Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

C-Ship: To question the nature of its purpose is ridiculous and an insulting to our courts. For a judge to appoint both a guardian (finance - Wallet) and conservator (medical / personal - Jaime) a person has to be declared incapacitated  -- in other words, mentally  disabled. 

To decide whether someone is incapacitated, the court holds a hearing and looks at all the facts. It will find that a person is incapacitated if it believes the facts show the person cannot:

• -understand the facts about his or her financial, health care, or living situation well enough to make decisions about any or all of those matters, or
  • -clearly communicate his or her wishes about any or all of those matters. -- lawhelp.org <--- details here for those who need it. 

Only the court may decide if Britney is no longer incapacitated. Britney herself can petition for that. It's not about caging her, but about keeping her safe. Are there other people who benefit off the c-ship? Of course! Britney is a global superstar, and there's plenty of ill-intended people in the world.  But that doesn't take away from the fact that she is disabled somehow. Don't forget, she has social workers and doctors who's job is report to court on her status (for 11 years now). 

Conspiracy theories are fun, and there is so much we don't know... but her health is not something to undermine. 

Money: Britney certainly enjoys her money, but she's never been one to boast about it. However, things are very different now. We're living in a time where bragging about how much of it you have is celebrated, especially in music. Something Britney has never done. In fact, had she done so back when she was the favorite the backlash would've have been insane. Not really a topic here, but just something I felt I had to say. 

Britney: From the looks of it, making Jaime the sole conservator (even though he is sick) and/or in the near future he is replaced with someone else it only means - by Law - Britney is still unfit to care for herself. THAT is what is important here (and scary). 

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I haven’t seen that, but it makes sense :gerlwat: I kind of wonder if they promised her the tour would be it, after that should could finally have a break. Then they pushed Dom shortly after and homegirl probably got even more pissed (don’t blame her if that’s the case). 

I genuinely think she enjoys performing and hearing the crowd cheer for her. She cried at the final POM show and it seemed like genuine tears of joy. I think overall she enjoys it, but just wants to evolve into who she wants to be on stage. She’s probably tired of playing someone else’s version of Britney Spears :pensiveney:

The c-ship was up for renewal around August 15th.

My theory is that the closer the date got, the more she realized another year would go by before she would be free.

The next hearing is scheduled for August 15, 2019.

08/15/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

35 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

My theory is that the closer the date got, the more she realized another year would go by before she would be free.

08/15/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012

Interesting

Where are you getting this from?

53 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But wasn't around those dates too that they had to go to court because Kevin wanted more money? 

I read previously in a thread here regarding the infamous conservatorship about britneys worth being only 56 million, while everywhere on google it is mentioned that her net worth is $215 million (which pretty much makes sense).Whats going on? Or im too dumb and net worth/worth are two different things??

On 3/4/2019 at 9:56 PM, DignifiedLove said:

take this with a grain of salt and even if it were true, it could be a sign that she is in fact retiring from the showbiz. or at least for a while. my goodness, what a depressing time to be a stan. :byebitch: :byebitch::byebitch::byebitch:

to add: I legitimately DO NOT understand why this is getting downvoted when it’s literally the truth????? did I miss something?  it’s like some of y’all only want to side with what you want to hear instead of what is being handed out. wheww, the level of delusion. :byebitch:

We LOVE our delusional Brittards :shameless::reductive:But you know what? We shouldn't be surprised that most "normal" Britney fans have left that sinking ship long ago... :rihstare::( :brityeah:

On 3/4/2019 at 10:01 PM, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

no-stock-britney-spears-fantasy-twist-2-

BITTCCHH! :shadelaugh::bcutelaugh::explainlol: I love you :uknowit::overwhelm:

On 3/4/2019 at 10:49 PM, FatteFemaleStan said:

also someone made a comment about him retiring because shes on the verge of getting sued by MGM  :demi: im panicing ngl :demi:

<Kim Kardashian voice>: It's what she deserves :explainlol::explainlol::chershade::shameless: SHE NEEDS THAT WAKE UP CALL!!! So I hope that she will get sued. :lessons::toocute::reductive:

On 3/4/2019 at 10:55 PM, DignifiedLove said:

some of y'all bout to be real mad at me, but it must be said. some of y'all is fat, and ugly, and unattractive. but that is okay. just be who you are. but you got to stop blaming twitter, black men, and society for all of your problems. some of y'all gonna tell me that my wig f**ked up. that's okay, cuz i could go get a thousand dollar one right now and put that **** right back on. some of y'all gonna say well i am ugly as ****. that's okay, cuz a ***** living lavish. my boyfriend a pro athlete, he play baseball. and i'm happy. and you not. you see what the problem is? it's perspective. i'm happy and you on twitter complaining about 'why you not getting trolled'. get your life together. :byebitch:

B-I-T-C-H ! :icant: I can'ttt :shadelaugh::bcutelaugh::lolnoworries: <3 Love ya! :bigkiss: and I love that some people don't recognize that already ICONIC quote :queenflopga: and that they are down-voting you :ohreallylol::tiffcackle::akii:

4 hours ago, Mr. Rogers said:

C-Ship: To question the nature of its purpose is ridiculous and an insult to the Judicial system. For the court to appoint both a guardian (finance - Wallet) and conservator (medical / personal - Jaime) a person has to be declared INCAPACITATED -- in other words, mentally challenged. Just how? 

To decide whether someone is incapacitated, the court holds a hearing and looks at all the facts. It will find that a person is incapacitated if it believes the facts show the person cannot:

• -understand the facts about his or her financial, health care, or living situation well enough to make decisions about any or all of those matters, or
  • -clearly communicate his or her wishes about any or all of those matters. -- lawhelp.org <--- details here for those who need it. 

ONLY THE COURT MAY DECIDE IF THE WARD (BRITNEY) IS NO LONGER INCAPACITATED. Britney herself can petition for that. It's not about CAGING her, but KEEPING HER SAFE! Are there other people who benefit off the c-ship? Of course! Britney is global superstar, and there's plenty of ill-intended people in the world.  But that doesn't take away from the fact that she is disabled somehow. Don't forget, she has social workers and doctors who's job is report to court on her status (for 11 years now). 

Conspiracy theories are fun, and there is so much we don't know... but her health is not something to undermine. 

Money: Britney certainly enjoys her money, but she's never been one to boast about it. However, things are very different now. We're living in a time where bragging about how much of it you have is celebrated, especially in music. Something Britney has never done. In fact, had she done so back when she was the favorite the backlash would've have been insane. Not really a topic here, but just something I felt I had to say. 

Britney: From the looks of it, if a judge approves Wallet's petition, leaving Jaime as sole conservator, (even though he is sick) and/or in the near future he and Jaime are replaced with someone else it only means - by Law - Britney is STILL UNFIT to care for herself. THAT is what is important here. 

Any of these social workers and doctors whose best interest it is to keep Britney under the c-ship can report her condition is still unfit. It’s a long read but this article goes into how this exact thing happens all the time to the elderly and it’s completely “legal" https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/09/how-the-elderly-lose-their-rights

These are extreme cases and i’m not claiming this is exactly what’s happening to Britney but it’s possible and not everything is black and white.

"In the United States, a million and a half adults are under the care of guardians, either family members or professionals, who control some two hundred and seventy-three billion dollars in assets, according to an auditor for the guardianship fraud program in Palm Beach County. A study published this year by the American Bar Association found that “an unknown number of adults languish under guardianship” when they no longer need it, or never did. The authors wrote that “guardianship is generally “permanent, leaving no way out—‘until death do us part.’ ”

"Hundreds of cases followed the same pattern. It had become routine for guardians in Clark County to petition for temporary guardianship on an ex-parte basis. They told the court that they had to intervene immediately because the ward faced a medical emergency that was only vaguely described: he or she was demented or disoriented, and at risk of exploitation or abuse. The guardians attached a brief physician’s certificate that contained minimal details and often stated that the ward was too incapacitated to attend a court hearing. “

"Terry Williams, whose father’s estate was taken over by strangers even though he’d named her the executor of his will, has spent years combing through guardianship, probate, and real-estate records in Clark County. “I kept researching, because I was so fascinated that these people could literally take over the lives and assets of people under color of law, in less than ten minutes, and nobody was asking questions,” she told me. “These people spent their lives accumulating wealth and, in a blink of an eye, it was someone else’s.”

“They were being overmedicated to the point where they weren’t really there,” she said. 

On 3/5/2019 at 5:17 PM, ralphcornio said:

I cannot with people in this thread stating the conservatorship is good for her. Seriously go **** yourselves. The woman has been living in a cage surrounded by money diggers for her past 12 years. I'd like to put each of you suckers in the same situation to see how good you'll think it is. The truth is you're only selfish mfs that like the fact she was able to be milked and keep giving you music and stuff after clearly wanting to quit it all. Disgusting :trash:

I 100% agree!!! EVERYONE SHOULD BE FREE!:lessons::lessons: Free to make good decisions and free to make bad decisions.:schoolingtime::lessons: IT'S CALLED BEING a HUMAN! And right now Britney is a SLAVE! (especially when looking through a perspective of law). Britney isn't a murderer that should not have freedom and be in a some kind of jail! Her being in that conservatorship for 11 years is A CRUEL JOKE! :lessons::beynah::beynah:

And to people who say things like "but she is not mentally stable" ... WHAT? OK..... Riiiight. But when it comes to performing in front of THOUSANDS of people - suddenly she is mentally stable?? :icant::reductive::heresthetea::schoolingtime:

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, .: lucky :. said:

Any of these social workers and doctors whose best interest it is to keep Britney under the c-ship can report her condition is still unfit. It’s a long read but this article goes into how this exact thing happens all the time to the elderly and it’s completely “legal" https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/09/how-the-elderly-lose-their-rights

These are extreme cases and i’m not claiming this is exactly what’s happening to Britney but it’s possible and not everything is black and white.

"In the United States, a million and a half adults are under the care of guardians, either family members or professionals, who control some two hundred and seventy-three billion dollars in assets, according to an auditor for the guardianship fraud program in Palm Beach County. A study published this year by the American Bar Association found that “an unknown number of adults languish under guardianship” when they no longer need it, or never did. The authors wrote that “guardianship is generally “permanent, leaving no way out—‘until death do us part.’ ”

"Hundreds of cases followed the same pattern. It had become routine for guardians in Clark County to petition for temporary guardianship on an ex-parte basis. They told the court that they had to intervene immediately because the ward faced a medical emergency that was only vaguely described: he or she was demented or disoriented, and at risk of exploitation or abuse. The guardians attached a brief physician’s certificate that contained minimal details and often stated that the ward was too incapacitated to attend a court hearing. “

"Terry Williams, whose father’s estate was taken over by strangers even though he’d named her the executor of his will, has spent years combing through guardianship, probate, and real-estate records in Clark County. “I kept researching, because I was so fascinated that these people could literally take over the lives and assets of people under color of law, in less than ten minutes, and nobody was asking questions,” she told me. “These people spent their lives accumulating wealth and, in a blink of an eye, it was someone else’s.”

“They were being overmedicated to the point where they weren’t really there,” she said. 

This is exactly what I keep thinking about her situation. No one one her payroll would say “yeah I feel she is fit and doesn’t need my service.” Especially with someone who makes a lot of money, anyone would want that job security. The last part is scary cuz Britney does look like she’s been over medicated. 

On 3/5/2019 at 12:00 AM, Goku said:

And you guys dragged my *** when I said months ago that her father wasn't the real reason for the scrapped residency.

Something big is happening, I mean, we don't see her since January for God's sake!

giphy.gif

On 3/5/2019 at 12:09 AM, Avatar said:

Jamie Lynn exposed that with her daily stories on ig. :janet:

:well::well: This :well::well::explainlol::shameless::queenflopga::gelis::reductive:

On 3/6/2019 at 3:44 AM, LiamM said:

What do you think will change? 

Do you think we will notice s change in her in terms of how happy she is? 

Will her career change at all?

will she retire?

will she finally leak rebellion?

discuss :) 

Britney can't retire even if she wanted , sadly . She needs tonaof money to basically keep seeing her kids . All those lawyers and doctors and team to keep her "sane" and her environment clean hence why she NEEDS the money and the reason why they birth perfumes every time she's not in vegas , obviously something went off in her brain as painful as this sounds ....when she was hospitalized , she looked like she was in a different place and world you can see it in her eyes she almost  went completely mentally crazy . 

Thank god for her father  , he stepped in regardless of her will she was about to face something terrible and i think we all know what it was . It amazes me how fans say "SHE NEEDS TO BE FREE , BRITNEY IS LOCKED HER DAD IS EVIL " . Do you guys not remember late 07 early 08? It was hell , everyone was waiting for news of her hanging herself she was even officially on suicide watch . Her father literally saved her life . And all the money she's being "milked" for ?? Well everyone deserves that money except for k'fed who's outward asking for a raise because he knows her dad will grant him that regardless just to shut him up and keep her HAPPY with her kids . Wake the **** up guys , she's doing 100000000000 times better than she was ....she knows damn well she has a problem and it's slowly getting fixed . With her dad not being in the picture 100% , im concerned. 

40 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Britney can't retire even if she wanted , sadly . She needs tonaof money to basically keep seeing her kids . All those lawyers and doctors and team to keep her "sane" and her environment clean hence why she NEEDS the money and the reason why they birth perfumes every time she's not in vegas , obviously something went off in her brain as painful as this sounds ....when she was hospitalized , she looked like she was in a different place and world you can see it in her eyes she almost  went completely mentally crazy . 

Thank god for her father  , he stepped in regardless of her will she was about to face something terrible and i think we all know what it was . It amazes me how fans say "SHE NEEDS TO BE FREE , BRITNEY IS LOCKED HER DAD IS EVIL " . Do you guys not remember late 07 early 08? It was hell , everyone was waiting for news of her hanging herself she was even officially on suicide watch . Her father literally saved her life . And all the money she's being "milked" for ?? Well everyone deserves that money except for k'fed who's outward asking for a raise because he knows her dad will grant him that regardless just to shut him up and keep her HAPPY with her kids . Wake the **** up guys , she's doing 100000000000 times better than she was ....she knows damn well she has a problem and it's slowly getting fixed . With her dad not being in the picture 100% , im concerned. 

She not being milked of any money from her EMPLOYEES 

They work for her and she brings in the money and sees a big cut since she's the one making it.

50 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

We LOVE our delusional Brittards :shameless::reductive:But you know what? We shouldn't be surprised that most "normal" Britney fans have left that sinking ship long ago..

In retrospect, it seems most fans jumped ship during the whole Britney Jean/Vegas residency scenario.

Yeah, she had been loosing relevance since after the Circus Era (Definitely lost fans after the Femme Fatale/XFactor eras) but fall 2013 is when she lost most of her mainstream relevance.

And you can't really blame fans for jumping ship by unnecessarily releasing such a bad product in Britney Jean and her performing being mostly stagnant.

But they did have yet another chance at a comeback with Make Me and the video/vma performance ended it.  I also get the feeling that a lot of the media has turned against her/her team. (First after Britney Jean/Vegas and then after the Make Me video/vma performance)

Archived