Jennifer Love Hewitt covers Islands in the Stream

32 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i always wish her singing career took off… she always seemed passionate about singing… i had no idea about the shallow cover…. i am shocked with how good she sounds 

Same. I didn’t realize her range was so good until all these singing video she posts. Her music career was really big in Japan when she was 12. I think many don’t take her seriously in America because she was an accomplished actor first. 

• Like 1
On 5/5/2024 at 7:19 PM, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Underrated queen Jlove did a cover for her show 9-1-1 and it’s flawless. I was just watching a recent instagram video she did covering Shallow, and forgot what a good singer she was. 

some more of her bops:

PIGA34.gif

• Love 1
17 hours ago, kevin. said:

i always heard she is a nasty diva maybe that is why she has issues with her career :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

I’ve only ever heard of her having issues when working on The Client List. They were firing her husband so she walked away from it. She has worked steadily her entire career, so she can’t be too difficult. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block