Video: Charli XCX on writing for Britney, being called random by Britney

Charli XCX was on Watch What Happens Live and spoke about writing songs for Britney.

- Calls Britney 'Queen of Pop' and how she loves her and it would be a dream come true

-Says team were 'running before they could walk'

-Says she did get asked but not sure if it was "real" but she did go to Malibu to write songs for Britney

-Says the team was present, but Britney wasn't there 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, nwonder said:

Her team are so skeazy and Cade was probably trying to pull a BJ 2.0

No wonder she was like wtf 

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

43 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

So we have another confirmation... her team really was/is doing an album without Britney. 

I wonder if Cade sent Britney to NY to try a collab with J Balvin and Maluma, without her even realizing what the meeting was about.

Her team, which we don't really know who they are aside from Cade at this point, are doing their worst job.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

the truth is as long as Britney doesn't end her contract with the record label, they have all the rights to keep finding music to present to her in hopes she records it. But whoever is leaking this info should be fired.

There's gotta be a limit, whether is a time limit or idk what else, where either Britney asks to end it, or they drop her, but I guess either option will come with a price to pay. Third and least probable option: that she finally releases something.

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Like 4

I hate that people took it like she was calling charli random, the rumors included the name of Julia Michaels too who britney knows very well. I think she said it in a way to call out the media for just name dropping people, and she prob didn't feel like writing "the media says i'm working with Julia Michaels and Charli XCX and it's false" because it sounds worse. idk of course the word "random" sounds bad but I think she's always been respectful of everyone, and she clearly knows who charli and julia are.

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block