Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

33 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's the thing. They can place any other person as a co-conservator, but they're so protective that they must be dying to find a person that can do whatever work Wallet was doing, but also being someone they can trust. 

Like, they could put Larry Rudolph or  Britney's mom, but they can't do all the legal stuff or things regarding her financial issues. They really need a professional, an expert. 

They could put Larry. I mean he was an entertainment lawyer...:toodles:

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Lilith said:

Actually they do have another attorney since years. It's Samuel Ingham. Probably it will be him replacing Wallet.

" Ingham has helped run and rebuild Spears’ finances and career after a very public meltdown over a decade ago. Along with other conservatorship lawyer and the Toxic singer’s own father, Ingham was recently granted a hefty raise for overseeing Team Britney to the Las Vegas residency she lucratively enjoys today."

^this is from a 2018 article.

Thanks, I didn't know that. But anyway, I still find weird that he didn't mention/suggest anyone to replace him. Or that the topic wasn't mentioned at all (or at last it wasn't mentioned on the article) :mj:

7 hours ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

not to be dramatic but if the conservitorship were to end wouldnt that mean britney wouldnt be forced to perform anymore :demi: aka shes gonna retire :demi: it was her team that was milking her for money :demi:

Britney isn’t forced to perfom,maybe forced to do meet and greets and maybe interviews etc but she’s is making music and performing because she loves it.

• Super Mods
28 minutes ago, rik said:

i don't think it means she's going to retire, but i do think the break is going to last for at least a year or so tbh... she deserves a break tbh.

i'm not sure if the conservatorship is going to end just yet but it would be amazing if it did.... 

also i'm so high why am i "...." ing unnecessarily 

Yeah she deserves a break but I hope she’s doing something to better herself like self reflection/healing, doing something creative. Just don’t want her to just sit on her *** all day at home.

I just hope Britney becomes free from all of this, she has 2 boys and a boyfriend. She deserves it, she needs a second chance to reedem herself and have a good life. This conservatorship isn't a good thing. She has become reclusive, shy, dependent, not good at all. #freebritney #endconservatorship 

The fact that Britney is safe & not like another celebrity who is just a memory speaks volumes. One can say she’s “controlled” or “manipulated”, but one can also deny the fact that since her family, her father in particular, came into the picture,  there has been nothing but success & positivity in her life. We don’t know the particulars of her situation & it’s so simple to “speculate”, but as far as I’m concerned as a die hard fan, I would rather have this Britney compared to the ‘2007’ Britney. I believe her camp has the best of intensions thanks to her dad & the rest of her team. We love you Britney!

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

Does anyone else find this part scary:
He adds, “Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis.”

:waitwhat:

Maybe because there's something going on in this dude's life and he can't be there to take care of his duties with Britney, leaving it open for something to go wrong? 

10 hours ago, Ryan9999 said:

Her net worth is only 56 million :zoomzoom:

"only" are u for real?

That's way too much/enough money for one person don't you think ?

Like she could legit retire for 3 lives while most of us have to work our ***** off for minimum wage, like, be real "only 56 million' ........ :4music: 

Archived