Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

34 minutes ago, ydmc said:

"only" are u for real?

That's way too much/enough money for one person don't you think ?

Like she could legit retire for 3 lives while most of us have to work our ***** off for minimum wage, like, be real "only 56 million' ........ :4music: 

They clearly meant because she’s worked so much since she first started, and 56 million to maintain her lifestyle, maintain her home, pay Kevin child support, pay everyone who works for her etc would not last that long over the year it’s a lot of money to us but it’s not to her and let’s be real this is definitely a fake figure. 

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ydmc said:

"only" are u for real?

That's way too much/enough money for one person don't you think ?

Like she could legit retire for 3 lives while most of us have to work our ***** off for minimum wage, like, be real "only 56 million' ........ :4music: 

Yes, $56mil is a tonne of money, but in context:

Lady Gaga net worth $275mil 

Katy Perry net worth $330mil

Madonna net worth $590mil

Mariah net worth $520mil

Beyonce net worth $355mil

Hell, even Christina is estimated at $160mil. By contrast, for Britney’s level of fame and status $56mil seems rather low. 

To me it's all a matter of money. I see it that way.

From what I understand and if we go back a little bit, I think that in 2007/2008 they must have discovered that she was bipolar and that she spent almost her fortune. One of the main goal of the conservatorship was to make her carrer lucrative again. 10 years after, her conservator (her father) is sick and since she can't do anything without his approval, everything is on hold. Right now they must planning what will happen when Jamie will die. 

The cancellation of "Domination" must create some money problems, and I have the feeling that she's taking the longest break of her carrer, so that's why the guy is leaving.

And sometimes I also have the feeling that maybe at some point in those 10 years, the conservatorship was ""fake"" and that they continued with it because it was lucrative, and comfortable for Britney (because she had an excuse for basically making money while doing the bare minimum) and comfortable for her team and family. 

It's like Britney's carrer since 2008. It's all about money. There's no surprises, no risks taken, no artistic evolution. They just following the trends or trying to recreate what was once successful for her.

How is net worth only 56 million? She makes about 30 million a year only with her perfumes... How about the Piece of Me shows and tour?

lol I dont get it, I know 56 million is a a lot of money, but for someone like Britney to have 56 million its too little compared to other celebs.

10 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Not by him. He's saying if the courts delay this process, that it could cause permanent harm to Britney, though it's unclear why he says that or what that means. 

Hmmm okay it’s just an interesting thing to say isn’t it. Any ideas on what you think he could mean by that? 

Britney Spears TM makes way too much money for her to be completely released from her Conservatorship. Even if this guy does resign it will leave it all to the guy who probably has the most control anyway and that’s her dad... he’s probably the worst of all. He’ll be the one egging it on as they all live off of her. No way are they going to just set her free. It’s corrupt but very true. Things work well for them right now. Britney does what she does and they make a ton of money. I ask - why are they going to change that in a million years.

Unfortunately Britney will never be free again. When her dad dies it’ll pass down to someone else and they’ll have back ups upon back ups. Sadly this is the reality I’m not getting excited about it :bedtime:

39 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

How is net worth only 56 million? She makes about 30 million a year only with her perfumes... How about the Piece of Me shows and tour?

lol I dont get it, I know 56 million is a a lot of money, but for someone like Britney to have 56 million its too little compared to other celebs.

Perhaps they’re playing down her net worth to shield her finances away from those who wish to prey on them (Kevin Federline) 

Just a thought 

5 hours ago, Deisel said:

The fact that Britney is safe & not like another celebrity who is just a memory speaks volumes. One can say she’s “controlled” or “manipulated”, but one can also deny the fact that since her family, her father in particular, came into the picture,  there has been nothing but success & positivity in her life. We don’t know the particulars of her situation & it’s so simple to “speculate”, but as far as I’m concerned as a die hard fan, I would rather have this Britney compared to the ‘2007’ Britney. I believe her camp has the best of intensions thanks to her dad & the rest of her team. We love you Britney!

But that's the thing. It looks like it worked when you look at it from a distance. Her team successfully propelled her back into megastardom so that the brand Britney Spears once again flourished. But is she happy now? Truly?

Only eight months after being taken into that infamous ambulance she was carefully put back together at the MTV Awards by an entire team, including her own parents. She literally said "I often just want all of this to go away" but nobody listened. And now, nobody knows. It's just weird. No one truly knows the dynamic of her life, which is a good thing, except her true fans don't know either. And they just want to know if she is doing what she wants to do.

1 hour ago, ydmc said:

Why would you find it anything but shocking that those people have that much money?

You must be American to be happy about someone being overly grossly rich.

I’m not American, not sure how stereotyping people helps though :wyd:

I get that these are colossal amounts of money and I never said that it wasn’t shocking or that I’m happy about it. I was simply putting in to context her net worth compared to her successful peers. Lady Gaga’s career spans about half that of Britney’s and yet her alleged net worth is than 5x higher. 

After all, pop stars do lead lives of the rich and famous. 

15 hours ago, Ryan9999 said:

Her net worth is only 56 million :zoomzoom:

14 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

That's the money under the conservatorship. She has more money in trusts, stakes, properties. the site Celebrity net worth explains this very well.

Correct.  The $50 million+ figure is only the value/breakdown of her conservatorship estate.  She has lots more money in trusts etc...  This has already been pointed out over the years...

"At the end of 2015, the docs show Britney had cash and property worth $51,141,000, around 5 million more than she had at the beginning of the year...BTW ... the documents only reveal a portion of Britney's wealth. There are millions more in various trusts."

-TMZ, August 2016

https://www.tmz.com/2016/08/05/britney-spears-money-accounting-pet-expenses/

" Her total property and assets at year's end were $55,745,288 -- up about $5 million from 2015 -- and that number doesn't even include untold millions more in various trusts."

-TMZ, September 2017

https://www.tmz.com/2017/09/12/britney-spears-expenses-massages-conservatorship/

“The conservatorship estate entails the active management of Britney Spears substantial career, business interests and assets as well as numerous trusts and entities. The conservatorship estate represents a portion of the conservatee’s total assets.”

-Judge Reva Goetz

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/britney-spears348b.pdf

Her real worth obviously isn't our business but she has a vast amount of wealth outside of her conservatorship estate.

1 hour ago, nakedsoldier said:

Google says it’s 215 million :yaknow:

What if Britney got tired of the whole conservatorship and told her dad that if they won’t cancel it she isn’t coming back?And that’s why Wallet wants to retire,maybe one by one all the people involved in the conservatorship will quit so it can be cancelled.

i don’t know I’m not a lawyer it’s just a stupid theory:makeitrain:

2 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Yes, $56mil is a tonne of money, but in context:

Lady Gaga net worth $275mil 

Katy Perry net worth $330mil

Madonna net worth $590mil

Mariah net worth $520mil

Beyonce net worth $355mil

Hell, even Christina is estimated at $160mil. By contrast, for Britney’s level of fame and status $56mil seems rather low. 

28 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I’m not American, not sure how stereotyping people helps though :wyd:

I get that these are colossal amounts of money and I never said that it wasn’t shocking or that I’m happy about it. I was simply putting in to context her net worth compared to her successful peers. Lady Gaga’s career spans about half that of Britney’s and yet her alleged net worth is than 5x higher. 

After all, pop stars do lead lives of the rich and famous. 

While I have no doubt these people are wealthy, we don't know how much money they actually have until we see court docs etc... (Which aren't our business but still)  Celeb NEt Worth isn't actually a reliable source.

For instance Adele is considered to have hundreds of millions of dollars by these sources but according to docs, she has "$53.5 million “cash in the bank', according to the balance sheets lodged at Companies House."

https://pagesix.com/2018/10/05/adele-still-rolling-in-the-dough-in-her-year-off/

She may have more money elsewhere, but without court docs there isn't any way of knowing definitively. (Not that it's any of our business or Britney's docs are any of ours.)

What anger does this situation give me!How unfair!Britney has been working fro 26 years probably more, she has left her childhood, her adolescence and almost her life.Always been polite and respectful. Spends time and instead of supporting her unconditionally, Her family and team  get a conservatorship. They hurt her and  destroy her and only she has consequences.A decade has passed and all this is the same, no matter what Andrew Wallet resigns, and we know very well that this is illegal.They will never stop hurting a person for free.

I think this is the reason. 

Britney has always been a rebel for nature, i think she maybe told that she won’t perform again if there’s still the cship. The cship is the reason why she lost passion. I think Britney’s management team is tired of cship too they know it’s bad for her image

Archived