too frequently.

Is that how you would want someone to refer to your rights being taken away as millions are being made off you and all of the above is occurring - a hybrid business model? I would be livid if it were me.

I am ecstatic it’s being investigated!

My personal note to Andrew Wallet:

NOT BUYING IT

:well:

There are two conservatorships as we know, financial and personal and he was clearly referring to the financial one - so it is nothing to do with the context of her personal life. 

Lawyers are unforgivable themselves. Do you expect anything else? But that being said, in this same document he says he helped keep a client from ***** and as a result his hard work amounted in their fortune increasing - so it is definetly about her finances 

• Like 1