New Britney Instagram post: I had been crying because I hurt my foot !!! No breakdown !!!

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

She’s embarrassed about being caught in her pjs but poses nude or in a bikini every other week on IG? 

Steve Harvey What GIF

I - :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

Anyways... Reading that posts again makes me feel so sad... She's having to explain herself yet again...

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

She’s embarrassed about being caught in her pjs but poses nude or in a bikini every other week on IG? 

Steve Harvey What GIF

She didn’t WANT them to see her in her pyjamas, especially not the Paparazzi 

simon cowell facepalm GIF

Imagine paparazzi coming to your hotel and taking pictures of you CRYING in your pyjamas & a hurt foot 

• Love 6
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

You can’t see the difference between something you choose to post and someone photographing you without your consent?

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

She’s in a public place that is a known celebrity hot spot. She made the choice to go downstairs topless with only a blanket and pillow covering her.

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Steve Harvey What GIF

Well, it's a different situation when you actually CHOOSES to post a certain picture than when you're caught off guard by papz.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block