Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another random thought: what if her father WAS sick (it was definitely confirmed from Jamie Lynn’s IG that he has been, right?) and there was controversy with the entire situation surrounding him as her conservator? Maybe this Wallet guy wanted to continue DOM and Jamie said no? Maybe Britney is REFUSING to continue to work and they had no choice but to cancel it? There are so many questions I have in my head.:decisions:

I do think that whatever is happening behind the scenes has to do with why Domination got canceled. There’s clearly been something brewing and I think we are going to get some questions answered in the coming weeks. 

17 minutes ago, Goku said:

Make sense... Andrew wants the best for her career and having Jamie as a tour manager is a problem.

Andrew wants what is best for her career because that is his job as her conservator.

When he can't do his job properly, he looks bad.

Jamie may well be f**king up Andrew Wallet's career, and Andrew Wallet is having none of it.

12 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Andrew wants what is best for her career because that is his job as her conservator.

When he can't do his job properly, he looks bad.

Jamie may well be f**king up Andrew Wallet's career, and Andrew Wallet is having none of it.

I think we have to separate her economics which were Wallet’s business and her work who is her management team’s business. Obviously her economics and her work are linked but they are 2 different things. The conservator’s job - I think - isn’t take decisions about her music etc, that’s Larry’s work And her management team’s work. So her lawyers aren’t really interested in hr career, they are interested in some way just because her work produces the money for them and they handle her economics. But again, this cship is so wrong because she doesn’t need a lawyer who handle her money, she needs a business team like every other pop stars and like she had before 2008. 

And I think she’s an adult, she can decide how to spend her OWN money. 

britney's career would be sooo much better if jamie wasn't taking care of that

maybe he did saved it back then, but now he is completely unnecessary 

he looks like those old annoying dudes who can't listen to others opinion and only he is right 

and of course he has no idea what he is doing, we can see by the level her career is now 

1 minute ago, ClaudiaDC said:

I think we have to separate her economics which were Wallet’s business and her work who is her management team’s business. Obviously her economics and her works are linked but they are 2 different things. The conservator’s job - I think - isn’t take decisions about her music etc, that’s Larry’s work And her management work. So her lawyers aren’t really interested in hr career, they are interested in some way just because her work produces the money for them and they handle her economics. But again, this cship is so wrong because she doesn’t need a lawyer who handle her money, she needs a business team like every other pop stars and like she had before 2008.

You're right. But that's the problem...Jamie has inserted himself into her management team's business to such a degree that his illness has brought her career to a halt.

Jamie can be her conservator without also being her tour manager or involving himself in her music. But is he willing to do that? Considering that they just postponed Domination due to his illness, I would say the answer to that is, "No."

22 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

You're right. But that's the problem...Jamie has inserted himself into her management team's business to such a degree that his illness has brought her career to a halt.

Jamie can be her conservator without also being her tour manager or involving himself in her music. But is he willing to do that? Considering that they just postponed Domination due to his illness, I would say the answer to that is, "No."

I just wish this prison is gonna ending. Because there aren’t really the basis for this ridiculous cship. Britney isn’t a dangerous woman who needs tutors. If Jamie wants to be a present dad I’m glad and happy for them. But his position like her tutor is unnecessary like it’s unnecessary having a tutor who handle her money. If they allowed Britney to live alone, to stay with her kids, to take her kids on holidays that means she isn’t dangerous for herself and especially for her kids. I would love to read legal papers and know what are the basis for this cship.

• Super Mods
43 minutes ago, diegofs said:

britney's career would be sooo much better if jamie wasn't taking care of that

maybe he did saved it back then, but now he is completely unnecessary 

he looks like those old annoying dudes who can't listen to others opinion and only he is right 

and of course he has no idea what he is doing, we can see by the level her career is now 

I feel like he can’t separate the father side of him when it comes to business. 

11 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Maybe I’m wrong, but to me, this doesn’t seem like a good thing for Britney. Perhaps this guy will be replaced with someone else. It’s iffy.  :uknowit:

That's the thing. They can place any other person as a co-conservator, but they're so protective that they must be dying to find a person that can do whatever work Wallet was doing, but also being someone they can trust. 

Like, they could put Larry Rudolph or  Britney's mom, but they can't do all the legal stuff or things regarding her financial issues. They really need a professional, an expert. 

41 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

I don't know why but with this news I feel like she's really finally entering that indefinite hiatus recluse phase of her career that a lot of artists do when they've been around forever.

I feel this is sort of a messy period in her career, sorta like 2007-2008 but without the Breakdown. Her father being sick, Domination cancelled...well perhaps she'll finally give us Blackout's successor after this mess lmao

Hey @DignifiedLove downvoting me for no reason as usual, missed you xx

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's the thing. They can place any other person as a co-conservator, but they're so protective that they must be dying to find a person that can do whatever work Wallet was doing, but also being someone they can trust. 

Like, they could put Larry Rudolph or  Britney's mom, but they can't do all the legal stuff or things regarding her financial issues. They really need a professional, an expert. 

At this point they will just look for the cheapest one and put him under a millionaire contract to don't leak anything ?

Archived