Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

22 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It would be good for her to be free, if everything was in order (including her mental health). But if they're suing her and her conservatorship ends now, there's no way she can escape from court anymore.

We always get interesting news whenever I leave the forum for a moment lol 

It's weird and unexpected. If any I thought this break was due to Jamie resigning as a conservator, because of his illness. But now if Wallet quit, and Jamie's health gets worse, what's gonna happen? 

I'm sure I read about it once, I think some of the relatives have to go to the court to inform the judge so they assign a new conservator, but I think all the stability she had until now (if any) is at risk right now.

But if Briteny's well enough to work as she does, she can go to court. Even more if we consider that it could be for something that she was not involved at all. It's completely different than going to court to testify against Sam Lufti.

And I think they will replace Andrew  with a new lawyer soon. Not Jaime nor Bryan.Ssomeone proffesional. But it's pretty weird that he hasn't asked to be replaced by someone he knows and knows about the situation insted of talking about how Jaime did almost everything (Which doesn't make sense at all) :ponderney:That's really weird for me. Not to mention that he literally asked for a raise a few months ago. 

If something more than "I'm retiring" happened, I hope it doesn't affect Brit. Because this is already a big change for her and her life 

13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I have no knowledge whatsoever so I'm just speaking from my ***, but it seems to me there must be some sort of trick to declare the minimum amount possible, maybe in a way to protect her true fortune, or for whatever reason that makes it more convenient for them to say her net-worth is less than what reallly is. Even if it's to avoid taxes or to prevent Kevin to ask for more.

I really don't know US's laws (barely know my country's) but I've always thought so when they reveal Britney's net-worth, because it seems too small, considering how cheap they are with everything and how much she's sold throughout her career.

Someone here said that it's the money she made since the c-ship started, not all her money. So that makes sense.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I'm seeing this more on the money side. Britney cancelled 32 shows, therefore she has to pay MGM 500k for each cancelled show because she broke her contract. That's about 16 million $ but 2019 has been offcially cancelled meaning ALL of the dates have been cancelled too. Maybe Britney will be sued for around 30 million $ or smth like that and Andrew wants to get out before that happens beause if it does he could get in trouble for damaging Britney's state as he was her co-conservator and wants to blame Jamie for everything that went wrong.

That's not how it works. Of course we don't know the details about the money but I'm sure the contract had an insurance and that Brit had to paid it when she decided to postpone the residency. I doubt there is any problem with that because if things had ended badly between Brintey and MGM, the news would be everywhere by now.

Is there any of you that has a major in law? :mj:

If so , then the truth about Britney's situation career , personal ,  mental states are hidden in this piece of info . This either means that the C-ship is coming to an end and this dude wants out early. Or something bad is happening i just ...gahhh wish i picked a law degree instead :mj:

• Super Mods
28 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I hope that there will be a replacement for Andrew Wallet (NOT Lou Taylor!!) so that it’s not solely Jamie running both the personal and financial conservatorships. I say this because Jamie sucked at his own personal business ventures in the past. No way should he be sole conservator of Britney’s estate because he lacks knowledge and experience in this area (probate law) which he will be totally in charge of, a vast estate such as Britney’s. Eleven years as co-conservator of her finances along side Andrew isn’t the same as obtaining a JD degree and thoroughly being versed on the law which Jamie is not. I’m sorry but I think it should always be 2 conservators (1) a close relative and (2) definitely a legal professional handling the estate with a relative being kept in the loop.

Yeah I’m already iffy about her and reading the comments about her company on indeed, sounds like she sucks.

It's so silly to think they would cancel/postpone a millionaire contract because of someone's health. I think if her father was the reason, they would cancel only February and March dates 

For sure something else is happening 

Their statement sucks, as if Britney would spend all of these months in her hometown being a nurse

3 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

After reading all this I still can’t underdtand half....

But she’s defiantly not ONLY 56million net worth. Her real networth must be hidden for whatever reasons... she should be 500million networth if not more...

No celebs actual networth is posted

1 minute ago, Dirk said:

why?

I don't know why but the opinion of this woman is bad with the fans. 

1 - she is rendee's friend, so probably that's why we keep getting pics from that ****

2 - I just don't feel she is a nice person, it's a weird feeling there's something wrong with that woman and how she is always around 

24 minutes ago, Goku said:

I can't find the site where they explained that mess but this is something:

When her father began overseeing her finances, they were said to be in a state of disarray but are now under control. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3183860/Britney-Spears-conservatorship-father-James-continue-rest-singer-s-life.html

We have just speculation. We don’t know the truth. I am not saying you are wrong and I am right. But again if it’s true what you wrote it means she needs a better business team she doesn’t need a conservator who decides how she must spend her money. She’s an adult. She’s a mother. This cship is an absolute fake

• Leader
57 minutes ago, thebestsamuel said:

He adds, “Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis.”

This is the part that concerns me... is this a threat? 

Not by him. He's saying if the courts delay this process, that it could cause permanent harm to Britney, though it's unclear why he says that or what that means. 

Archived