Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Lilith said:

"According to The Blast, Lawyer Andrew Wallet, the singer’s co-conservator, has filed for a pay increase, citing Spears’ successful return to the public eye, and his success in keeping her away from *****."

Wallet also pointed to his success in keeping Spears sober and stated that he has personally intervened to keep her away from ***** while on tour.

“Declarant was greatly concerned at the planning stages for the ‘Circus’ Tour,” Wallet said describing the circumstances around Spears 2009 comeback tour. According to Wallet, he took steps to safeguard Spears from “the many hundreds of vendors, drivers, dancers, hair stylists, performers, etc. [that] could bring financial disaster to the tour by providing illegal substances to the Conservatee.”

^ The above from his statement in October 2018.

2019: Wallet now just few months later: "jamie spears did everything i did nothing let me out of this!"

So "The Blast" news magazine is on Wallet's payroll 100%, while TMZ is on Jamie's payroll. The blast "magically" obtaining the statement abt Wallet's raise and his "knight in shining armor who saved Britney" story? Wallet gave it to them :cackling:

I always believed the cship was a ruse and that one day they would get caught in their web of lies. It doesn’t make sense that someone who is so mentally unstable to go on a world tour and in a high stress environment like that, a lot of celebrities have **** problems so why go through the extra lengths of getting a court order for a conservatorship? Plus didn’t Lou Taylor got into some controversy? She’s the brains behind the cship and she had someone else put into a cship too. She’s getting more suspicious.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Just some random thoughts/questions: 

Lets say her/her team IS getting sued by MGM, wouldn’t she technically be safe? I mean, she has conservators because she’s ‘unable’ to make decisions for herself. Wouldn’t any money owed actually fall on Wallet/Jamie? 

Also, it’s very interesting to consider we may get a bombshell about the conservatorship soon. Things may be coming to light, and I just truly hope that Britney remains safe. This industry is f**ked up and I would hate to see anyone do anything to her to put her in any sort of harm, especially in order to save their own ***. I’m not even sure why/how hurting her would protect them, but I’ll let you guys use your imaginations for that. 

I don’t think it’s a shock to anyone that Britney has been forced to live her life for others. I don’t think Britney hates performing or making music, but I do think things would be different if it was up to her. I’m not sure how different, but definitely different. I’m going to remain neutral, but also optimistic about this. Let’s see how it goes, it may end up being the best thing for BRITNEY. And as fans, that’s all we should want. Will be interesting to see how things go, and I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers in the coming weeks that she is safe and watched over.:waitwhat:

I think it’s always safe to say that anyone is motivated to help themselves before others especially in the music industry. I’m sure no one would agree to have Britney in a cship if they didn’t know they are getting something out of it either job security or a hefty pay. Something shady is happening, hopefully it gets resolved soon cuz you know Team B hates having attention on her cship, they like us to pretend it doesn’t even exist.

Reminder...

Jamie is not just Britney's conservator.

He's ALSO her tour manager. He runs her day-to-day life while she's on tour and in Vegas.

Jamie has made himself indispensable, to the point where Britney's entire career is affected when he becomes sick.

My theory...Wallet has asked Jamie to step out of this role and give up his iron-fisted control for the good of Britney's financial health.

And Jamie has declined. :sipney:

11 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

I dont understand anything !

dont we have a lawyer here ?

I am studying law in my country. I thinks something it’s happening. I can’t unrdestand what’s the situation like because we don’t have her legal papers. We just have speculation, but legally we don’t know anything. We don’t even know how this cship works.

So i truly  think he wants to save his *** or that she/her management team is tired of this cship.

2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Reminder...

Jamie is not just Britney's conservator.

He's ALSO her tour manager. He runs her day-to-day life while she's on tour and in Vegas.

Jamie has made himself indispensable, to the point where Britney's entire career is affected when he becomes sick.

My theory...Wallet has asked Jamie to step out of this role and give up his iron-fisted control for the good of Britney's financial health.

And Jamie has declined. :sipney:

Maybe that's what happened. That also explains the "threat" on his statement.

48 minutes ago, diegofs said:

1 - she is rendee's friend, so probably that's why we keep getting pics from that ****

2 - I just don't feel she is a nice person, it's a weird feeling there's something wrong with that woman and how she is always around 

Same sensations!Conservatorship is illegal. She should never have passed  this process.I just hope that she is well, calm and safe and she feels supported and understood.

I don’t think that’s a threat, he just wants the Court to grant his request without delay (for some unclear reason) and it seems like he’s already finished with Cship so if the Courts doesn’t grant it ex parte (at his sole request) nobody would be taking care of her estate (at least not her financial decisions) (which contradicts his statement that her father’s been taking care of it) and hence the “harm” he refers to...

4 minutes ago, Goku said:

Make sense... Andrew wants the best for her career and having Jamie as a tour manager is a problem.

How do you know he wants the best for her?? He’s just someone who works for her who wants more money and now he’s going away. Guys we really don’t know who he is. You can’t say he wants the best for her because we don’t have the basis for saying it.

2 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

How do you know he wants the best for her?? He’s just someone who works for her who wants more money and now he’s going away. Guys we really don’t know who he is. You can’t say he wants the best for her because we don’t have the basis for saying it.

Maybe he was just a huge fan of Primeney and really wanted the best for her :crying1:

Archived