Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

12 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Why does everybody say she was broke in 2007 tho :beynah: maybe she had spent a good amount of money on houses and stuff but where is the actual proof she went from rich to less than a million and allegedly poor like everyone says :lessons:

Andrew wallet said last year she was almost bankrupt in 2008.

At the beginning of the conservatorship, the estate was nearly out of fund and cash equivalents,” Wallet said in the affidavit. “The estate and person of the conservative were in total chaos with tremendous liabilities.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Lilith said:

Yeah well it's not like the court that approved the cship at first place was even legit 100%. The judge Reva Goetz that approved the cship is known being corrupt lmao. But that's not the point, it's a speculation abt -who knows- some business activities to have taken a wrong turn/being of illegal nature and who also knows who is turning a blind eye to those or everything. We don't know, it's a speculation which is one of the possibilities. It's not ruled out. Where there is money and lawyers involved, trust that everything is possible, even for illegal activities to take place. The court is not the holy place that can put a block to all those 100%. Remember that there is corruption.
It makes no sense for Wallet suddenly while he got his raise approved just 2-3 months ago, requesting to resign immediately without any delay and throwing in a subtle threat for the request to be approved or else "there will be harm to the conservatee" in some way (whichever way he meant by that) .
So either something is up with MGM and Britney doesn't plan to continue the residency at all and wants to cancel it so MGM is going to sue her *** and Wallet wants out before that happens, orrrr something else happened -again about business that might is?/is going to be?/ a disaster that Wallet doesn't want to be a part of for rly serious reasons.

One thing is for sure, something happened. Something really serious to force him to flee for the hills while he just got a raise, a really great raise JUST few months ago. Also no way he is leaving for possibly a fallout with Jamie. He's been co-conservator for 10 years, im sure they had arguments/fights and fallouts all these years. Why would he deny a raise he just got just for a fallout with jamie? Whatever the reason is, is not jamie. OR not JUST jamie.

Regardless of Reva Goetz's alleged misdeads, they made sure that Britney is extremely wealthy:

Judge Reva Goetz said in the court order regarding Wallet’s compensation, “The conservatorship estate entails the active management of Britney Spears substantial career, business interests and assets as well as numerous trusts and entities. The conservatorship estate represents a portion of the conservatee’s total assets.

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/britney-spears348b.pdf

I don't think it could have been a matter of illegal activity because her spending and income had been reported by the media dating as far back as 2011:

"TMZ has learned ... exactly one year later -- in December, 2009 -- the assets controlled by the conservators swelled to $27,500,000 ... almost a 10 fold increase in 1 year. Most of the gains came from Britney's wildly successful Circus Tour...

Now the figures are deceiving. The conservators only control a portion of Britney's total estate. She has a lot of money and property in various trusts and other business entitites, which the conservators do not control.

"https://www.tmz.com/2010/12/01/britney-spears-conservatorship-money-assets-wealth-millions/

And of course, I already posted TMZ's recent reporting on her finances:

"At the end of 2015, the docs show Britney had cash and property worth $51,141,000 ... around 5 million more than she had at the beginning of the year...BTW ... the documents only reveal a portion of Britney's wealth. There are millions more in various trusts."

https://www.tmz.com/2016/08/05/britney-spears-money-accounting-pet-expenses/"

Her total property and assets at year's end were $55,745,288 -- up about $5 million from 2015 -- and that number doesn't even include untold millions more in various trusts.

https://www.tmz.com/2017/09/12/britney-spears-expenses-massages-conservatorship/

Her conservatorship was put under pretty close media scrutiny up until around 2012 or 2013.  There are lots of reports on it from major media sources up until that  point.  It would have been difficult to partake in illicit endeavors with a major celebrity under conservatorship and court appointed attorneys at that time:

https://www.eonline.com/news/402884/britney-spears-conservatorship-judge-grants-attorneys-request-to-move-singer-s-assets-into-different-investment-strategy

So if it is a legal trepidation for Wallet resigning, I would say the most likely issue has to be a potential MGM lawsuit.  BUT, THERE IS THIS:

While it's unclear whether Spears' insurance would cover lost revenue, Paul Bassman of Ascend Insurance, which services the live entertainment industry, says it's common for artists to have policies that cover cancellation due to a family member's illness. But typically "those policies only cover life-threatening illnesses. "Since her father is expected to recover, that's typically not something that would be covered," Bassman says, adding that he does not have any inside knowledge of Spears' policy for the show."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8492275/britney-spears-domination-las-vegas-residency-cancellation-cost-millions

But Jamie is getting a second surgery to repair his ruptured colon, so this would be a life-threatening illness.

50 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Also, does Wallet live with Britney and is with her every day to keep her from *****? or does he think controlling her money keeps her from purchasing ***** because he would see the receipts?

He was the one that helped her record, edit and upload her Instagram clips, that's why we haven't had any social media activity either :unreal:

2 hours ago, LiamM said:

That’s not taking into consideration the gaps in work, paying the costs of maintaining her homes over the years, paying legal fees, paying Kevin, paying everyone that works for her, the fact she was allegedly almost broke in 07 and the fact Music hardly sells anymore and lbr she has barely been active with her music in years, she may have made money since then but she has also spent a lot 

NO...the money that went under the conservatorship back in 2008 was around30 million $ and has been growing since then to 56 million $, the rest of the money, properties and stakes went to a trust that's under Jamie's control and he can't spent a cent from it. Britney was never close to bankruptcy, she was spending a lot but she never was close to lose everything. She was making 800.000$ a month without working in 2007. She has been making 30-65 million $ each year since 2009 according to Forbes. 

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, LiamM said:

That is the biggest pile of crap I’ve ever read in my life, he should be paid stupid amounts of money for loving his family? Gtfo I come from a family were love is love, no matter how much money any of us have my dad loves his children and grandchildren regardless and helps out in any possible way and expects nothing back because that’s what family are but Britney will never and has never understood that because they’ve always expected something in return.

Wow, totally misunderstood my post. I said if given a choice she would rather give her money stay within the family than to give it some random person who just works for her. We know family means a lot to her so all I’m saying at least when Jamie is asking for more, that money stays in the family as she probably would already provide for them. When you are rich, wouldn’t you want to give them to your parents? And it’s not like Jamie doesn’t do ****, he’s been handling her business. Not like Lynne who is just sitting in serenity drinking the lifestyle and not doing ****. 

On 3/4/2019 at 4:55 PM, DignifiedLove said:

some of y'all bout to be real mad at me, but it must be said. some of y'all is fat, and ugly, and unattractive. but that is okay. just be who you are. but you got to stop blaming twitter, black men, and society for all of your problems. some of y'all gonna tell me that my wig f**ked up. that's okay, cuz i could go get a thousand dollar one right now and put that **** right back on. some of y'all gonna say well i am ugly as ****. that's okay, cuz a ***** living lavish. my boyfriend a pro athlete, he play baseball. and i'm happy. and you not. you see what the problem is? it's perspective. i'm happy and you on twitter complaining about 'why you not getting trolled'. get your life together. :byebitch:

?

This **** just turned left real quick!

Wtf did I miss?!

Britney wants the cship to end and threatened to do something if Wallet didn't resign which is why it says immediate danger to the conservatee... Remember this blind item? https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/08/blind-item-1_29.html?m=1

Something has been brewing since the POM tour which is why Lou was following her around Europe and those bad M&G stories were coming out about Britney acting all erratic :juggingu:

1 hour ago, Cwazy said:

Britney wants the cship to end and threatened to do something if Wallet didn't resign which is why it says immediate danger to the conservatee... Remember this blind item? https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/08/blind-item-1_29.html?m=1

Something has been brewing since the POM tour which is why Lou was following her around Europe and those bad M&G stories were coming out about Britney acting all erratic :juggingu:

I haven’t seen that, but it makes sense :gerlwat: I kind of wonder if they promised her the tour would be it, after that should could finally have a break. Then they pushed Dom shortly after and homegirl probably got even more pissed (don’t blame her if that’s the case). 

I genuinely think she enjoys performing and hearing the crowd cheer for her. She cried at the final POM show and it seemed like genuine tears of joy. I think overall she enjoys it, but just wants to evolve into who she wants to be on stage. She’s probably tired of playing someone else’s version of Britney Spears :pensiveney:

17 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I haven’t seen that, but it makes sense :gerlwat: I kind of wonder if they promised her the tour would be it, after that should could finally have a break. Then they pushed Dom shortly after and homegirl probably got even more pissed (don’t blame her if that’s the case). 

I genuinely think she enjoys performing and hearing the crowd cheer for her. She cried at the final POM show and it seemed like genuine tears of joy. I think overall she enjoys it, but just wants to evolve into who she wants to be on stage. She’s probably tired of playing someone else’s version of Britney Spears :pensiveney:

It seems like Domination was in works for at least a year so that is not the case.

54 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I really do think Britney wanted and deserved a break after the tour. Announcing another residency so quickly after the last one just ended seemed so weird and money hungry to me :xcuseme:

Here's another blind item from September that goes with what ur saying https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/09/blind-item-1_4.html?m=1 

12 hours ago, Catalin said:

Well, personally I don't like it.

Most especially because her dad actually asked to be paid for it. He even asked a judge several times to increase his compensation for being her conservator. Who needs hundreds of thousands of dollars when you are living on your multimillionaire daughter's estate in the first place?

Yeah..she's luckily healthy and has some freedoms like dating shitty opportunists that she like but for a 37 year old woman having to live under her dad's ruling is humiliating.

Well it could Be for tax reasons  as his wage is tax deductible.

2 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

It's so obvious britney didn't even want to tour...  the tour looked draining a new country like every night... britney needs stability to flourish... and then they tried to force her into dom clearly and i dont think britney wanted to pretend to be "urban" she knows damn well she is just a spicy soccer mom 

FYI, there have been some new entries in the court system in the past 24 hours...

03/05/2019 Bond (Liberty Mutual Insurance Company )
Filed by Petitioner

03/05/2019 Letters (Reissued) (Amended - Estate Only )
Filed by Petitioner

03/05/2019 Order (Accepting Resignation of Co-Conservator of the Estate... )

03/04/2019 Joinder (Joinder and Consent Re: Ex Parte Petition )
Filed by Petitioner

03/04/2019 Ex Parte - Petition (Accepting Resignation And Approving. )
Filed by Petitioner

03/04/2019 Declaration (Declaration Regarding Notice )
Filed by Subject

03/04/2019 Declaration (Declaration of Urgency )
Filed by Subject

03/04/2019 Declaration (Declaration Regarding Notice )
Filed by Subject

03/04/2019 Memorandum - Points and Authorities
Filed by Subject

9 hours ago, Cwazy said:

Get out of here with those made up blind items

13 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

NO...the money that went under the conservatorship back in 2008 was around30 million $ and has been growing since then to 56 million $, the rest of the money, properties and stakes went to a trust that's under Jamie's control and he can't spent a cent from it. Britney was never close to bankruptcy, she was spending a lot but she never was close to lose everything. She was making 800.000$ a month without working in 2007. She has been making 30-65 million $ each year since 2009 according to Forbes. 

I knew it, I knew Britney would never be   dumb to spend her money :yesplease: thank u for this information, I almost thought she was actually poor during Blackout era like people were saying but now I know she wasn't:yesplease:

Archived