#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 hours ago, Not Buying It said:

If Britney ever does have any sort of input on her Instagram posts - including the random memes and pictures of lions, kittens, flowers, corn, tea parties, etc. - does that mean she has limited internet access to view those random memes and pictures? Does someone send them to her? None of us can answer, of course, but I wonder what that's like for her.

I remember an interviewer saying to Britney sometime between 2011 - 2013 that she was "always on the Twitter." I literally thought to myself, "Seriously? Her Twitter account has a few fluffy PR posts a month and rarely likes other posts." (This was before her Instagram became more believable and posted more candid content.) Looking back on it, I wonder if "Team" Britney asked the interviewer to throw that into the conversation.

Let's be real: a woman who is heavily monitored during live interviews (e.g., extremely strict question approval that has been commented on by multiple interviewers, her "team" watching every single second of her interviews, Britney glancing at her "team" frequently, etc.) and is purportedly censored during taped interviews (e.g., the "daddy issues" quote, the alleged conservatorship comment on Jonathan Ross in 2016, etc.) isn't going to have the freedom to say whatever she wants on Instagram. She can't even spend quality time with her kids or go driving without a bodyguard present (don't be fooled - even if there isn't a guard sitting next to her in the car, there's one trailing behind her in another vehicle). Regardless of whether she has input or not on her social media, it's quite clear that she's being watched like a hawk, and I wouldn't doubt that everything requires approval. She couldn't even consent to taking a selfie with an Extra staff member without Jamie banning him.

I do believe those notes leaked by the Daily Mail were real - they absolutely resemble her handwriting. And if they are indeed genuine, then she herself said the conservators threaten to take her children away whenever she speaks out. People like that aren't going to let her have control over her social media.

The letters are the only information that I think is real for a long time, the only doubt I have is who has leaked those letters was why now.

11 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

I mean if it's the lawyer who suggested her to divorce Kevin back then for no other reason to do it before he does (i mean what kind of suggestion that is? ) it seems like the set up could have started there with those people 

:well:

Dude could read the signs correctly, antphrodite who? :weusay:

It's easy to blame lawyers, especially cuz they :ririshade2: don't really care, but I think more people were weirdly occupied with Brit's marriage and were happy about split. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

The letters are the only information that I think is real for a long time, the only doubt I have is who has leaked those letters was why now.

My theory was Britney wrote that letter recently & got someone to share with the notion that it was written back in day just to keep the Britney movement in the media, but it didn’t catch on like she thought 

5 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

My theory was Britney wrote that letter recently & got someone to share with the notion that it was written back in day just to keep the Britney movement in the media, but it didn’t catch on like she thought 

It may be ...I even thought that these letters are written by Felicia to activate the movement ...but the information about Janet Jackson in those letters...(I Understand that she wants to make a comparison but I do not understand if the letters is written in the current time because it does?)  but I  also sure that the information in the letters are real 100%.

This video is from another perspective and see what a user writes in the comments.

This was when things really started to get weird, I remember a rumour that she fainted that night, after that there was a story about her everyday on the news.

The people who surrounded her that night and seen in the video are Brian F.,Andre Fuentes,Lago,Adam L.,Larry Rudolph and if I'm not mistaken her super hot boyfriend of that time Isaac and the bodyguards hired by her team.Speaking of bodyguards nobody asks what really happened with Mo?.

• Like 4
On 6/8/2019 at 10:56 AM, summer2summer said:

Sshe definitley needs a getaway . Us , her stupid team and the media ,  she needs a rest from all of that crap. 

But man , how will her team play all this free time and "freedoms" against her on September. They 're halfway winning the investigation by now. 

At least she'll have a year off. Chains will be on though. 

No they are not

Britney not elderly or mentally incapacitated which is needed to be in a conservatorship.  Britney just showing that it not needed.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

This video is from another perspective and see what a user writes in the comments.

This was when things really started to get weird, I remember a rumour that she fainted that night, after that there was a story about her everyday on the news.

The people who surrounded her that night and seen in the video are Brian F.,Andre Fuentes,Lago,Adam L.,Larry Rudolph and if I'm not mistaken her super hot boyfriend of that time Isaac.

Watching her in this video was like looking at a weird mix of Primeney, 2007ney and Xfactorney (or Currentney maybe?)

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

It may be ...I even thought that these letters are written by Felicia to activate the movement ...but the information about Janet Jackson in those letters...(I Understand that she wants to make a comparison but I do not understand if the letters is written in the current time because it does?)  but I  also sure that the information in the letters are real 100%.

Oh yeah of course I believe everything it stated 

It doesn't add up.. Her team used A LOT of money to get videoes and photos deleted, paid papz to delete photos, and threatened people to get rid of photos..
Why would Larry do something like that, and then act like nothing happened, claiming she was tired and needed to sleep as in "she is jetlagged"..

It doesn't add up, sorry...

It could be anybody, she had an entourage of 28 people with her, friends and associates..

• Like 3
5 hours ago, anarchostan said:

hello fellow stans

I haven't heard or read anything over the last week but I hope it was worth it: I cross-referenced my file about companies with the information compiled by @Meaner03 and @Applejack and expanded it.

so now we have 51 companies associated with jamie spears / andrew wallet / lou taylor / larry rudolph. I managed to find some kind of record of use for almost all of them.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dlwMnNxUZdR2AQ9A6058Z8feQABUMiOg

I really think this is a major piece of the puzzle so I went s far as I could. you can see the reference links and company filings here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1y6JI-oYqUOrdwWqTUPoYgEsiAz3oideX

thank you so much! there's a lot of informations there 

There is constancy of always creating a company that would replace any old Britney companie's for the exact same purpose, and the biggest one is the trademark one they did, it also appears there's couple of new companies around court date involving money .

I hope we will find what company, trust or alias Jamie use for his assets (only found track of places he rented for now), unless he is just keeping cash into his bank account or just funding the calvary chapel of Brentwood

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

thank you so much! there's a lot of informations there 

There is constancy of always creating a company that would replace any old Britney companie's for the exact same purpose, and the biggest one is the trademark one they did, it also appears there's couple of new companies around court date involving money .

I hope we will find what company, trust or alias Jamie use for his assets (only found track of places he rented for now), unless he is just keeping cash into his bank account or just funding the calvary chapel of Brentwood

it seems they mostly replace companies formerly owned by the SJB Trust, but they would have a case for that cause bryan had his share tax issues.
one point I found specially interesting is the extent of the relationship between larry rudolph and live nation. I remembered reading somewhere that the conservatorship was part of the deal for the femme fatale world tour. so I looked it up and well

Jamie Spears, who is working as the manager of his daughter’s Femme Fatale tour, will reportedly be making more than a million dollah dollah bills for his work!

According to legal documents in the pop icon’s conservatorship case, Britney’s manager, Larry Rudolph, is so pleased with her dad’s involvement and hard work, that he wants to give up 2% out of his 10% cut of her gross income for him!
And despite working as her Tour Manager since February – which has included him negotiating a deal for Brit with Live Nation, coordinating her personal schedule, handling the finances, managing security, and supervising her arrivals and departures – Jamie has not gotten any type of bonus, so Larry wants to show his appreciation this way!

that's from a perez hilton article posted on 09/28/2011.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, annonymous said:

People should show proof instead of 'I heard someone saying that...'

It's very dangerous in my opinion that people just believe everything on the internet without any proof. 

I agree.  Even though the mystery person was close and had lots of candids with Britney, that wouldn't be valid evidence in court.  That being said, I do believe someone put something in her drink, and wouldn't be surprised if it was Larry.  But as they said, that event was full of shady people, so it could've been anyone.  I do believe something happened though, because she's been out partying and doing crazy crazy nights with Paris without passing out, but this normal NYE event, she just randomly passed out? That's definitely suspect.